Human Family Tree and Society of St. Everard

yopplwasupxxx

thaaaaas crazy. To think mfs be sitting in vc laughing at the hard work they just wiped as if they did something…. 💀

Now they’re gonna be snitched on and ousted and demonized. Thasss crazy bro. Was it worth it?

Oust them!

Pugsying them may get me banned, but it's worth it.

I hate family trees. Don't understand how these people managed to put children under my characters to grab titles, especially if they never informed me... 😭 (I hope someone informs them they're all full elves)

image.png?ex=653ecd32&is=652c5832&hm=c9c

demetrius barrow hides in the alleys and sewer tunnels in haense, fearing for his life. ever since he had accidentally spilled coffee over part of the great human family tree in the archives of the society of st. everard, the officers of the organization had devoted countless resources to finding the individual they believed intentionally sabotaged the accumulated work of thousands over the course of centuries. if he was found, demetrius would certain be expelled. if he was expelled, he would have nothing to live for. with his life at stake, the ruthern bastard works in secret to try and make a brand new family tree out of scraps of newspaper and old missives that get thrown out with other waste. it is tireless, dirty work, but absolutely needed at this dark hour for him.

ty yoppl for getting on top of this all :) it's much appreciated!

52 minutes ago, rukio said:

I hate family trees. Don't understand how these people managed to put children under my characters to grab titles, especially if they never informed me... 1f62d.png (I hope someone informs them they're all full elves)

image.png?ex=653ecd32&is=652c5832&hm=c9c

If there are any characters who shouldn't exist, hit me up via discord. I know next to nothing about the history and/or drama regarding the Rurikid line.

thats actually some dickhead shit that they would grief years of history ngl

1 hour ago, yopplwasupxxx said:

If there are any characters who shouldn't exist, hit me up via discord. I know next to nothing about the history and/or drama regarding the Rurikid line.

ur a cool dude dude

Stop asking to oust the individuals, let staff handle it first before we go around spreading names from unverified sources. If Yoppel wanted to reveal the alleged names he would but until the matter is dealt with for the love of ibless. Don’t start spreading names until an official statement update has been made.

Moderator Comments

Spoiler

I am not writing to indicate that I will penalize for this thread being created in a Roleplay Subforum, but can you - when time permits - write a new post or edit this one to make it more appropriate for the Roleplay Subforum (Aevos -> Human Realms & Culture)? Given what has happened, I can understand you wanted to get this information out sooner rather than later, but the wording of this post is more appropriate for a post in the Feedback forum. Please let me know if you need help with handling those individuals who griefed your human tree list.