IS THIS YOUR PEACE?

Xarkly

Within the Nikrala Palace, Prinzen Josef Frederik read his father's words, smiling to himself. He turned to his companion, Zoya vas Ruthern, holding the address out to her. "If they do niet all die, it does niet count."

@veganwalmart

He who bore the plated embrace derived from the haeseni-hegemon breathed a deep sigh. His gaze was caught absort within the scripture he was delivered within the Nikirala- Lucien, the renowned swordsman, the commendable duelist that had favored honour to avoid the detriment of a core chivalric value recalled the combat in which he issued triumph against the stalwart Champion of the Brotherhood.

As he reigned with his blade, there was PEACE.

As he offered his hand to the fallen one, there was PEACE.

As the entourage cheered, and prepared for the departure, PEACE NO MORE.

No matter. The Prince that was promised waved his farewell, as the combined efforts of Haense and honourable combatants from the very soil in which he fought were ravaged and slashed by the Brotherhood. Lucien managed to swing, bob-and-weave his chance away from the perils of towering men of great skill that wished his ultimately death. They did not know who that once boy, under the guise of the Marian Retinue's plating was. For them, he was simply another foe, another body to the tally. Yet it was all known by those who advanced upon compromise of honour. He was the Prince of Savoy; Lucien the PEACEMAKER.

Upon his arrival, the bloodied, battered and bruised Prince was welcomed with open arms by the surviving party of Haeseni-folk that protected his arrival whilst men from the Aurelian Brotherhood saught to trample him with their mares. He met with his childhood friend, his brother from another mother; Karl Sigmar.

"Woe to the usurpers of peace, woe to the kindred of malevolent deeds."

"Vy have lived."

"Honour reigns, and GOD embraces my watch."

"They have enacted terrible betrayals."

"And so they will see. In the nearing, the setting Sun above."

"What of vyr people?"

"I am but a simple man, servant of honour and humanity. I wish not for further danger."

"Vy are commendable."

"I am but one, I am no army, but he who wishes to end the ire and hatred from those who had caused harm."

And so Lucien offered a bloodied arm to Karl, the pair nodded. Their friendship had been untainted, unbeleagued by any thought or fear. Like when they were kids, toddlers - the future was dark, stranged. But so long as there was hope and companionship, honour would reign in the Savoyardling's visage.

"For peace, for honour."

A Waldenic man chuckles in delight as all the missives are sent out. Aboard his ship he began placing bets with his brothers and nephews!

Grigori Vyronov prayed that night for a victorious war campaign against the scum.

"KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM!" screamed Ser Viktor Baruch as he mounted his steed, Judith, setting off for one final ride into Orenia.

"Krusae Zwy Kongzem." Ser August stated with a knightly salute for his König.

In his lonely and quiet study, Andrik was reading the annual Hearsay of Haense, and tossed it as he’d found it to be bland. Not long after, a more interesting piece written by his own brother caught his eye. Andrik sipped his evening tea as he relaxed  on his chair. “Finally some good ******* drama”

"I demand a war against the paladins of xan next. They eat newborns you know!" bishop viktor declares with conviction!

Tylos II sighed as his Secretariat brought him word of yet another battle to come. It bothered him that two Canonist nations would now once more raise up arms against eachother, albeit that deep down he knew it had been the fault of the Anathema for denying proper terms of peace time and time again. He wondered if perhaps their pride would be their downfall.

"I'm surprised Sigismund 'the Weak' has enough strength left in him to lift his pen." Mused Victoria to her sister, Catherine. "Wait till they hear about Norland."

Kendrick Nightingale laughed upon the missive in the square of Arichsdorf.  “Imperial Soldiers attacked? Those were the Aurelian.” He smacked his knee with great amusement. “ The haenseti king is as dumb as rocks.”

"I have thought long, and I have thought hard," stated the Lord Palatine. He did not reach a conclusion to his statement, nevertheless, he proceeded to, a couple of minutes later, begin ranting to three of his daughter (specifically Isabel, Saoirse, and Eileen) about how he spent much of his time in his childhood in Providence, and how he yearned to hopefully visit again in his lifetime. @sarahbarah @Toffee @lalosia

as twins do, The Prettiest Princess Anastasya ran into Andriks room, waving about the piece written by their brother, a grin plastered upon her nearly-identical features

5 minutes ago, Sarmadonn said:

Within the Nikrala Palace, Prinzen Josef Frederik read his father's words, smiling to himself. He turned to his companion, Zoya vas Ruthern, holding the address out to her. "If they all do niet die, it does niet count."

@veganwalmart

"They will, Josef," replied the notoriously stony Ruthern with a dismissive sigh, quickly scanning the Koeng's call-to-arms. "We have something they do niet. They fight for bloodshed, but we fight for salvation - Godan will see to it that their gilded walls are coated crimson with blood."