[✓] [Magic Lore] Kani - The Way of the Oscillit

Islamadon

Sleeping Carp vs Krav Maga!!

OMG Kani & Chi got married? I'm so happy for them!

I always liked the idea behind chi and mixing it with kani to make a new write reads as a very good way to take positives from both to make one more fleshed out martial arts magic. Great rp possibilities that utilize that niche and a lot less minmax-y

very noice creation 

On 8/14/2023 at 8:46 PM, Islamadon said:

• For the purposes of Kani, one may carry mechanical items such as Horse Whistles, PvP Equipment, Alchemist Shears, and Mina which are necessary for the interaction of plugins of the server and will not be considered to be metal whilst on the Oscillit’s person (unless stated as otherwise). Achieving resonance, followed by an acknowledgement of any of these tools as being metal during a scenario, may subject the player to harsh punishment at the discretion of the ST.

my favorite part

Woah! That's neat! You should teach me Kani so I can review it! I really want Kani! Please? I will be really cool! I promise! Teach me kani please! Why aren't you responding? Hello? I'm sorry for asking too much, but if you want, I am still up to learning. Please? Pretty Please? *Learns Kani and gets a TA before disappearing, never to be seen again.*

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.

Hey its me, Goku! You seem pretty strong, wanna spar?