[Lore] Fire Flower

chaotikal

Fire-Flower Poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this lore and want it implemented?

fire-flower-and-smoke_623326803.jpg

The Fire Flower

Origin

The fire flower’s origin is unknown, however, it is known that the first adventurers, arriving from Elysium, saw them. It was first catched aglance in several valleys of Anthos, as a common flower. However, as the travellers began exploring caverns, they saw the true beauty of the Fire Flower; it’s death.

Information

The Fire Flower or Phoenix Flower, is a stout flower, and is quite rare to see natural-bushes of this flower in particular. As the several explorers furtherly seeked out to entrail secrets of Anthos, they catched sight of the Fire Flower’s death, which is what gives it it’s name.

The flower, upon death combusts it’s entire organic mesh, engulfing the entire flower in a prancing death dance of flames. The flower’s ashes usually are taken by the wind, and these are actually seen to form new fire-flowers sprouts upon days of falling onto the ground. This flower only lasts a few hours burning, however, it, on it’s normal state, can live for about three years.

The flower itself shares little to no particularities, except it’s flame-shaped small leaves, other than that, it seems like an oddly-shaped thorn-less rose.

It’s flame is usually meek and not enough to start a large mass fire, however, some builders or architects may know wiser to build slightly further away from fields of Fire Flowers.

The flower can grow in warm or damp environments, however, cooler valleys with Fire Flowers are not unheard of. Desert, Taiga and other forms of frozen or extremely hot landscape seems to lack, or over-exceed, the requirements for Fire Flowers to groom on them. If an ash-seed of the flower was to fall on one of these biomes, the seed would not sprout.

If the flower was picked up when in common state, it would begin to combust in later days after it’s retrieval.

OOC Conclusion

No, this isn't Mario. Stop telling me about it. D: 

On the other hand. This is by far some minimal lore, that can only affect RP if you choose to. It won't affect, nor collide with other lore, as far as I'm concerned, and I believe it is interesting, however, if you disagree, just comment below.

Hehe, like Harry Potter's Phoenixes. Nice contribution, I'd like to see this.

I love this idea. I want gardens that undergo spontaneous combustion!

:yay:

Like the lore a lot, hope it gets accepted.

I require the ability of firebreathing upon eating the flower.

>Was about to post a Mario Bros. reference.

>Saw OOC warning.

>Supports anyway.

Consumption should cause massive amounts of liquid bowl movement. Otherwise, 10/10 pretty good and +1

all this does is support RP...

ye