[Lore Amendment] Azdrazi General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon

Qizu

Primordial Descent

Add/Replace:

• The Nephilim’s wings in this form allow them to glide midair in a straight line, should there be open and constant airflow in their surroundings. They cannot perform complex maneuvers, traveling 3 blocks forwards and 5 blocks downwards every emote.

• They cannot carry individuals or heavy items while midair, nor can they use this ability to get to places they cannot access mechanically. Should their wing joints be pierced or broken during flight, the Nephilim will fall, resulting in injuries.

• Azdrazi are able to access their draconic forms out of combat using [2] Dragonsflame Units, with no upkeep cost or duration. Upon entering combat, they are forced back to their descendant form.

• The wings cannot be used to gain any advantage during combat, nor do they allow flight. They are the same color as the Nephilim’s scales, stretching at most 4 feet in width. This option can only be taken when an Azdrazi is T3.

Draconic Fallalery

Add/Replace:

• Battered wings

• Redlines - Wings do not enable flight and are purely aesthetic, being colored the same color as the Nephilim’s skin. Only receivable upon tier three. Each wing can grow outwards of four feet, however they will have tears and battering - making them incapable of flight as they are a mirage of the true draconic race.

• As stated in the redlines of this ability, all objects of Draconic Fallalery are incapable to be used in combat and are purely aesthetic. Should someone swing upon the back of a Nephilim it would easily tear through the wings, they are too weak to be used to block hits or move things away.

Credits

Gamma & Qizu

I LOVE DRAGONS I LOVE DRAGONS :DDDDDDD

I can't wait for paladin flak cannons to shoot down Azdrazi flying over our national airspace

no offense but isn't the hulk-dragon spell the best one anyway?

1 hour ago, Valannor said:

I can't wait for paladin flak cannons to shoot down Azdrazi flying over our national airspace

just wait for the m1 abrams azdrazi flamethrower smoggers to be sent in platoons in retaliation

14 minutes ago, DISCOLIQUID said:

no offense but isn't the hulk-dragon spell the best one anyway?

yes, bigmode is objectively the best augment with pretty much every drazi having it (including myself), the proposed changes are very minor buffs for very niche scenarios, i personally don't see an issue here and should've been in the rewrite anyway.

dont give azdrazi elytra lmfao

this is the future the azdrazi want!!1!!!!11!1!!1

Amendments/Additions implemented into main lore post. Thank you for your submission. Moving to correct subforum to prevent redundancy and clutter.