side note on crp

DeusVult

should have paid for a diving instructor and then maybe you wouldn't be having this issue

7 hours ago, Fireheart said:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/forum/970-moderation-feedback/

If this is a serious feedback post OP should ask to move it to this sub-forum or reach out to itdontmatta directly.

This is the standard that was set in CRP rules awhile back. Rules were simplified since then and if rulings are being consistent to those guidelines still in the old rule set then it makes sense why your character died from a 30 block (meter) fall. The whole pking stuff aint cool at all. Accidental or forced suicide doesn't and shouldn't count.

No good reason to remove the fall dmg from the CRP rules, I will save that picture thank you. If that wasn't removed, no discussion regarding the fall would had happened.

another amateur diver who thinks he can cut corners without paying for a professional gets what he deserves

2 hours ago, Samler said:

No good reason to remove the fall dmg from the CRP rules, I will save that picture thank you. If that wasn't removed, no discussion regarding the fall would had happened.

I'm not sure, but i dont think its specifying diving into a body of water but instead falling into solid ground? but then again the whole rp was just confusing. the post mentions something important, this is the fourth time that I have been part of a banditry/raid in that nation this year and it is always the same mod that appears

16 hours ago, DeusVult said:

Haelunor v naevehlen and norland

couple pvp raids, little to no mod oversight, involvement, or toxicity.

the first crp encounter (6 total people) we get some gems

"Your character has no formal dive training"

2 mods involved, ruled in Norland favor, both norland mods.

makes ya think

Norland mods! Holy shit! Please give me their discords so I can kiss their toes. I wasn't aware I had mods working for me. Mashallah, I'm so blessed.

5 hours ago, Zolla_ said:

I'm not sure, but i dont think its specifying diving into a body of water but instead falling into solid ground? but then again the whole rp was just confusing. the post mentions something important, this is the fourth time that I have been part of a banditry/raid in that nation this year and it is always the same mod that appears

You thing Fireheart posted from prior rule system includes water interaction.

18 hours ago, DeusVult said:

Haelunor v naevehlen and norland

couple pvp raids, little to no mod oversight, involvement, or toxicity.

the first crp encounter (6 total people) we get some gems

"Your character has no formal dive training"

2 mods involved, ruled in Norland favor, both norland mods.

makes ya think

45 meter fall off the wall onto water while carrying multiple weapons. No formal swimming training heading ~100 feet per second into water in a panic. Got onto the wall using a raid ladder outside a raid (which the "biased" mods allowed). Norland offered the player to reverse the emote, but they declined. 

If you think mods are being biased, reach out to an admin to report it instead of coping after a defeat on the forums. Also, the only mod that was in any way Norlandic to my knowledge was Ahemi, and she was leaning farther in favor of your case than the lead mod. 

Instead of being toxic on the forums, come raid us again and take your stuff back! Use the encounter to foster roleplay planning against Norland, and gather a group to attack those involved in the combat!

Haelunor and Iron Horde v Nevaehlen and Norland, firstly.

Secondly, you're right. As much as I'm aware we've not had a single complaint about the raids on Nev so far. They've been entertaining, aside from the typical lotc pvp lag. 

As for bias, and all those potential issues, a proper feedback post would work better. Without knowing a full story, with more detail and screenshots, its hard to really say on the matter, especially from those who weren't there.

49 minutes ago, Liam5232 said:

45 meter fall off the wall onto water while carrying multiple weapons. No formal swimming training heading ~100 feet per second into water in a panic. Got onto the wall using a raid ladder outside a raid (which the "biased" mods allowed). Norland offered the player to reverse the emote, but they declined. 

If you think mods are being biased, reach out to an admin to report it instead of coping after a defeat on the forums. Also, the only mod that was in any way Norlandic to my knowledge was Ahemi, and she was leaning farther in favor of your case than the lead mod. 

Instead of being toxic on the forums, come raid us again and take your stuff back! Use the encounter to foster roleplay planning against Norland, and gather a group to attack those involved in the combat!

I think you should reread my emotes because I detailed well how my character took off his armor without "panicking" while your side destroyed the ladder so no chance for them to climb, but regardless no need to tell him to cope and claim he's acting in "bad faith "when someone on your side kept bringing up the "suicide" and "pk" part, maybe relax a little? and I'll make sure my characters get formal swimming lessons soon dw

53 minutes ago, Liam5232 said:

Who are you again? lol