Letters from Away

AnonymousAlexa

17pxrztraKdrV-KajPr-j3gddzQNMPWvEZh_Z5CQhUUGNfQdGtNJKTEx5QujQY7yDpQQwZYmjWOGoulWjwzYLb4-D2R-IX3Y42hfTr4E4AhIDu3FVML3BTDU10qHLsd3lAoQoBCc=s0

Letters from Away

A series of letters would find themselves shipped from a continent far away. The letters were private, their contents only viewable by its recipient and whomever they might show the letter to.

zP_at7wrHKGrzcmI8AtAdTvnpuaTdKbILcNrZukJWb3eLamchQf-R02MaX_yQcX37Ml8quLoz1Vc9wMxWOonhVxwJ_VHglrp5nlNAOVKOrvwP2faY7junTbgfIOCFFp1C6RzeHu0=s0

My brother Elsiimah, @__Clocky

Spoiler

Within the past few months, I have been thinking about what you said to me before my departure. At first, I was too prideful to forfeit our plundering lifestyle and the plenty of riches which we would miss out on, were we to only earn our minas legitimately.

Though I had originally disregarded the idea, the more I think on it, and I do think on it each night, the more I realize how right you were. And such, I am deeply sorry for dismissing your idea so quickly.

Though the change will be extremely difficult for me, for us all, it will be worth it, should we be offered the right circumstances. Though I am not there to help you lead our men, I trust your judgement. You have always thought more with your head, rather than your heart, and such logical thinking will be most beneficial in deciding the future of us and our men.

Play your cards right and find a way we can benefit from what we are giving up. Do what is best for our family and our men. Do this for me.

- Your sister, Elsil

My dearest Col, @Maeday0

Spoiler

I have missed you greatly within the last few months. I had hoped that the world would not be so cruel as to separate us for so long, but alas, I have accepted that my field of work makes such a wish hopeless. I am still unsure how long this contract will take to fulfill, but rest assured that I am working my hardest so that I might return to you as soon as possible.

I think of you each night, my love. I think of all the time together we are missing out on. I think of the pain that I have brought you with my sudden departure, and for that, I am deeply sorry.

I hope to be able to see you soon, to embrace you and tell you of my adventures. I look forward to that day. It keeps my hopes high.

- Your love, Elsil

Zalco, @Tempo

Spoiler

While I am gone, I fully trust you to lead in my place, alongside Elsiimah. You have learned so much since I first met you, and I am thankful to have you as someone who I can trust to lead in my absence. Being a leader is no easy feat, and it can be difficult and frustrating at times. Nevertheless, you have a good head on your shoulders, and you are strong enough to persist through the struggles of being in charge. Take into account everything I have taught you, and make me proud. I expect to hear great things about you by the time I am home.

- Your friend, Elsil

Blair, @wonk

Spoiler

I hope you are enjoying your distance from Vortice. Stepping out of that place is like a breath of fresh air. 

Though I wish the coup had gone to plan, perhaps it was just not meant to be. Without your guidance and leadership, it will have fallen by the time I return, no doubt. That is, assuming it has not fallen already.

Take care of yourself and do not let them ruin your spirits.

- Your friend, Elsil

Kosher, @Pancho

Spoiler

In the few years that I have known you, you have brought me nothing but pride in knowing that I can call you my friend. You are young, though truly wise beyond your years. Remember who your true family is, and keep a safe distance from those who negatively impact your life. They are not worth your presence, and you can let them know that!

- Your friend, Elsil

Iscesi, @cappor

Spoiler

I miss you, my friend. Though you are a nuisance at times, I am proud to call you a friend and comrade. Throughout the past few years, you have proved yourself to be a talented fighter. Keep practicing while I am not there. By the time I return, I expect to see great improvement. Do not waste your potential.

- Your friend, Elsil

Hikaru, @ss3y_

Spoiler

Keep out of trouble, my friend. You always seem to get caught up in it, and I fear for your well-being without me there to scold you for being foolish. Listen to your superiors and keep your mouth shut when told to.

- Your friend, Elsil

Inkursa, @masodapeso

Spoiler

I hope you are enjoying your time without me around, you fat *****. Despite how annoying and untalented you are, you have always been a good friend, and it pains me to say that I miss you. Keep out of trouble and don’t do anything you will regret.

- Your friend, Elsil

Duke Eugeo, @Suicidium

Spoiler

Thank you for giving me a place to call home. Although having a home has made it more difficult to leave, it also gives me a place to look forward to coming back to, once I return to Almaris. I hope you and your people are doing well, and I hope to return soon.

- Your friend and subject, Elsil

King William Buckfort, @WrathOfQuacken

Spoiler

My great distance from Almaris has made it difficult for me to stay well informed regarding the current events of the continent. I hope you and Rozania are doing well, despite the warfare which has plagued your great nation. Though I am fearful of the war’s recent developments, I am also confident that my men have been of great assistance in quashing the rebellion. Stay safe and remember your worth. You are a King. Do not let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do. Do not give in to this pretender.

- Your friend and loyal mercenary, Elsil

Levian'Tol, @Willstertheking2

Spoiler

How is retirement, my old friend? I hope it is treating you well. You certainly deserve a nice rest after all you did for the Grand Kingdom. I hope my men and I have served you and Urguan more than adequately. I am very thankful for all you have done for us.

- Your friend, Elsil

zP_at7wrHKGrzcmI8AtAdTvnpuaTdKbILcNrZukJWb3eLamchQf-R02MaX_yQcX37Ml8quLoz1Vc9wMxWOonhVxwJ_VHglrp5nlNAOVKOrvwP2faY7junTbgfIOCFFp1C6RzeHu0=s0

OOC:

Spoiler

Hope everyone's been doing well! In case you've been wondering, I've been mainly focused on irl stuff such as school and music, but I've also recently downloaded GTA V, which has been super fun to play. As I noted in my last post, hmu on the current discord I'm using if you ever want to chill, play games, or just talk: 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪#4649

I've got just over a week remaining until I can appeal my ban, so we'll see how that goes. Obviously I don't know how long it will take to actually get unbanned, but I hope to be back soon. For now, peace out o7

OOC: Ratio