The Vice-Chancellor of the Chantry Church reads of this, contemplating what he should do.

There's going to be skirmishes right before surging?)) right?

Imbrar Godwin II hears about the war being spoken about amongst those in the Petrus keep. He sighs to himself wondering why Renatus would attack the ones who he had just witnessed killing and fighting the undead. But, nonetheless if Lord Godfrey calls him to take arms he would do such for his Lord has shown him nothing but kindness.

"Dis be another one of ye bullshit lies just to take over more land. Dey did niet consult with undead and ya 'ave niet prove of dis!" Siegmund growls, "Go back to Petrus which ya forcefully took from deh own men" he sighs

Siegmund heads down into the imprisonment area of his HeadQuarters, stacking up on weapons "This'll come in 'andy f'er deh other guards, am need to get dem trained before time of war". Siegmund rallys the guards.

'Red' fans over a parchment summarizing the events, a slightly confused expression across his face, "Retaliation for aggressions against our allies, sure. I watched them threaten and attempt to kill men around the bridge from the Cloud Temple. Retaliation for support of the undead sounds a bit eh... Far fetched to me. I wonder if we've any proof beyond simple words." Shrugging, he tosses the parchment into a mound of unfinished paperwork and departs his living space, curious to Godfrey's reaction.

*Hawke smiles knowing that he has already returned the Staff of Iblees to the Undead.*

"Fools. All of them..."

*He then continues his journey to who knows where...*

The Grand King writes the Regent Edmund.

"My friend Edmundovic Horenia, 

Call off the hounds you blistering rascal you! Long have I been friend's with the Vladovic's, and long have I credited them good and proper with the freedom to roam and amble. These Vladolvs are nae Iblees worshippers nor brigands. They are honorable Umros of Tuvya's dynasty, possibly the root of your rage as a Storm Lord nae? Ah cannae allow you to attack my Human friendos, those who stood alongside us in the bleakest of times, an attack on them is an attack on me. I implore you not to bully this amiable Household for they uphold the righteousness of all that are innocent in this realm. 

I dare not say this as a threat Lord Edmundo, more a consequence. If you assail these folk with a barrage of blades then Urguan will stand alongside Vladolvs. When we stood at the doorstep of Khorvad alone, they joined us. We will show them the same courtesy, except that they are facing the ill repute of Renatian tyranny not a Daemon."

Safe Travels, Grand King Vorstag Ireheart, King under the mountain and Dungrimm's folk, first of his name.

dUuGECF.png

Teresa Grandaxe at the Grandaxe Hold hears word of the attack ensued by Renatian "Justice" and chuckles slightly

"T'ese lot dun't seek fer Justice? Mor' ov a'h mongerin' fer war teh me. Der' violent ways'll su'n com' teh haunt 'em mark my words."

"No wonder why they call him the Grand King of Banter!" 

Dear Lord Edmund,

You base these claims off of rumours. Your actions are alike with those of a war mongering tyrant. There is no solid proof of the Vladovs aiding the Undead nor will there ever be. I have seen them personally fight against these daemons. These men are good men, always fighting for what is right. This is what the Kingdom of Akovia will do, aswell. If you go through with this siege, then we will have no other choice than to help our faithful, god-loving allies.

Men should not spill the blood of men. I hope you will reconsider your choice.

- Varon Kovachev, King of Akovia

A truce is put into effect, agreed to by Lord Horen and Lord Vladovic while the conflict is resolved through diplomacy, the allies and soldiers of both sides are reminded to not get into conflict with either side.

Fimlin nods from his desk

"t'is 'bout toime weh foinalleh declared war ta 'elp our friends!"