The Sol Entente

JJosey

Dayts wub Mi likez tuu peep. 

Emony states happily.

Smiling upon the document, Lujain would offer brief words of joy. "They used the name I made!"

Jarad would smile at the alliance, handing a cup of tea to Idril "You have done good Idril. I am quite happy I accepted Koshers offer all those years ago." @JJosey

Kor'garr the Clanless grins through his large handlebar mustache, noting down each leader as they reach over to sign upon the public declaration of unity. The Skriptgoth records each moment, glad for Descendants to work together. An offial witness to the document's proclamation.

"Wehl dun, evriazh... Now wiz go tu Wagh aginst dah Burz."

The Rex signed his a second treaty in as many days, before going to smoke a few blunts to celebrate!

“Oh by Solaris”  said the Elfess readings. Copy of the allaince

"Ah... wonderful! Look..." Kodazius nudges his grouchy counterpart - a wide, idiotic grin splayed 'cross his pale face. 

"Well, this is not something I foresaw... But it is welcome, none the less." Valazaer clicks his tongue as he reads over the missive. His eyes lifting to scan out to the sea, skeptical of any blackflagged ships.

Spoiler

leonardo-dicaprio-cheers.gif

Gaius var Ruthern nodded with a smile. The talks were a success. "For prosperity, defense and cooperation!" 

"Peace in our tik, har har." Mutters the Kukaal of Akaal, upon reading through the treaty.

Luthien's smile that day was unwavering, laughing as she departed from Balian to celebrate, "Perhaps we ought to open a bottle of aged wine."

21 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

Jarad would smile at the alliance, handing a cup of tea to Idril "You have done good Idril. I am quite happy I accepted Koshers offer all those years ago." @JJosey

"Ahernan, Jarad. As I previously stated to many others, The Crown has demonstrated their intentions" As she accepts the offered cup of tea, Idril mused smugly to herself!

Kosher Daesmon, at the High Monastery, would receive a copy of a treaty from a hastened messenger. As he was informed of the events of Dawnhold, he would stand and motion to his compatriots. “It is time.