The Treaty of Fox and Dragon

Shmeepicus

The Treaty of Fox and Dragon

5th of Harren's Folly, 1866 (Y 70 S.A.)
6t2UYcyNFpPl2JdclexUlGJDD7HrlpC2kV4pt8tmALcg6AoKQVWMtEUExdeE0JEO7Afq93nyW6dfc4-50EBSuhVWYuwW9nk1P-uGSwkgSOshnnLAkWf5yNTlSjkrF5Yqy52lXgne

hKfrLK8q9pb5jLb5XCKIbVy_6fRuYul8VusWQB_bf_jxobGLL6l54AW8tguRju5G9i8gNb-Ehtt3-D-FhMOTMgW8_u3Xpu0IfoM6o9MSQdoPLbG62yC2z--_XAqyQaS48Qk5Csp5vdTssdKkqOWneEbjjxa5X9XioC674x9WeTW8002URsAjwQWvGNoObeX-i3EicZO5V335E0ZgaYWQHc-Nbq6RVrbm1MOpWGSePxv_VStLIEgbwtoqt_gqrGQqc9wIgTUdzQfzcU7I

ARTICLE I - SOVEREIGNTY

The Holy Orenian Empire and the Kingdom of Elysium (otherwise referred to as the signatories) recognize each other’s Realms as independent lands ruled by their respective monarchs and will make no attempt to subvert those authorities governing them.

ARTICLE II - DEFENSE

The signatories shall be expected to carry out military endeavors for each respective nation should either nation be aggressed upon by a foreign power. Failure to do so would result in the entirety of the treaty being declared null.

ARTICLE III - EXTRADITION

The signatories agree to extradite known criminals to their respective realms if they are arrested or found to be residing in their nations. 

ARTICLE IV - MILITARY COOPERATION

The military forces of the Holy Orenian Empire and the Kingdom of Elysium will cooperate with each other to hold military trainings and exercises to better the standing army of each respective nation.

ARTICLE V - TRADE

The signatories may adhere to the following trade policies:

I. Signatories may receive a market stall free of rent in their respective capitals.

II. Signatories may trade specialty goods free of tariff.

ARTICLE VI - PASSAGE

The signatories will allow free passage for civilians and refugees through their respective territories, under the law of both nations.

ARTICLE VII - DURATION

This treaty will remain in effect for twenty years. It may be renewed by mutual consent of both signatories. 

Yx0G4WYYS3u_ZUSHSZSw-milfRxJS6lqIuVOpxnoUywOTXyWYYckrw8bq4va4PhlaMwoUo5IbC5QWram48tG2nUTyrlpqRaxkmxbk9NuDSMiFwlFGAapCdSpn311Z6tDxnqi26iH

AD DEI GLORIAM,

HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Philip III, Holy Orenian Emperor, forever August, King of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duke of Ves, Duke of Helena, Novellen, Furnestock, Adria, and Lorraine, Baron of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera

HER IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Anastasia I, Holy Orenian Empress, forever August, Queen of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duchess of Ves, Duchess of Helena, Novellen, Furnestock, Adria, and Lorraine, Baroness of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera 

His Excellency, his Grace Ivan var Ruthern, Duke of Reutov

Lady Leika De Astrea, Heir Apparent

Wildflower of Elysium

14TU_E4fj0LX9YfxTtVrWCJqFzp5HjecKkxgbJEZ707WM7RijsCMYkx1c0avmu5SXqTnsYSNsMaNLfV4AWo92G_C6P-T_cFzBV5Hw0lzKFLbQEYhJmIPhEKATLVBSrOZF9N0BaOl

Ehrendil Taliame’onn, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Nm_D89uVwe8BQRHP_CBqUJLH9GJafIM7yMX6ccyx-EZZgBk7sVcVXNrjDxDDCfgyWo9qDjKX_pqAx3eWZ0EgWVczsQJJV08tWxuCdr0gJBB7E3nOFnuHwRaPQTkErRdCB1146YZb

"I love Elysium."

Lord Hieran chuffs, sending a rather expensive bottle of scotch to his good friend Ellathor.

Jorvin Starbreaker brandishes the Great Book of Grudges with Grudgening intent.

Ernst goes to show the declaration to Arthur Barclay, the legitimate King of Elysium.

"You sly f*cks." a boisterous mali'ker called out from his cave. "What can I say, they probably interbreed between elves and humans anyways."

“Yikes!” says the Bandit Queen as she abruptly abandons her Elysium residence with her belongings of import in tow.

20 minutes ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

Ernst goes to show the declaration to Arthur Barclay, the legitimate King of Elysium.

An elysium was ready to signoff as the true leaders of Savoy.  otherwise she happy just see it gone through. 

44 minutes ago, Buffsanta said:

"I love Elysium."

Lord Hieran chuffs, sending a rather expensive bottle of scotch to his good friend Ellathor.

Ellathor looks curiously at the bottle given to him by a courtier, wandering outloud "Does it have apple in it?"

Reinhardt prepares to use his children’s claim to the throne of Elysium 

"So much for all of their braggings of being a Paladin nation." Remarks Nehtamo as he reads the missive. Blue eyes stare out over the silver city as he reflects on his childhood. "A shame its fallen so from the small village I was born in..." With that, he'd tuck the missive away. 

Reserved, man so many things to write so little time

2 minutes ago, rukio said:

"So much for all of their braggings of being a Paladin nation." Remarks Nehtamo as he reads the missive. Blue eyes stare out over the silver city as he reflects on his childhood. "A shame its fallen so from the small village I was born in..." With that, he'd tuck the missive away. 

"Only Arthur Barclay, the true King of Elysium can fix this." chips in a Barclay

A Leal Wyrmstalker, and Herald of the Lion, would deeply frown as such a missive reached publication - making the rounds within the Underkingdom in which she dwelled, and circulating throughout the realm. 

"Two wars we are embroiled in, called by the Lion to stand against the Titan and the Dread Armadas of the south, and a 'Xannic' nation chooses to join a war against the realms of mortal men- for what?" She scoffed, shaking her head - the only companion to her ramblings being some impossibly pristine blade, awash in starmoon. "This violates our covenant on so many damned levels- to say nothing of falling prey to Ruin's machinations, and willingly indulging in them! What in the blazes are they thinking?!"

27 minutes ago, rukio said:

"it's a paladin plot, it's a paladin plot, I said it all before, it's a paladin plot" bishop viktor rocks back and forth in his nu loc bathtub "they're going to eat the newborns, dwarf and man alike... save us saint tylos, save the children"