Jihnyny

"I happened to come across one of these 'bathhouse parties' in hohkmat while out mining. 10 or so people were gathered wearing barely anything. It is ridiculous to hear Petra claim they promote the values of GOD and HIS HOLY LIGHT while they and their vassals are corrupted with the void and partake in hedonism." Commented Hannes Steelguard to his Bishop Callahan after having read the missive from Grimruk "I am not surprised Petra partakes in such though considering their Queen fornicated with a foreign prince while she was married to the Archduke of Petra."

10 minutes ago, Jihnyny said:

They hold bathhouse parties where naked elves roam and encourage acts that should not be spoken of.

The Silver Lubba responds: "We have actively deconstructed baths put in place by our citizens and fined them for it. Do not include us in your bath house crusade, because you won't find any."

1 hour ago, mika1278 said:

The Silver Lubba responds: "We have actively deconstructed baths put in place by our citizens and fined them for it. Do not include us in your bath house crusade, because you won't find any."

Grimruk'Lur, the proud and the clean overheard this. He then went to converse with Silver Lubba.
"Latz waz literally invited to the lazt azh, agh joined them in Hohkmat!!! Liarz will be burned!"

"B-but how am I supposed to stay clean.." A clean elf sighed as the dirty orcs put out another missive.

Just now, Jihnyny said:

Grimruk'Lur, the proud and the klomper overheard this. He then went to converse with Silver Lubba.
"Latz waz literally invited to the lazt azh, agh joined them in Hohkmat!!! Liarz will be burned!"

The SIlver Lubba joined this dialogue "I was invited, I did not attend. This form of degeneracy is discouraged even in Lurin"

1 hour ago, mika1278 said:

The Chieftain bopped his head, "Hozh. Then mi expect latz voidal magez to leave Hohkmat. For mi peeped zome of latz there. If they do nub leave it agh purge the degenerazy. Mi will purge them!" The uruk cackled, leaving the conversation there. For it was time for his skygod to snooze.

"Who t' feck bathes with clothes on, ta's t' real crime 'ere" A rather confused Halfling King mused.

“We haven’t had a bath house in decades. What fool who does no fact checking sends out missives to the entire realm spreading lies and slander?” Princess Lumia rolled her eyes before tossing the paper into the canal and carrying on about her day.

The Grand Magister was handed the missive while soaking in a public hot bath , wafting his hand at the servant "Did this orc learn to write just to declare to the world that he has no hygiene and that he'll fight anyone that does? Go give the missive to some House mage making baked goods on the street... "

He would lay back into his bath, enjoying his first world magic comforts. 

Pelym-Vagil Rivers raises his brow reading the letter: "There was debauchery? Must have happened after ea passed out from ve stone lifting contest to impress ve gays.." he shrugs and goes back to lifting rocks. If another war is started, this time over a bathouse with elves in it, he might be running out of red noses to mail.

"Sometimes I wonder if people's only hobby is crusading", Grimhildr wondered allowed while dining with her family,"and not even crusading on worzy t'ings like harboring dark spawn or child murderers!"

Spoiler

A helmed fellow, having recently taken many a puffs of green and snorts of krugamine peered towards the missive, humming for a time.
"Hozh karma farm. pluz azh."

"Nothing weird with sacred baths. It's sacred to our people, the tradition of the golden pools. Yet I doubt these foreign mali and valah have such ritual tradition in their practices" 

A beautiful high elf poet in the middle of ritual pours pure water into a large silver jar.