TO THE NEVAEHLEN LETTER

mika1278

TO THE NEVAEHLEN LETTER

Issued at Year 149 of the Second Age

ipqOyhDh__0xIaTKDTEyRnP7ynzyAaO0sO0sN7SpriCYsxebo93ILKE60LAaN1WmkJVCFTcFoGX1h3JCqKBZJUf_2DvWnan9dli4HBBzg3sSi7VY11gI8IpkvTJFxAX0-Was890VjcrXKCBt_9HmPDw

Cease, you did not want my people near your lands and now you are begging for men without payment. This act of desperation is dishonorable to your own people and for that I refuse this and all following calls.

Spoiler

wzhUBrsCnZlepj2z7o5CKiRDX38BPuu13drYsdh937MqrpPos6-pCraBX0PZ4w6HSPlw0RQ3u4nm2bdfeFjBSLObS_Tr4t4OHhsOpy_z5Lqgb2HxlBr5CyVgIFSCPTvCd-u1OPAuEX-zWQO4FlhUzas

ETERNAL WE STAND, ESHTAEL KEEPS BALANCE

signed,

The Silver Lubba

A 'ker with little to no interest or care for this bickering between fellow mali' showed it to her daughter with a slight degree of amusement as she read through it. "I find it odd that nobody has questioned the authenticity of this. Surely even druii aren't as stupid to send such letters" she would then laugh as she put it down.

"It wasn't even signed ... probably fake," a Balianese man remarked, furrowing his brows at the letter. 

__

"I HATE THE 'AME! Burn down Ned-ve-len!" some deranged, old Orenian captain chanted in the confines of her basement.

“What teh…” The young Valeseer would say with a rub of his brow. “o’I… definitely did nae approve of such ah theng. Did you?” He’d ask, looking over to his partner. @Lirinya

"Ne," she stated simply, "bu' I will be reachin' out ta them. It has ne come from us."

“Desperate times call for desperate measures” she stated In the tavern of lurin

A tired sigh came from a tired Juniper. She did not comment on the matter beyond that.

"Of course, the druids that ask help to the voidal mages. That makes sense!" Said an elder, truly wondering why no one is questioning the truth behind the letters.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha." Sigmar Baruch laughed at this. He found this very funny.

"They, like much other nations, don't want your people near their lands because your city is rife with foul beasts and dark magic users." said Andrik.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" a particularly well dressed old man replies.