Declaration of War

BobBox

"Ah, so the mice want to chase their own tails!" Apollina-Calypsa guffawed amidst a barrage of laughter, "I say we bury this 'needle' in a haystack and be rid of him!"

"Ok and?" A silver haired mali questioned as she stood on a mouse she seen trying to get into her trash

"Murdering your people in the Empire? Diona Fleurgrass frowned as she put the paper into her small stack of legal documents, now housing two papers. "I was not aware of such... brutality. I shall investigate this myself, and if I see this Needle fellow, perhaps we may take his issues to the court."

A Peculiar Shuck would admire the enthusiasm of the mousefolk, and their taste for carnage. 

Kor'garr looks over the missive with curious eyes,  a wide grin gleaming through the bristles of his handlebar mustache. The dominus begins chuckling as he scans down the paper before it devolves into a strangled cough halfway through his reading. "Wut! Kor'garr grukk'd wiz wuld klomp wit-" Another cough. "-dah leetle mowzez, nub aginzt dem..." The grey orc regains his composure to continue muttering aloud the list of various warclaims and their reasonings, finishing off the oration with a harsh bark of laughter. "Leetle mowzez ahr brayv! Kor'garr wuld azk Tawvee agh Toazt boutz diz, agh iv dey need moar wepuz vor der klomperz... Ezpezhulee leetle Crum, dah azh brayv enuvv tu charj entu battul wit Kor'garr." He shakes his head slowly with a grin curling around his heavy tusks. "Wagh aginzt Krugmar muzt 'av bin miztayk en wrytyng doh. Dey gruk Kor'garr agh dah Rex du nub 'urt leetle mowz banditz." The grey orc departs from his usual spot beside the forge to tell Rex Azhug'gorkil ( @Pancakehz )  the excellent news. Perhaps the musin might want some allies for this wagh...

Edited by Mannamannaa

"Aw," Anthony Bentarus chuckles. "He thinks he's people"

J. Fitzpeter, fearful of divine retribution for all the dormice he's enjoyed lately, sets up a few mousetraps to foil the Musintide's advance on Arethor.

"I'll continue stomping on ya'!" exclaimed Anne Caroline from her chambers upon reading yet another one of those missives.

"We like the Musin?" Athri Onfroi Belrose muttered. "They could've just come and spoken to someone- like me. Talon's has laws for a reason."

"Who asked?" would remark a tired Kortrevich with a desire for rest.

"I should limit my drinking. I could swear that my homeland has just received a declaration of war from literal vermin. Since when are rodents allowed to call themselves people, anyway?" wonders a certain one-eyed Elf, looking at the tankard of Carrion Black sat before him. 

Aaron looks on to the missive, sees the declarations of war and scowls. “You know what? Fock off with the rat poison, ready the flamethrower.” He declares, finger pointed at the sky.

Sacho Masamune Fumi still remembers when she came into her home one day to find a Musin by the name of Toast seemingly taking drugs all casual like. "Arigato for being spared, got enough with the Ice Dinosaur currently." @Tentoa

Spoiler

I love you guys so frigging much, if anyone hates on you oocly, smack them, this is fun stuff!

Garret Darkwood shines his steel toed boot  "Let me be clear: Musin are not people they are vermin, and vermin get the boot"