Ser Robyn de Lyons would prepare his blade, sharpening and oiling it as he'd read over the paper "To war once more then, and one that has been long coming...a solid plan, and GOD is with us, for he knows the way of the Just, and the Wicked shall perish."

Faeryel lights up, looking to the night sky from Hohkmat’s rooftops, as grass-smoke drifts above. 

“Home by Krugsmas.” 

Kursik af Vennith would stand atop the ramparts of Fort Breakwater. Around him men donning bandanas and men that did not ran about preparing stocks of war supplies and munitions for a long war. Idly he would murmur to himself as he stared over towards the direction of the Northern Realm. "I'll give it to the North-King, he's got balls," he'd grip his javelins and his freshly sharpened axe. Inspecting it he'd think back to the day twelve years ago he slaughtered 90 men fleeing back into their rat-nest of Vladev atop horseback. With a grin he'd pull up his mask and head to the stables. War had finally come.

Spoiler

The middle-aged Landser Von Reinmar, Hildibrand Brawn, would look to his closest friends and brother-in-arms, Klaus Von Berkhoven (@Digit005) as the two of them walked out of the Landser Hall to the Berkhoven’s home “It seems we need t’ keep a closer eye ‘n ol’ Adria now, jus’ like ‘he old days, Ja?” The mountain of a Waldenian asked before chuckling “Let us get somethin’ t’ drink un’ ear b’fore we patrol the walls.” He added as he pat his friend’s back.

Josef Denodado would be in the Church of Blessed Francisco praying in front of the altar, clutching his Lorraine Cross that hung from his neck “DIOS, I pray for me, mi familia, y todos that will all be effected and fighting in this war…” The Heir of Sevilla spoke continuing to pray even as the golden light of the sun set over La Dorada.

Isabella smiled, maybe a little too wickedly. The passion of the peoples was palpable. She simply loved so many coming together under a common cause. 

A fisherman looked at the chaos ensuing in the realms of Canon, looking at the missive with pride and pure joy "OH MY GODAN THEY'RE F*****"

Prince Edmund Amadeus of Alba stated "Ah shit, here we go again...."

Mikhail 'The Rich' Colborn would start unpacking dozens of leather stacks to the BSK armory "Give me a hand here!" he called out to his friend, treasurer Isaak Ludovar

@Blake0205

"They will go through Adria and reach us! I told them, I told them all of such humans politics, to stay away from trouble. RAAAGH, It's time for a vacation.  One elven month and they already doomed us all!" Ava, the noble of Celia'nor who seemingly was the only one of her kin having seen this coming, opted to protect her family and take her things elsewhere out of safety. "I'm sure Idril will host my family in her land for a little while!" But before doing that, she had to heed her family's opinions on what to do.

Pricess of Monterosa, Sibyl Gwyneth, swellling with patriotic pride, would lift her spear into the air. "Let us lay ruin to them all!" she'd exclaim. As she spoke she pictured to the total victory of the coaltion, and her smile only greq.

Aleksander Jazlowiecki sat at his chamber and pondered on the situation while singing an old Alstion song...

"Wha wadna fecht for Chairlie
Wha wadna draw the sword?
Wha wadna up and rally
At the Alstion Prince's word?

Now the prince has raised his banner!
Now triumphant is our cause!
Now the Alstion Dragon rallies!
Let us strike for Prince and Laws!"

Spoiler

In the hushed atmosphere of her Council Chambers, Her Highness sat in serene contemplation. Clutching the missive with unwavering resolve, she ran a marred hand across her jaw, her lips betraying a suppressed chuckle.

Halston furrows his brows looking over the map..
"I hope they know A Holy Order resides around there, and that we've been ordered to not get involved."