[The Reforming] The Mages Guild

Moot

Guild Master Ceruberr strides around Alras, placing up notices for all to see.

zMQSrjr.png

The parchment would read:

A reminder to all students of the Mages Guild.

You have been granted a position as a student in this esteemed Guild to further develop your magical knowledge and abilities. If you are found to be lazy by not taking advantage of this opportunity which you have been generously presented with, do not think that you are safe from being expelled from our ranks. It is the students responsibility to locate a teacher within the Guild, to attend lectures and lessons and to study either by meditation, reading or other processes that are beneficial to your learning.

Many others wish to join us, and have been turned away due to the fact we have filled our current limit of students.

To those who have not been seen around the Guild house, be considerate and think of the others whom you are denying a position here. Take advantage of your position, and make an effort with your education, or face expulsion.

A list of teachers in the Guild who teach the various sub-types of magic will be posted within the Guild house shortly to make this process easier for you.

Thank you,

- Guild Master Ceruberr Asul'Ailer

*Below this, a list of the currently accepted students is found*

Students:

Lafthi Sylvari [Archoly]
Jester [slic3man]
Sprat [Zarsies]
Saeldur [Princetonlax21]

Celty Wildvine [Cyndikate]

Sage Yhl'Natayshi [benboboy]

Seraph Crystallus [stiria21]

Chase Irongut [Dtrik]

Vasilisa Ivanova [skyyobee]

Alirya Whitewolf [sapphireh2o]

John Vilcan [oddman11]

Illuthan Vetruvian [Campor]

Alphie Renasi [strifeOr]

Sanguine [Hydra98]

Luke Arkshan [MinecraftMish]

Ayche [Draxagon]

Eliza [daanyolx3]

Avgust Steelwall [Origin_Lark]

Skale Bloodseeker [Drone414]

Kalamari C. [usopptheSniper]

Beltran [bathRugMan]

Will [Todd877]

((If you believe you should be on this list, flick me a PM on here, or on Skype.))

((OOC))

OOC: If you didn't get it from that post, we are currently not accepting anymore students until our current ones graduate or until some students leave and more openings become available.

Ceruberr makes his way outside Archmage Kalameet's office. Next to the door, he pins a piece of parchment for all who are INSIDE to see.

http://tinyurl.com/MagesRoster

Includes:

- Updated List of Staff

-Updated List of Students

- Updated List of Teachers

((If anything is incorrect/needs to be changed,

feel free to PM me on here, or on Skype))

High Shaman Rusk'Dom leaves a note on the Mage's guild door:

"Ug wi am neiburz now hupe wi kan bi frendz!"

Finishes writing her application and walks up to the main office and puts her Application unto the

table.

(( Idk how to make words colored. sorry ))

The Form:

Your Name: Katheryne Axis

Your Age: 18

Your Race: Northener

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning:

N/A

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?:

N/A

-OOC-

MC Name: JCmarine

When did you join the server?: bout a year ago.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it:

N\A

Finishes writing her application and walks up to the main office and puts her Application unto the

table.

(( Idk how to make words colored. sorry ))

The Form:

Your Name: Katheryne Axis

Your Age: 18

Your Race: Northener

If joining as a mage, clarify on who has originally taught you, and for how long you’ve been learning:

N/A

N/A

-OOC-

MC Name: JCmarine

When did you join the server?: bout a year ago.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and state when you have begun learning it:

N\A

*A letter would find it's way to you, printed on a fine silver paper whilst it's ink glows a dull blue.*

"I've seen this application published twice despite public announcements that we are not currently accepting new students, if you wish to continue pursuing such a goal then you may wait. Once the application period is once again opened, you may be considered for the role of student within the college.

~ Guild Master Dasyra~ "

OOC

Just so everyone interested in applying to the Mage Guild knows, we are currently at max capacity. With that being said, if you've already applied in the past and were not allowed in due to our being full, do not spam applications, as it will not help you with getting accepted. Once space is available for more students, you will be notified if you've applied.

A bird is sent in to the Mages Guild

"For when spaces are open"

The Form:

Your Name:

Kornar Aedor

Your Age:

Your Race:

High Elf

Self teach:

Electromancy: Beginning of this Elven month

Electromany

-OOC-

MC Name:

Jax973

jaxson_w

When did you join the server?:

Asulon

Electromancy Tier 3 Beginning of June

A piece of parchment is pinned up within the Mages Guild and a few around Alras.

A notice to all current students within the Mages Guild.

It has come to the attention of the staff within the guild that many of you have not been

seen in quite some time. My previous message still stands ((on page 8)). If you have not been

sighted within the Guild for some time, or have not spoken to a staff member about it, you will

face expulsion from our ranks.

The current list of students that may face this punishment due to lack of activity are as

follows:

Jester [slic3man]

Saeldur [Princetonlax21] Removed as requested.

Celty Wildvine [Cyndikate]

Chase Irongut [Dtrik]

Vasilisa Ivanova [skyyobee] Removed as requested.

