The Fallen [Revised 2.0]

Truthseeker83

Famine walks through the Guild hall, he wheezes softly per every step. Every step he takes he makes a slight grunt which is then followed by a loud bang of his staff on the floor. He hisses as he looks around the guild hall, his red eyes growing wide as he whispers, "Anyone home?" His tone is rather sharp and has a slight hiss for every word. He looks over to the small devil on his staff as he reaches his left arm over to pat it, a glimpse of his bony finger is seen as he softly pets the demon "Iss anyone home Juiccy?" He asks the devil.

DGC_13678_Ca.jpg

((Famine's devil))

*Bandaged and a bit sluggish, Arzota descends the stairs within the hall,stopping as he reaches the bottom and staring quite confused at Famine*

"Uhh, how can... what can I help you with?" he asks a bit skeptically.

Famine hisses as he darts his red eyes over to Arzota, he takes his left hand away from his 'Juiccy' and makes another sharp hiss. He coughs deeply as he looks back up to Arzota "Ssss... What iss thiss placce?" He asks with his usual hissing tone.

Most of this App will be done in Rp.

The hand-writing is fine, and quite fancy.

MC User Name: Sage221

In Game Name:
Kalameet

Character's Location: Currently in Vaerhaven.

Very Short Applciation to move into the Guild’s Town: N/A

Bio (as detailed as possible and must include how you learned of the fallen and went about requesting to join icly): My story is long and complicated, although I've had a run-in with the Fallen once before... We where to be allies once before, however my Mistress has perished, and now I seek a new Order. ((If you want know about Kalameet http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/80408-kalameet-the-masked-updated-21713/ )) 

Why do you wish to join this guild: I seek refuge. It's been too long since I'f felt "safe". I wish to be welcomed by an Order once more, and a safe place to study.

Your Specialty (IE: Personal skills or abilites): I've many skills; although I wish not to reveal all of what Thineself can offer, I'll say I'm skilled with knowledge, along with blades. If you wish to know more of my skills, please, request an interview of Thineself.

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style): I tend to strike when odds are in my favor, I've but a sliver of history when it comes to fair combat. However, even on an even playing field, I'm able to tip the scales.

What is your character Alignment?: Chaotic Evil.

Skype and teamspeak? (Just PM the guild leader with this info if you like): I've both. You have my Skype, and my Ts is obvious, I tend to dwell in House Green chat.

Any VA's or MA's you have (please leave a link here): I've all the evil's, and I've two magic apps, just look here again: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/80408-kalameet-the-masked-updated-21713/

A crest lies at the bottom of the application.

beHGpL4.png

*Arzota looks to Famine, remaining calm on the outside, he speaks in a careful tone, as to not upset him*
"This is the guild hall of The Fallen, and I'm wondering how you found your way in here honestly... someone leave the door open?" He says smiling a bit

Famine nods softly as he grips his staff tightly. he gulps firmly as he nods "Yess~... The door was left open when Famine walked in"

*Arzota would look the [man?] over for a moment, taking a step or two closer and speaking in a somewhat calm manner*

"I-if you want to join, applications are right over there"

*He says gesturing to the applications*
"Need anything other than that?"

Famine hisses as he turns to the applications... His eye twitches as he picks one up and reads over it, heavily wheezing while his eyes widen "Sss, interesting... I'll look into it," he swiftly looks up to Arzota as he nods firmly and walks out of the Guild hall, turning his head down to the application and continuing to read it.

Famine walks back into the Guild hall with his application in hand, he throws it on the table as he walks out of the hall, his staff banging on the floor

((If you were to read the application it'd be blank))

*Arzota looks it over, brow furrowed as he grumbles, placing it back on the pile and returning to his normal duties*

Cicero strolls through the guild hall, murmuring quietly to himself. 

"Do I do it?"

Of course not, fool.They would never accept you, they say. Why even try?

"I have to try don't I?"

Don't you get it? Nobody will ever accept you. Just like when you were back home.

"You said when I met Topaz, and you were wrong then."

We were wrong... at first. But don't you remember what happened?

Cicero grimaces, sticking his hands in his pockets and walking towards the exit to the Fallen hall. He stops for a moment, then turns. 

"I'm going to apply." 

Fine. You'll see. Cicero leaves to go and find some paper and a writing utensil. He returns fifteen minutes later, and sits down, beginning to write...

Cally walks back in.  She has several books with her and sits down in the back room going over some studies.  As she prepares to learn a new form of magic.

Cicero finishes his application, sighing and folding it, before leaving it to be reviewed and exiting the room. 

MC User Name: gamer9726

In Game Name: Cicero DeHaine

Character's Location: Vaerhaven

Very Short Applciation to move into the Guild’s Town : Here

Bio (as detailed as possible and must include how you learend of the fallen and went about requesting to join icly):

Cicero DeHaine was born in Asulon, in the elven capital to two high elven historians. He was born a thin and frail albino baby, and this shamed his parents. Instead of keeping and raising him, they decided that they had to get rid of him. Neither of them could bring themselves to kill their baby, so instead they gave Cicero away to a human family living near Salvus. Marietta and Laurence DeHaine had Cicero’s ears clipped so that he would have a more human appearance, and raised him like their son despite his albinism and slowly developing antisocial personality disorder.

