If you had to pick one of the four brothers to come back as an antagonist, which would you pick?

Aesopian

If you had to pick one of the four brothers to come back as an antagonist, which would you pick?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick one of the four brothers to come back as an antagonist, which would you pick?

• Horen
    • Malin
    • Krug
    • Urguan

Horen because I want to reunite Mankind and have it take over the world (This is totally not boring and cliche, shut up!)

Horen already had his redemption arc when Krug slew him for using Necromancy and he accepted his sins, ascending to the Seven Skies. Krug went to the Stargush to purify sin manifest (the spirits). Malin is a loser and no one would take him seriously. Urguan is the best pick because he's been trapped in a cave for eons.

Urguan because in lore he might be a lich

Just now, DISCOLIQUID said:

Urguan because in lore he might be a lich

I feel like if Urguan was a lich, he'd have to be some kind of special rune-lich. Like, he's immortal because he unlocked the Rune of Life and has carved the rune into his soul.

none, all of them they are GODs children and they shall behave, like we all should

Edited by Borin
i am not sober and i typo'd

It’d be Horen. Somehow, returning, at once jaded and convinced of his need to betray all of descendantkind. Him as an antagonist would be at once the most shocking and interesting due to how much rep and player lore he’s received. I would also see aspects of the other 4 brothers returning to combat him; allowing for more depth to their character. Malin especially could use some more. 

1 hour ago, Jentos said:

It’d be Horen. Somehow, returning, at once jaded and convinced of his need to betray all of descendantkind. Him as an antagonist would be at once the most shocking and interesting due to how much rep and player lore he’s received. I would also see aspects of the other 4 brothers returning to combat him; allowing for more depth to their character. Malin especially could use some more. 

Second this

Horen or Urguan either one would be more interesting, with Horen especially due to his history. Urguan if you wanted to give the limelight to a less represented people. Malin returning would only cement an uninteresting "elves bad" narrative that would be annoying for some couple of years. All the better if for whatever reason Horen is now fucked up, he's also not incorrect with his intentions.

Why not bring back a corrupted mori-style Malin as follow up from the previous eventline?

2 hours ago, Islamadon said:

Malin is a loser and no one would take him seriously.

Even if it would be used to gangbang orcs again, Krug returning to cleanse the filth and degeneracy of the world would be soooooo epic

3 hours ago, Borin said:

none, all of them they are GODs children and they shall behave, like we all should

Preach it, brother!