THE CROW CAWS [PK]

Mattiii

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE HOUSE SARKOZIC

UZPQuu-uzeCd_gdSKDWBn2x4m_gLgZHzBT_qtPMgoZ_O4R7FsHVLdqD0VYT4xRpp49al9xuYT-MIAXZCuT531wLzwXftLmCp_3EFGlvTVaxddInpD4DyUG0HfMi5KU99fnotBLvjWlz8mbayFUuS4qk

It is with profound grief and a heavy heart, the House of Sarkozic hereby announces the lamentable passing of the esteemed Viscount of Pompourelia, Sir Franz Arthur Sarkozic. On this day, the 8th of Sun’s Smile, 65 B.A., he met an untimely demise under suspicious circumstances. The loss of such a prominent patriarch has cast a shadow over our House. 

The Viscount's life was intertwined with both joyous and challenging moments, shaping him into the individual he’s known as today. Born to the illustrious lineage of the Baron of Pompourelia, Joseph Clement Sarkozic, and Princess Catherine of Oren, he inherited great wealth and the prestigious Barony of Pompourelia at a tender age.

Despite the absence of family, two broken betrothals, and the fall of the Kingdom of Oren he found guidance through his Regent, Laurent Frederick Sarkozic, and led the House of Sarkozic to a distant land in search of stability. With a profound sense of duty towards the future, he ensured that not only the next generation, but those to come would bask in the serenity and boundless possibilities of enduring peace.

In the Kingdom of Balian he built his family a home on an island in the tropics, he contributed significantly as a successful Mercer, overseeing Balianese commerce. Furthermore, his talent as an Architect embellished Balian with captivating works, whilst as Minister of the Interior he managed the influx of the Balianese populace. 

Franz enjoyed a long and eventful life over the course of 70 years. May his soul find eternal rest, and may his memory be forever cherished in the hearts of those who loved him.

SIGNED,

Patriarch of House Sarkozic, Viscount of Pompourelia

Lord Kasimir Amadeus Sarkozic

The first Baroness of Pompourelia, When she saw her grandson enter into the seven skies, Helena Eleanor grinned. "Well done, Franz.” Helena grinned and encircled him with her arms. "Better than I thought," she said. “You may rest now Franz.”

Since her passing, Milena Lorena hasn't grinned again.  “Papa!!! You made finally made it! I hope my disappearance didn't cause too much bother. Please share with me everything I missed. In order to make up for the years they had missed” The blonde Sarkozic grinned and took her father's hand as she led him away. 

The youngest daughter to the former Viscount of Pompourelia, Caterina Alexandrina Sarkozic, was not known to be one to reveal much emotion. Her typical countenance was cold and unwavering, and she rarely ever shown any display of care or affection. Just this once, in the shroud of darkness that accompanied the loneliness within her room in the Sarkzoic estate, did she she weep. Her father, the man who had constantly doted over her and spoiled her from the very day of her birth, was gone. There would be no more tenderness from his verdant gaze, no more stories of old, no more love. This wasn't her first encounter with death, no, Milena and Georg had died long before- leaving her and Kasimir as the last two remaining children of Franz Sarkozic.

There was an ache in her heart, where there was once an ounce of feeling, it was now replaced with an empty bitter sadness.

R

High Pontiff Pontian IV, otherwise known as Adrian Helen Sarkozic welcomed his nephew into the Seven Skies with open arms "At last we meet again, little Franz. It is good to see you!"

John Auguste peruses the contents of the pronouncement on his own after his tutors had proved themselves in teaching him read. He deliberated on the death of his grand father, for they held no personal connections, but the boy felt something in him sorrow for the late Viscount.

Encroaching upon Balian was a familar Illatian woman, donning her normal red robes. A small glint in her eye as she took stead beside her husband, the Viscount.

Edward Clement looked at the missive with a merry grin!

From Lurin, a young elfess let out a shaky sob upon recieving the missive. Juniper reminisced the times she had spent with Franz during their youth in Oren... He may not have been a good friend, but he was one of her first. And she would miss him. And so, as that tiny deaf girl curled into a ball and wept, she hoped that maybe her dear friend could finally find peace.

Spoiler

Loved the times Franz and Juni spent together, Matt <3 he might've been annoying af but I'll miss him

The second youngest Grand-Daughter of the Former Viscount of Pompourelia, Clementine Francisca, could do nothing but stare in horror at the missive, as she dropped  to her knees. The Missive slowly becoming crumbled in her hands, as she clasped them together crying out in agony and distress. Praying to God  asking why; why was he the one who had to be taken away from her. She'd much rather it been anyone else, but him, Why did she have to lose the one person who actually paid her any mind. Her tears slowly making their way down her once pale now flushed face, the one person in her family she felt who truly loved her. The only one who gave her even a dime of their attention gone, just like that the only person she truly loved and cared for ripped away from her at such a young age. Who's arms was she to run into now? 

She weeped, and sobbed drowning in her own sorrows locked away in her room. The few yet joyful memories of her Grand-Father flashing through her mind as her sorrow began to swallow her whole.

"Kept me waiting long enough!" Franz's late niece, Laetitia, -- who regarded him as her father rather than merely an uncle -- would jest; thereafter offering the man a hug as he was welcomed into the Seven Skies by his various kinsmen. Herself included, obviously.

Elsewhere, a young woman mourned for one of the few she truly considered family.

"So... you finally ate yourself to death?" The brother of the dead viscount attempted to jest one last time in a pained chuckle as it slowly died out from another sorrowful death that came by one of his closest family members. He gave a heavy sigh at that for the last time as he spoke once again "Rest up, Franz... Tell my dead loved ones that I said hi."