When Cicero was young, many of the kids that lived near him would make fun of him because of his odd looks and thin frame. Although his childhood was not ideal, he always had his parents to fall back on. He would occupy himself by playing with his imaginary friends. He also grew to have an obsession with fire. When Cicero entered adolescence, his mother began to teach him the basics of alchemy, being an alchemist herself. Cicero was a fast learner, but it was at about this time in his life that signs of paranoia began to show itself.  Sometimes, he would have the fleeting feeling that people he would talk to could read his mind. Other times, he would always be on guard because of the random fear that somebody nearby was planning to attack him. Over the next years of his life, the paranoia developed and worsened, until finally, it went too far. One day, Marietta decided that Cicero was ready to move on from Alchemy theory. She brought two solutions, one basic and one acidic, to their next lesson. After learning that the solutions were relatively dangerous, Cicero heard a small voice in his head tell him that his mother was going to attack him with them. He shut his eyes, shook his head, and tried to ignore it, but it was no use. Beat her to it... don’t let her get you... He could not take it anymore. He picked up the acidic potion, standing up from the table and shouting for his mother to stop plotting against him. Confused, Marietta tried to reason with him, but it was no use. The voices urged him on, and Cicero threw the acidic potion at his mother’s face. His mother was taken to an infirmary, and Cicero’s father kicked him out of the house, telling him never to return. 

Cicero wandered through the streets for a time after that, alone, with only the voices in his head to talk to. They slowly developed over time, starting as mere thoughts and becoming actual voices in his head. The following years of his life would prove to be difficult. He would always look for work, and sometimes find it, but eventually, his new schizophrenia would catch up to him and cause him to lose everything that he’d gained. He didn’t understand why the voices were a problem--nobody else wanted to talk to him and be his friend but them. Whenever he needed advice, they were there for him. Although those years were years of failure in the area of finding and keeping a job, Cicero did slowly begin to improve in the area of alchemy. Sometimes, the voices in his head (which slowly grew to be two distinct voices and personalities,  one male and the other female), would persuade him to attempt to steal a book or two from a library. Other times, he would spend his money on books instead of food. Through many methods, he built up a strong understanding of alchemy. Still, he was shunned by society. Outcasted by his looks and looked down upon because of his mental conditions (which he fails to see as mental conditions). He slowly evolved from an optimist who kept trying to connect with people, despite their first impressions of him, to a society-hating man who had lost almost all hope. He grew to hate people, choosing to stay out of cities and live in seclusion, and yet he never fully stopped trying to find some way to be accepted. His obsession with fire grew into a desire to learn how to wield fire magic, because he saw that as a way to earn respect. The same could be said about his ongoing attempt to become a very skilled alchemist–he believes that if he can accomplish something as great as becoming an alchemist or mage, he will earn the respect and acceptance that he so painfully wants. 

It was not long after he arrived in Anthos that Cicero came across the city of Vaerhaven. While in the tavern, he saw a note containing information about a group known as “The Fallen”. Intrigued, he decided to seek these people out after much thought and argument with Lily and Cornelius (the two voices in his head), who told him that even The Fallen would not accept him. It did not take all too long to find the guild hall, and after another short argument with Lily, he decided to write an application, uncovering the optimist buried so deep within him. 

Why do you wish to join this guild:

Cicero wishes to join the guild for many reasons, but the most important one is the simple fact that he seeks a place to call home. He seeks a family, and a sense of belonging and importance. He sees his chance to find these in the Fallen. 

Your Specialty (IE: Personal skills or abilites) :

He is a skilled alchemist, given the right ingredients. He understands alchemy theory as well as practice. He is not an unskilled fighter either. Despite Cicero’s mental conditions, he is quite smart and can be an efficient planner and tactician. 

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style): Cicero’s fighting style is a little unorthodox. He normally uses short melee weapons such as small swords or knives, and attacks in a frenzied type of way, making use of quick hacks and slashes. He tends to attempt to strike unexpected areas, such as the wrist or thighs, to cripple his opponents before landing his final strikes. He often attempts to open combat from a stealthy position. 

What is your character Alignment?

Chaotic Neutral

Skype and teamspeak? (Just PM the guild leader with this info if you like):

gamer9726 is my skype. I can get teamspeak if needed. 

Any VA's or MA's you have (please leave a link here):

I have a VA in the works, but it has not been posted yet. 

*Arzota sits in one of the forest's bordering Malinor, carefully scribbling copies of a single note, scribed in green, plant based ink. Long into the night he writes, only by the light of the moon, before finishing all of the notes, and rolling each individual into a small scroll, bound with purple ribbon. He sends each of these notes out to members of The Fallen, they would read:*

~~~~~~~~~~
Brothers and Sisters, by now I am sure you are aware of the issues within Oren, the gravity of the situation speaks for it's self, though I believe that we must still address this as a family. To all who many have the time to come, I am calling a gathering in a few short days to speak of this and other pressing matters within the guild. This will cover the current whereabouts of our members, jobs and assignments for the ashes, and our "plan" if you would like to call it that, for the future. I look forward to seeing you all in Vaerhaven ((At 7pm Est today)), until then consider this an invitation to a family reunion;

~Shadow
~~~~~~~~~~

*The Skull enters the hall of the guild, a smile across his face*

"Hello?"

*He wonders what to do, and walks off*

*He seems to be lost*