A Forceful De-Militarization Of The Southern Sea

Fireheart

(Asulon ship battles? Invasion of hansetti anyone ? Remember how that went over?

Special rules should be inplace like sinking im armor, you can use a boat though. TNT for shooting but not setting at the helms or hull of ships. Could be fun just depends)

((Yeah it was a crushing defeat for the dwarves ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Jk There are no cannons and tnt is for destroying other boats and a way to get in, also it's for ammunition

((It cant really be ammunition mylimo, as cannons are no longer allowed. But, you can take a mc boat over, place 'Explosives' and detonate them.))

The date has been pushed back to this coming Saturday the 7th. The reason being is due to the lack of communication with the leaders of Hiebenhall and Oren, which in turn pushed that war claim to this coming Sunday. I apologize if this ruins any plans, but I would prefer that each war claim stands out for all it is meant to be.

To answer your confusion in this Andrik in RP and Coaster OOCly has nothing to do with this war claim as far as the Kingdom goes. Nor did he know this event was to be pushed forward. All his vassals have their own navel forces that have formed together with RP to take on this task of destroying the Dwarven ships. The reason why it states Oren is because that section is to be taken into OOC knowledge rather than RP knowledge. With that being said, all of his vassals are partaking in the event and it would be pointless to either have one house stand out, I.E. "House Vladov and Allies". Thus the decision was made to label it as Oren to give people an OOC perspective of who is fighting in this battle. I apologize for any confusion :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LX1mCaX7Qk

From the bleak fortress of Woldzimir, a trio of distinct specks could be seen encroaching rapidly from the horizon, across the icy seas on the eastern coasts of Asulon. Persevering over the choppy, frigid waters, the three ships chugged through floes of ice with ease, the cold winds carrying them towards the Vladov holding before them. The ballistae mounted upon Woldzimir’s walls turn to assess these newcomers, and bannermen line their defenses with arbalests in hand, prepared for a naval attack. The flagship leading the small flotilla would be visible as it neared Woldzimir, its sails boasting the liveries of House Ashford, and a coat of arms - recognized as that of Guy de Bar’s, to the more perceptive onlookers.

velde-three-ships-gale-NG981-fm.jpg

Standing on the deck of the leading warship, amongst the clamor of sailors and soldiers bustling around, two Savoyards stand resolutely as they watch the peaks of the mountainous keep grow larger and less distant. Adrian and Guy de Bar, clad in thick fur cloaks and steel plate mail to assuage the freezing winds of the eastern peninsula, exchange an ambivalent glance as they near the rocky coastline.

The three carracks lay anchor out at sea, Saint Amyas order-men working hastily to haul up the sails from aboard the ships. From the moored Ashford flagship, a small landing craft is lowered into the frigid waters; two figures visibly upright at the helm of the small dinghy as it is rowed ashore by a small procession. A perplexed Stanimir Vladov and a detachment of his guard greet the Savoyards as they set foot on land.

“Lord de Bar, you did not send word that you were coming,” the Vladovic lord inquires, only for Guy to scoff sardonically.

“It is not words that we Ashfords deal in, Lord Stanimir, but deeds.”

“Lord Vladov, we have assembled our armada as auxiliary for your planned naval assault,” Adrian says to Stanimir. “Let us speak inside; as your newfound allies, our family’s argosy will support you.” With the noblemen proceeding into the keep, it would appear that the Vladovs have acquired a valuable ally in the upcoming conflict ...

Dunrid laughs at the puny steam ships that the humans have. "D'ose ain' da real thin's. Bloodeh fools. Learn ya 'istoreh"

*Scratches his head, being rather confused on how the humans aquired the steam technology*

"Alroight den.."

repairs his armour and sharpens his sword 

''Time for some Oren blood''

((Might I add that since the posting of this Warclaim, the Dwarves have moved one of their boats, which happens to be the largest and most targeted vessel out of harms way, therefore we request its re-implementation in the bay.))

(( could we not use tnt cannons in this battle to represent balista or catapults mounted on the ships with a 2 minute cool down on fire rate and a limit of say 1 "ballista" per 25 block length of ship?))

((Might I add that since the posting of this Warclaim, the Dwarves have moved one of their boats, which happens to be the largest and most targeted vessel out of harms way, therefore we request its re-implementation in the bay.))

I would not complain as long as it is not a part of the battle, but the RP based around the war claim would make it quite hard for such a ship to slip by in my opinion.

((Just making some clarification for this point, not actually involving myself in this WC. The navy itself was originally constructed and maintained mainly by Zahrer Irongrinder (Josh3738) not the kingdom of Urguan. He moved the boat in RP, as was his right as the builder, owner, and maintainer of the ship. If you want to know exactly what the RP was to move the ship.... well... its the RP in this post actually https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/123192-into-the-west/. This does mean that no, the ship will not be required to return, but neither will it be present for the battle.))