[✗] [Magic / Playable CA Lore] Thallassos

Werew0lf

fantastic lore

we need this on the server

really well done to you all for writing this

+1

This magic has existed in the past! It's a returning concept :)

However, with that being said, I am very excited to see its potential return - especially as the last Thallassian to be made by moogle (I think?). Big +1 for this rewrite and the potential return of unique and interesting RP. Hopefully this time it gets spread out a bit more and is seen more often!

Tuna chunks in brine 

Is this just the Shuul that @BobBoxsicked on us a while back?

I do love me the ocean

1 hour ago, _Sheylo_ said:

Is this just the Shuul that @BobBoxsicked on us a while back?

yeah 100% u see how the title says shuul 

Is Dresdrasil and Arugula the same person

On 4/13/2023 at 9:48 PM, RaiderBlue said:

Azshara lore

Also it effin sux that N'zoth was basically farted to nothing. The Old Gods were cool... and now they're poop.

I've sent you my feedback in DM's already, but i love this piece to no end. Should this be accepted it will allow for a specific niche to be properly carved out on the server that hasn't yet had a chance to be fully explored. And with lore pieces such as Shuul and further seaborne/water themed creatures that can be written there is an opportunity present here to really carve out an interesting story next map for those who get involved with Thallassos.

Overall, big props to the writers of this piece and i am excited to see where you guys take it. I'm a big fan of Cthuluesque Horror and Seaborne horror/mystery.

On 4/13/2023 at 8:31 PM, Werew0lf said:

A tidesage will channel their brine for nefarious purposes such as extracting all of the liquid contained inside their victim,

*makes you pee your pants 

22 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

This made me lol

2 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

hey this is a very inappropriate comment to make and I think you should reconsider what u type.. not funny.. 

HWAkwmG.png

awesome one piece reference guys

It's well-written and my concern isn't limited to your lore by any means, but the system we use for lore-writing on LotC as a whole -- but it just seems way too long? In the grand scheme of things I feel like it's becoming increasingly impossible to peruse and engage with lore when every entry is of titanic (no pun intended) volume. 

2 hours ago, Xarkly said:

It's well-written and my concern isn't limited to your lore by any means, but the system we use for lore-writing on LotC as a whole -- but it just seems way too long? In the grand scheme of things I feel like it's becoming increasingly impossible to peruse and engage with lore when every entry is of titanic (no pun intended) volume. 

Agree with the concern, but just seems like the standard nowadays to satisfy LT. 👍