A Maelstrom of Emotions... [PK]

Athri sat silent at her desk, a blank stare as she read the letter she was sent over and over. "I..." She began, but then ended up quieting up. The woman slumped over, her arms wrapping around her head as she sobbed through quiet tears. All those papers that sat scattered seemed to have some water damage to them.

"Why couldn't I have been there for her..."

Sana  would read over the note on her desk, her heart dropping as she hears the news. She would retreat to her room, and weep.

"My dear sister... your legacy shall not be lost."

-------------------------

Wren would hear about her mother's passing, quietly shaking her head. The mage would reach for a bottle of alcohol, drowning her sorrows.

Edited by verriberri

Belladonna, one of Vivians children, stood in shock upon hearing of her mother's passing. "I- This can't be true... could it?" The elfess wandered around her mother's old home. She packed up a few things in a knapsack, going to visit her mother's bedroom a final time, and placed a red rose on her bed. "May your soul live on, my dearest mother, for you know now what eternal peace is.." The red-headed elfess smiled weakly, tears streaming down her cheeks, "You were the best mother I could ask for, ahernan Haelun.." Belladonna put a cloak upon her head, departing from Vortice, soon disappearing into a fog of depression and hazy memories.

Edited by Mccreeperkiller1

There was a distinctive melancholy within the de Astrean Estate. Of memories, and of the many goofy encounters and harmless jests that the friends had shared. They had been both married, with divergent paths but trusted one another all the same, respecting each other boundaries as earnest friends. 

The enigmatic, saddened  individual would ponder, on how long, would they be able to return to their cheerful banters when he joins his fallen friends and family in their eternal rest. 

"No.. This can't be right. No, no, no.. please.."

A now pale Edennoire would sit down in her home within Vortice, tears furiously streaming down her cheeks as the news reached her ears. She had known Vivian for a long time, though not spending too much time with her she knew that she was a good woman. How could she end her life like this? Why? Thoughts swirled through her mind, wrought of conflict and grief as she sat there curled up in her seat and mourned quietly.

*Firsket would head to her home in Vortice, to only find the house door open. She would Unsheathe her daemon steel spear searching the house and would lead her to the roof, she would follow the trail to the rooftop of the tavern, which then she sheathe her weapon and begin to investigate. But.......As she crosses the neatly stacked benches she'd meet a horrifying sight of her dearest friend Vivian Maelsotrm lying dead in a pool of blood, her eyes still open yet dimmed. Frisket would freeze as her medical training instincts kick in and rush to find a possible, final glimpse of pulse. She would panick as she only feels a the cold skin Of Vivian, she would begin to tear up as she yells for the guards over the tavern railing."GUARDS GUARDS!!!" she would scream out and begin to do cpr as she removed the cloack from her chest she begin to lose all breath and her face already pale becomes more than ghastly white. she'd tear up and begin to sob and ball out her eyes "Vivian im sorry, im sorry i could not be there.....Im sorry im sorry......" *She would only remember her family who has suffered death as well, and those who she knew afar who also fallen to the grips of self harm.

She return home, to her children playing and she'd cry behind the wall. to only find her self being hugged by both her children and comferted by her dogs too!

(OOC: Vivvvvv i will miss you lovely hope to see you again!!!!!!)

A certain 'ker had a maniac grin crossing his face. "This must be the work of the Beyond, it truly provides!" he proclaimed to no one in particular, then stepping away from the poster.

Telos Andria'liene writes a name down somewhere among many in his little notebook. They started to mean less now, slowly. "Should I still care?" He wondered to himself.

Kallian Syrivir reads over the missive from his lonely tower just outside Talons. A rather indifferent expression upon the elfs face while humming upon reading the death of the cities leader "Hmm... well never liked her much anyways" The elf mumbled to himself to then lightly chuckle, putting the piece of paper away. 

Peralien casually gains word of Vivian's death. "Ah, I see that her actions finally caught up to her, shame she wasn't the one with her head on a noose." She then pauses. "I hate her so much, yet now I miss her, even for having me be hung for something I didn't do."

Tianrui Ren looks up from the Ancestor Shrine in the Yong Ping Temple, a bird perching on the railing with a letter attached. Taking the letter and reading, a sigh passes his lips. He leans on the railing, letter still in hand. Another he had known dead in the same day. He had thought of Vivian of family, even if not by blood. The elf lights another candle at the shrine and tucks the letter away.

So the flower blooms

Leaving naught when winter comes

But I remember

There is much he has to do, but allowing oneself to mourn makes way for the rest. After all, nobody can pour from an empty cup. 

Upon hearing the news, Aech closes his eyes, a tear running down his face. He thinks back to retreiving Vivian after paying her ransom, how horribly wrong it had went. He thinks back to Vivian and Nym's capture by the Ferrymen, and his own scars that he gained. Who could blame Vivian? Who could blame her for what she's done? After all she went through? I didn't know her well, I only met her then... If only... what? If only what? What could I have done? What could we have done? After all she had to endure? Nothing. There is nothing.

Side note, take it easy! We will all miss you here on Lotc, but I hope you know we all believe your personal life is (obviously) much more important. Farewell~ 

After having made her way through the south and to Sutica without harm, Seraphite Viradiraar found herself rather lost as she stood in front of the gates of the trade city. Contemplating why she had made way to the city she left long ago, her mind floated to Vivian and their relationship.

Vivian's son was the one Seraphite had been close with. Kreen Maelstorm, the person she found herself running around the city with. Days spent talking together about their lives and jobs, their time in Sutica. She felt as if she had known him her whole lifetime and yet she lost him in a flash.

It was almost befitting, the way she lost Kreen was the same way Vivian had succumbed to her own fate. Self inflicted.

"Like mother like son." Seraphite mutters to herself, her face rather calm as she turns from the gates to walk the way she had came.

Spoiler

OOC NOTE: Flayns!! You are a sweet person and I'm so glad I got to chat with you while on LoTC! Take care! <3