3 minutes ago, SteppeNomad said:

A machine priest sharpens his gear-axe.

"THEY ARE ANATHEMAE. THE INIQUITOUS HAVE BEEN DECLARED PVTRIS. OBLITERATION PROTOCOLS ARE CONFIRMED."

He ignites his censor. Waving it against the land of what he THOUGHT was a country full of pure men.

"BANISH THE IMPURE. CULL THE SERVANTS OF DRAGONS. HONOR THE CHURCH AND DO NOT DEAL WITH ANATHEMA"

"AMEN. REJECT THE FERRYMAN. EXCEPT MALTAM0SS" declares Cardinal Odo

Amaya Milena offers Banjo a cup of hot cocoa as he enters the tavern - it was, of course, the Queen's famous recipe!

Following another horrendous episode from her room, far away from the trifles of war, a pale elfess smirked. “And so it comes full circle… I’ve no time for heretical dragon filth.. And now, I’ll have the pleasure of watching my longtime foe fall, his lies unraveled.” Valindra seemed all too happy to remark, a flicker of vengeance amidst several days of naught but suffering for the bladesung mali.

40 minutes ago, Borin said:

"AMEN. REJECT THE FERRYMAN. EXCEPT MALTAM0SS" declares Cardinal Odo

The Skipper, upon hearing that the fair cardinal had embraced his skygod was delighted.

"My guy right there, for real."

"Dame... Second time I seen haense have a navy in 80 years? AND ITS MORE THEN ONE GUY IN A ROW-BOAT!" *Onion, was a happy onion.*

Edited by Jaslaw

A Mali'ker would look upon the parchment in utter confusion as to why her fathers name was mentioned."Vyllaenen blunder doesn't rhyme idiot."

Edited by Smmer
AESTHETIC

"Now thes es dwoggers" The Grand King uttered his legendary catchphrase, and he nodded at the missive.

Ember Howls in laughter hearing the news “I gotta get a bigger chess board” she began to take record of the war placements and all.

Liridona wonders how such a ship was able to dock in the harbor of a landlocked nation.

"Bigguns..." The Musin sighed, shaking their head. "They can never not fight."