John Vilcan [oddman11]

Illuthan Vetruvian [Campor]

Alphie Renasi [strifeOr]

Luke Arkshan [MinecraftMish]

You have 7 elven days to prove that you are worthy of your position

in the Guild or you shall be removed. And please remember, you are denying others a

position in our ranks. Be thoughtful.

- Archmage Ceruberr Asul'Ailer

((OOC:))

We've been a bit disappointed with the activity of the students. We realise some of you may have OOC issues that don't allow you to be very active (please PM a staff member if you do) or maybe you have alt characters. But we've had plenty of active enthusiastic people coming and wanting to join but we have to deny them because we already have too many. If you could do your best to be a bit more active around the guild that would be awesome. Together with more people we make some better RP :)

Saeldur writes a small note, leaving it at the Mages Guild "You may remove Saeldur from the Guild's ranks. Other situations leave me otherwise occupied and unable to participate actively within the guild."

The Form:

Your Name: Rolf Guthsson

Your Age: 20

Your Race: Human

Household - Learned from a friend couple of years ago

Evocation of Air - Around a year ago, self taught

-OOC-

MC Name:Lama121

When did you join the server?:Around a week

Advanced Household magic

Evocation of Air - Tier 2

Your Name:

Arken Ardere-Sylvari

Your Age:

Your Race:

Elf

My father's notes have fought me significantly! In fact, over my studies since I was 15, I've managed to master a somewhat affinity to the magicks of Fire-Evoking. Roughly a good ten years of experience! Though I am stlll working towards my  goal of mastering the basics! [[i am equivalent by ooc standard to a "tier 3" though I don't believe tiers exist, and I hate the thought of such existing- ;p]]

Pyromancy, or pyrokinesis, the creation and control of fire.

-OOC-

MC Name:

PiercingDarkness 

I'd prefer not to be added to a Skype chat, but if necessary, CaptainSheepy has it.

Late 2012. 

Magician: Fire-Evoking, it's in my characters backstory, but I've practiced it somewhat under-the-low for two months, mostly in free time when I'm too bored to play Mythras, or any other of my characters.

The Form:

Your Name: Aver Ailer 

Your Age: 128

Your Race: Mali'aheral

I am not joining as a mage.
None, but I hope to learn either electrical evocation or fire evocation.
-OOC-

MC Name:
ryanheff74

I joined the forums in 2011, but didnt start playing until 2012 

I do not come to inquire about joining, I only come to have a confirmation on a matter that you of your statuses may be capable of answering. What chances are there for magi of illusions to conjure optical illusions as a means of disorientation and the like?

hIjvP1G.gif

A bird is sent in to the Mages Guild

"For when spaces are open"

The Form:

Your Name:

Kornar Aedor

Your Age:

Your Race:

High Elf

Self teach:

Electromancy: Beginning of this Elven month

Electromany

-OOC-

MC Name:

Jax973

jaxson_w

Asulon

Electromancy Tier 3 Beginning of June

The Form:

Your Name: Rolf Guthsson

Your Age: 20

Your Race: Human

Household - Learned from a friend couple of years ago

Evocation of Air - Around a year ago, self taught

-OOC-

MC Name:Lama121

When did you join the server?:Around a week

Advanced Household magic

Evocation of Air - Tier 2

Your Name:

Arken Ardere-Sylvari

Your Age:

Your Race:

Elf

My father's notes have fought me significantly! In fact, over my studies since I was 15, I've managed to master a somewhat affinity to the magicks of Fire-Evoking. Roughly a good ten years of experience! Though I am stlll working towards my  goal of mastering the basics! [[i am equivalent by ooc standard to a "tier 3" though I don't believe tiers exist, and I hate the thought of such existing- ;p]]

Pyromancy, or pyrokinesis, the creation and control of fire.

-OOC-

MC Name:

PiercingDarkness 

I'd prefer not to be added to a Skype chat, but if necessary, CaptainSheepy has it.

Late 2012. 

Magician: Fire-Evoking, it's in my characters backstory, but I've practiced it somewhat under-the-low for two months, mostly in free time when I'm too bored to play Mythras, or any other of my characters.

The Form:

Your Name: Aver Ailer 

Your Age: 128

Your Race: Mali'aheral

I am not joining as a mage.
None, but I hope to learn either electrical evocation or fire evocation.
-OOC-

MC Name:
ryanheff74

I joined the forums in 2011, but didnt start playing until 2012 

A letter is returned to each of these applicants...

As previously mentioned and stated on various occasions, we are not currently accepting any new students into the Guild. A list of those who have been warned about their attendance has been posted and if they fail to make an effort in this Elven week then they shall be removed, and as a result, more openings will be available.

For now, your applications are on hold. Those who applied first shall be first in
line for their interviews.

Keep an eye out for further announcements.

- Archmage Ceruberr Asul'Ailer