[Your View] New Colors & VIP Perks

Halt

Color Changes  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a good idea to implement new color codes in some capacity?

• Agree
    • Neutral
    • Disagree

MAN THAT SKIN IS OLD HAHAHA

1 hour ago, MailC3p said:

Honestly why not make custom colors a non-VIP thing? It's not like you can abuse colors in any way

because legally VIP perks can only be these kinds of cosmetic things anyways (not allowed to give you an advantage)

this is the first time in 5 years there's been an actually possible idea for a non-aether vip perk

the server still needs money to operate

just put it at iron vip

lol .

1 hour ago, MailC3p said:

Honestly why not make custom colors a non-VIP thing? It's not like you can abuse colors in any way

+1

what about grass vip?

EZ coal VIP perk to get people to donate $5  who have not already.

While y’all staff folks are at it maybe add in a few extra colors for non-VIPs. The purpose of extra colors as a VIP perk should be to show individuality or have the color relate to your persona, not to have the perk be chat visibility in general.

does this mean we can finally give builders, lore, and event ST different colors on the in-game tab

It would be nice to have this back in the days of Aegis/Asulon. I think a $5 "Coal" donator perk would be easy and simple for people to get.

The entire VIP system needs an overhaul. Once you get longer item descriptions the perks become mostly insubstantial.

make everything pastel

moderation team cyan baby the union wills it

2 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

does this mean we can finally give builders, lore, an event ST different colors on the in-game tab

Yes, great idea, please, Idk anything about Boomsteel, Azhl or if an area is an event site.

I love to help people and answer their questions, but i'm still just a builder

Also give builders Cyan nametags again

Ofc more colors, even after 10 years of play I forget which of the highest VIP is which. Also nice for the story team to have set colors for their sub-teams. I think it makes sense having the basic colors for non-vip players and custom colors for VIP but I understand everyone wanting to change their colors, maybe making available in one of the lower options. VIP should also be revamped, but that's for another time. 

Mabey something like this for the VIP changes:

sd-georgia-light.png

sd-georgia-light.png

A lighter shade of purple, maybe like a lilac for bedrock (or the other way around)

8 hours ago, megavolter said:

That's cool, how recently did the 6 hexidecimal update happen?