A Missive to the Grand King

Lirinya

"Says the backstabber, traitor. No dwarf left behind, ROCK N STONE!" Commented Thráin, sharpening his newly forged weapon. Wondering what the Mountain Alliance will do on this topic.

Ulfric watched with a somber look as his wife pinned the missive to the boards. He'd shake his head slowly, brows furrowed in thought. 

"Azkel an' Rhewen, forgive meh." He'd state, before picking up his daughter and moving off.

Ulfar reads the missive, his stone eyes narrowing upon the text. "hrm..."

"Ea would 'ave appreciated ye talking some o' yer concerns to meh Ealisaid instead o' makin a statement that is based onleh on outside perspective. Oi oathed ye, oi did yer smithing trials, n' oi dragged ye oot o' danger in yer last trial. Ye were always someone oi could rely upon, and oi ne'er asked ye anythin beyond what ye wanted teh do" He sighed as he read the paper. "I know there was a rift between ye n' Urguan for sometime, it is a shame for it teh 'ave 'appened know, when I need strength from mea kin n' family more than e'er. But nae, I beh alienated." Garedyn would light up a smoke. "Teh duties yemekar gives come with a heavy toll"

11 minutes ago, _RoyalCrafter_ said:

Garedyn would light up a smoke.

Elly hoped it was the best smoke for her clan father, with the best green in it, cause he was gonna need it, it seemed.

Ursus "Frostaxe" Grandaxe seems saddened by the missive, but moves off without a word.

Grimm gets ready to send a bird to one of his first friends he ever made. "You're always welcome with us, you know..." However he breathes a sigh of relief, that he wouldn't have to face his friend on the battlefield.

Spoiler

"Garedyn's Urguan es thrivin' much bettah then Agnar's. Claiming' 'is wos bettah based off o' taeh lack o' conflict es silleh.

Thereh es noh conflict toh beh had ef thereh wereh bareleh aneh damn dwarves! Alsoh, donnaeh know ef yeh knohw anehthin' on wot yer sayin', but most damn grudges areh on fookin' Yrromar!" The Grand Champion Sigrun 'Dragonslayer' Ireheart rumbled out before turning to his clanmate. 

"Bakir, yeh left ah sour tasteh en 'er mooth wit' how yer marriageh went, oi suspect."

Spoiler

#GaredynDaGreen2023

Soren Goldhand looks to Goran Goldhand and then grins broadly ear-to-ear. The Beardling said to his father, "What now?" @Esterlen

Bakir Ireheart shook his head seeing the missive from his Ex-Wife. "As my former wife and Grand Queen, I thought you realized peace and diplomacy is not always the answer. Dwarves were attacked, mutilated and as of this stone day, killed. To claim your own father is a puppet to my clan is disgraceful as you have met my kin and seen how we truly care for Urguan. Its clear to me Ulfric has brainwashed you with his delusional view of Urguan. Do not go down the same route he has, and alienate your own family."

Agnar Grandaxe lets out a sigh as he continued to take a swig from his ale, enjoying some peace and quiet within his clan hall as he read the missive. "Seems the whispers of what very well could happen upon my abdication is coming true. May Yemekar guide us all.."

"Aahh... such es sillehness. 'Is reign 'as onleh just begun, ahnd tha dwed's 'and was taken fer nearleh nothin. 'Bait of War' es quite ah strong term when onleh one side committed true violence... Seems some folk hold such hate fer tha Ire'earts t'ey can't bring t'emselves tew care fer t'eir own blood." Says Tuzic, shaking his head at the shower of negativity being spread through his home. "Bakir needs te relax... but te publicleh denounce ye own kin's leadership aftah such... sad... Seems even our most dear kin will turn te contrarianism when t'ey not get exactleh wot t'ey wanted." He says with a sad sigh, retiring to his stump.