The Twin Princes

Xarkly

Klara Elizaveta beams with pride before her father says, "Vy are nie longer the favorite." The child promptly burst into tears and sniffles.

Eleanora Amador presses a kiss to her rosary beads. "Godan protect vy, young prinzens. And vy, Koeng."

Sergey Kovachev smiles from the depths of the Oblivion, as a prince has finally been named for him!

Surgeon General Adrianna Darkwood, still in the depths of grief for her late mother, finally smiles at the news and sheds a tear for both the Young Prince that was taken too soon and at the regret she had not been the one to deliver them.

However, this was no reason to tremble with sadness as she had, for this was finally the time for celebration. As Sigismund III had birthed an heir! And Queen Emma, one of her dearest friends was healthy.
She hoped that Princess Petra, who she presumed delivered the baby despite stepping down, could be pleased with herself and be relieved of her guilt and fear.

Nikoleta Barbara smiled sweetly to her new nephews! Spending her afternoon in the church praying for their well being, as well as hearing out her husbands cries of joy. 

"Finally, an heir." Rejoices the tired Lord Palatine in his office, before making his way to the Royal Residence, while making his way, his thoughts drift to the latter twin, murmuring a prayer for the boy whom he knew would live in the shadow of his brother.

"Twin boys.. Hmm, that may cause some issues in the succession," Cardinal Francis muses as he reads over the missive.

From the halls of the Palace, throughout the Royal Gardens, and from every street in Karosgrad, a Prince in his prime could be seen celebrating the birth of his nephews, and now HEIR, to his brother's throne. Finally, there could be no question, Andrik was no longer going to succeed. He would protect these twins for the rest of his life if he could help it.

19 minutes ago, erictafoya said:

R (I promise)

Spoiler

[[I swear to god Eric, neglect this comment I ******* dare you]]

[!] A postcard, sealed within a letter of the stamps of both the Duke of Valwyck and the Duchess of Karlsburg was delivered in hand by an Elven mail courier to the King of Haense. @Xarkly

"Eja, our dear brother.

You will not believe the smile upon Anastasya’s face when I told her that Emma had given birth, not only to an heir, but to a second son as well. It was a pleasant addition to what has already been an enjoyable trip. We spent two days in Providence, a city we know well, but it was nice to go there once more, it had been a while since our last visit. Later, we ventured to Urguan, where we stayed for a month. The Dwarven accent is even harder to understand than my own, according to Anastasya. Nevertheless, the trip was quite enjoyable there, despite the fact that their city is built entirely underground and full of lava that would kill you were you so unlucky that you fell into it. We are currently in Nevaehlen, a smaller Elven-Druidic settlement, to my knowledge. We have met many great people here, particularly Gilliaen and Miven, who have been very welcoming to us. We have learned a lot about the culture and religion here, but it has been quite interesting. Next, we are off to the southern part of the continent, to visit Savoy and Myrine. Anastasya is very excited to see Jace Mareno again.

Signed,

Eirik and Ana.”

9jzNlnEv7Fih9FeXDpBn9tXnAxVApb4GS5BkF6UqMmN6pZzDba0FnsyBq_S1LNVe9JjD4XWncizAFJf6M5G2DTdOGrF4WPumpHDwsgp4XZqvJjh0i1a_lymsnkLfqWHVYOzsBgZt