Vuillermoz Burns - 412 E.S

Frymark

"Krusae Zwy Kongzem!" Barked Ser August as the execution took place. 

"Krusae Zwy Kongzem - Iv karos i aserva fallen sarnuvz" - The young Page, Adhemar Dusek Morovar would have murmured as he watched the execution take place, wiping the Orenian blood from his helmet that had been collected throughout the day. Recalling the events of the day, he would nod in affirmation as he had earned accolades throughout the campaign, playing his role amongst their most recent operation as he let out a huff, riding his mount back to Ghaestenwald besides his retinue of two others, he would have let out a quiet huff, then thinking as he spoke out, "Ea should write her a letter... Ea did promise to do so don’t vy two think so?"

Edited by Armod

Duncan woul shrug reading the missive and chuckle "Attack our capital, until then im not impressed"

Tylos II traced the Lorraine across his chest after having read the report, setting out to pray for the souls of the fallen regardless of side. 

Lorenz Darkwood grinned on his way back to Karosgrad with the Orenian knight they captured. “Ich bet they did nicht see that coming.”

Kronk would grin to himself, knowing that no lockpick could match the doorbusting prowess of a dwarf drunk off of whiskey.

Alec waltzed on over towards the ruins of Vuillermoz along his travels, giving a little sigh.

"N' eye 'fer n' eye, toof 'fer ah toof. Leavin' de 'ole world mumblin' an' bloind."

He walked towards the invisible line seperating the Heartlander & Highlander, looking at the small villages with a weary frown. The frontier would begin to smell of smoke...

"KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM!" bellowed Ser Viktor Baruch as the Imperial knight's head was lopped from his shoulders. It seemed GOD was truly just. 

Father Klaus rode off from the gates of Providence, him and a fellow soldier having delivered a body to the capital. "Ein gutt sign for things to come."

Ser Reinhardt Barclay starts busting moves singing a funky fresh beats, singing the lyrics “Burn, Baby, Burrnnn!” 

"I ******* TOLD YOU, REV. I. *******. TOLD. YOU." yells a certain cyclops in the north, in the midst of packing his things for a lenghty excursion.

Abraham begins to fear for his sister and his nieces as he hears that Vuillermoz is burning. "I wish they would just come live here, they can buy my old house.. be safe from the war party.."