AROCKSTAR28/ITDONTMATTA 10 YEAR AMA

itdontmatta

026eef82766cae87a6050e026df495fe.png

Hi everyone! If you're wondering why it's not my actual 10 year AMA and actually my 10 year, 2 months, and 21 day AMA, it's because I forgor

I joined in early Anthos, became a GM in 2016, ET Director in 2017, and then left in September 2017 until August 2020. Became a mod again in September 2020, then became Admin in November 2021

Ask me anything!

who was your first character on lotc?

alex nobody cares respond to my rp emote rn

(what's ur favorite memory from Oren :3)

Could you please respond to the RP that we're doing right now.

Can you respond to roleplay? Why did you make this post in the midst of roleplay?

(What motivated you to become admin?)

what is your favourite thing about lotc? 

what do you hope to see in the community's future?

What's the wecommended amount of dedotated wam I should have to a survr ?

what was the story behind the infamous time-travel events

3 questions from your fairy godmother

1) if you had a magic wand to change anything/anyone on lotc what would u change, big or small 

2) what is a goal of yours in real life, what drives you; do you want to travel and see places? become a warlord using minecraft firsthand experience? what is it that gives you purpose

3) favorite animal (+cats or dogs and why)

4) i lied im asking 4 what was your favorite time on the server? your sort of "golden age", when did you feel you were most in control for rp and your own story? the servers story? what do you miss most from then?

Would you like to buy a book and quill?

were you there when deadsterlen was kill

3 hours ago, itdontmatta said:

026eef82766cae87a6050e026df495fe.png

Hi everyone! If you're wondering why it's not my actual 10 year AMA and actually my 10 year, 2 months, and 21 day AMA, it's because I forgor

I joined in early Anthos, became a GM in 2016, ET Director in 2017, and then left in September 2017 until August 2020. Became a mod again in September 2020, then became Admin in November 2021

Ask me anything!

Bro did you read my app and post this. . .

Good move, take the initiative, that's leadership material baby

2 hours ago, squakhawk said:

4) i lied im asking 4 what was your favorite time on the server? your sort of "golden age", when did you feel you were most in control for rp and your own story? the servers story? what do you miss most from then?

Sorry I'm hijacking this one cause I wanna answer and I have a Matta related answer! For me the golden ages were when Rocky was ET Lead, he had some of the coolest event lines I've ever been apart of with some of the most in depth story. Very very cool times, I miss those days heavily, always thought his creativity was wasted on Moderation.