The Benefits of Reimplementing LC

Eryane

pop off!

would love to have LC back on the server - i think it would help reduce the amount of landscapes severely.

yes +1, return resource pits or give LC 

p.s. my dog would be happier if LC was readded

82D11DA6-86B7-4CD5-A5A0-DD15417A6C63.jpeg

Ik it’ll never happen but plz LC would be such a boost

Pits AND LC please. I like letting new halfling players build their own burrows, and the absence of pits this map makes that task much more difficult than it really ought to be.

1 hour ago, antiopa said:

almost as good as waiting half a hour to just get 6 black dye... and then doing it over and over again

Also mushroom blocks are a pain. You can only get 2 of each type at east hub every half hour, no mushroom stems anywhere at all. You basically can't build with proper mushroom blocks unless you're purchasing a paste that uses them. Leaves are also a massive pain and I usually just bonemeal saplings and shear 'em to get all the leaves I need since it's 10x faster. The fact that leaves have gone from being a block that was practically free in Arcas to a block that is a huge hassle to get good quantities of in Almaris is very indicative of the problems of Vortex's node systems.

In the past people have argued against LC / pasting (more so pasting) because it "ruins immersion" but what do u wanna bet that the ones complaining about immersion arent the ones who are doing the actual building lol

Building should not be a chore, especially when it needs to be built in survival. People don't roleplay while building, people build so they can roleplay. I think it's such a ridiculous thing that some people genuinely wish to prioritize iMmERsiON over something that is nothing but time consuming and frustrating when only handed limited tools and access to blocks

give people more of a chance to dupe and exploit the server. great idea +1

Temp Staff have it to where you just modreq for LC anyways, honestly its a feature where I don't know why its off limits to players.

Same with stuff like /ride.

+1

yes please some LC, even if it costs like 500 minae per 24's hours WORTH of use

2 hours ago, OOCEMPIRE said:

i cant believe someone thought right clicking 10 blocks of sand every half hour for 6 hours was a better idea than resource pits, and i cant believe someone thought resource pits was a better idea than LC

im gonna go to the world-economy chat and highlight every single instance you said "this'll be great players are gonna love this" for resource scarcity give me half an hour

also paid lc or bust last seen:never economists don't have control over the testosterone flowing through my veins anymore give me my philosopher's stone of a mina sink, just have a good block blacklist to prevent the obvious issues

52 minutes ago, SquakHawk said:

im gonna go to the world-economy chat and highlight every single instance you said "this'll be great players are gonna love this" for resource scarcity give me half an hour

also paid lc or bust last seen:never economists don't have control over the testosterone flowing through my veins anymore give me my philosopher's stone of a mina sink, just have a good block blacklist to prevent the obvious issues

joke's on you squak, I wanted everything to be based on the price and scarcity of iron bars. Literally wanted people to trade in iron for mina and iron for blocks...so...

I hate vortex I hate vortex I hate vortex I hate vortex. enough said