MARCHING ORDERS: OPERATION OVERDRAFT

Zaerie

Percy de Lyons readied for some more duck and cover from enemy trebuchets- and ensuring all the soldiers under his command were AWAKE and READY.

Aimo nodded at the order, getting to preparing for such. He remembered the meetings with the traitors and felt no remorse for the actions to come. "No half measures on this one, we're owed a keep and they happen to have one, which-" He began to feel a creeping grin come across his face as he spoke to himself. "is just the one we're owed."

"Divine grace and favor be with us,"

Spoke John of Aaun, tracing the Lorraine over himself as he prepared himself for the further fighting to come by praying.

"And may your mercy be with them, so that they may come to see that they need repent."

Angr Stonehammer mumbled soft prayers as he sorted crates of armaments, only pausing to write down new verses for a war hymn inspired by the Prelates of Dungrimm far in the past. 

Grisha prepared to defend his friend Lady Brasca's keep. He said to her, "Though I cannot guarantee your safety, I can guarantee I will not rest until I have killed every single one of them that I can."

@tadabug2000

A grieving mother prays at her bedside, rosary in hand. Then, she rises and turns to her freshly polished armor and sword. "For Arn," Liridona breathed; a vow of vengeance for her fallen son.

Viktor Ludovar prepares to remain at home for this one as he will be too busy to parttake.

[[ Will be at work D: ]]

The Carrot King suddenly feels a warmth in his heart he hadn't in some time. After a brief check to make sure he had not been shot he continues to fight in a far off land.

The Peacemaker hears thunder in the distance that would not stop for several days straight. He has a sneaking suspicion peace is being made.

The Dragonslayer hums along to a song as they break Breakwater and prepare to bust Brasca, carrying on the family tradition of sieging Stone Towers wherever they may be. "Boom boom boom boom!" comes forth their voice as does the shot from their cannon and all the cannons of their fellow artillerists.

Spoiler

"I love the king as much as the next man, but he wants us to fight with anathema dogs?? And the patriarch too??? What is wrong with the world!!" 

The swineherd decides to abstain from the draft. He already served as a conscript guardsman once. Not for evil. 

Esmeray Luceran read over the marching order while wrapping the deep gash on her arm from the last battle.

"And so the story shall continue. We will niet stop until the entire realm of Aevos is safe from Veletz. For GODAN and the REALM!" The proud I-Lady called out, donning her iconic uniform.

"To Arms once more my countrymen! The heretics shall be routed and pushed back from GOTT's lands!"

Gottfried raises his fist in battle cry, to his fellow comrades of Minitz.

The Petran Treasurer sat in his office when the marching orders were distributed throughout the capital. He read through them, nodding as his role as a member of a trebuchet team was mentioned. He'd finish reading and replaced the orders he held with the ledger keeping track of the tax status of the commonwealth's citizens and vassals. "Hmm. There's an unpaid debt from their time with the commonwealth. It's about time we collect." And with that, Theoderic von Theonus began gathering supplies for trebuchet ammunition.

Holy Ser Gerard reads the missive with a furrowed brow. "Castle Priory, the sacred abode of the Holy Order of Saint Jude, stands as a bastion blessed by GOD for those seeking spiritual solace. I beseech those planning to march upon it to reconsider, for it serves as neutral ground where all are welcomed in his divine light. Perhaps it would be wise to postpone any actions until the Holy Order can relocate to the Papal State, a place that shall soon embrace its sacred calling and provide refuge for all faithful souls. Let us unite in preserving the sanctity of this haven until its divine purpose is fulfilled."