ON THE SUBJECT OF WIZARDS AND HATS

AstriaS

Spoiler

I'm so sorry but this is hilarious. I love this so much my character has to comment on this.

Phoibe looked confused about this missive. She was down in Numendil for an event some few saint's days ago and came across this missive and giggled lightly. "Seems a bit too on the nose, doesn't it?"

"Utúlie'n aurë!" A particularly Knightly Elven Lord proclaimed from afar.

"Bah." A certain dwarf scoffs out, slamming his wooden cane below in anger. "Everyone nowadays is copying the great Sir Grimblegoff. I suppose it is only right of me to let them know of their foolish mistake, yes yes, you are right..." He spoke towards the starry sky above, pulling a drawing of himself and his silky wide-brimmed hat out of his pocket and pinning it to the bottom of the notice.

Spoiler

GNHjQjE.png

"Will the hats be provided or do we have to bring our own?" Inquires Aeolus of Khamees, ever one to adhere to the laws of the lands he visits! Though, internally, he weeps. Either way, he would prepare a hat for his patrols, just in case.

A very EVIL Orc shaman looks at the missive with utter disgust and disdain. "How DARE they put uz zhamanz on da zame level az magez!" he grumbles as he says a bit more quietly "Though a pointy hat zoundz... hozh."

A dark elf finds the missive as he was redecorating a Tavern "well, I should atleast make it a fashionable hat and make a statement?" he chuckled at the thought

A TRICORN-wearing spellblade scoffed, dubbing her hat more stylish, practical and superior over the floppy, saggy and brittle hats proposed that were so alike her voidally-poisoned brethren.

"No."

That was all Juniper had to say.

Father Toni protests the new proclamation with a hunger strike. One of his acolytes attempted to give him a bowl of rice earlier and to that Father waves his hand dismissively of it. 

"No, no mijo. There is an injustice right now,"

". . .I don't want to wear a hat and have darkspawn see me coming from a ways away."

Sighs a tired Hileia of Arbi'a. Preparing a hat anyway, ever one to follow the creeds.

29 minutes ago, wooz said:

". . .I don't want to wear a hat and have darkspawn see me coming from a ways away."

Sighs a tired Hileia of Arbi'a. Preparing a hat anyway, ever one to follow the creeds.

"Hileia, you look like my twin. What do you mean they'll see you coming a mile away with a hat on? They already do." Aeolus of Khamees responds to his eerily similar looking Xannic Sister. He would then shove a pointy potato sack hat onto her head.