JERRY'S FERRY

SmackSmack

Banjo collects his grammy for ‘Jerry the Orc’ and places it beside his grammy for ‘Emperor John’s Mom’ on his shelf. He quotes himself from his grammy-award winning speech, “Everybody want to know what I'd do if I didn't win. I guess we'll never know.”

"JEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY" screamed out Sigmar Baruch as he cheered actively in the tavern. He seemed a bit too drunk.

“Oh cool a wild Jerry! Good to see some friendly orcs on our side!” Commented a random Hyspian nationalist who went by the name Luis. 

"Will vy fight the Adrians with me? How could anyone refuse when they've made such pests of themselves for so many years." A wry smile came to the face of the Duke of Vidaus, as he regarded the paper. His hand rest at his side, nursing an ache of his stomach that had begun to sting something fierce in the year since the last battle.

The now Clanless Orc, Varn, looked at the missive with both relief and worry seeing as the fellow Orc was still of his Gorkil name. The former Gorkil would hold his late wife’s cross gently in his hand as he prayed… “Almyghteh GOTT, pleaze keep lat humble zervent agh zcholar zafe durin’ diz wagh. For mi hab much more tu du before mi join lat agh Scrap en da Zeven Zkies… keep all meh new bruddahz agh ziztahz zafe for theh gamble their livez for Latz righteous kauze. In Latz holeh agh gracious name, AMEN!” The Scholar finished his prayer before he put back on his glasses and picked up his ink quill to write his next missive.

Ser Jose Fuentes, a proud Yacht Team Operator, smiled onwards as they gained another faithful ally.

The Queen whips up another batch of cocoa for Jerry - adding a plentiful helping of marshmallows and a Tuvmas present under the tree.

Garen looked to the orc with awe, ready to learn all he could from him.

Spoiler

Mercy Offers a Hand | Know Your Meme

"The Holy Light takes many forms, it seems," Friar Villorik mumbled. Whatever form it took, the Lord's will would be done.

"A Wordsmith after my own heart. Maybe we should put him in a Flyting arena with Farian, see who comes out on top!" Váli muses to himself over a pint of Ashwood Spirits. "It'll be an honor to fight by the side of such a storied soldier. I bet you the Veletzians aren't having a good time watching their chain of command crumble!"

The Princess of Monterosa would gasp as she read the missive declaring such. She would then give a thumbs up and speak only "Thanks Jerry"

DAi6zz-3O3UboPyWq-VB297qmv_yjhMZrsBPNAZIpPASHXB5PkXzFIW87aY724_Tikth1r26fSG8EIEOb7NvuyUeTLMtb0wvviWvzRXxpaURQOaIJO4b05K936jWj_k4hmVMVjPIafKWMhqwr-ericlPNwtEWXqr-wJ4QuJdGdIzA3zk-r8tV1t-KBmdyg

───

Skennerton Fraktur

From Ashes, We Rise

EST 143 E.S. - Present | 1590 A.H. - Present

⋅ ───⊱༺⠀⠀༻⊰─── ⋅

The House of Amador officially proclaims this as a Rat Dog Smirk moment.

This is the highest honor an Amador can bestow upon someone.

Thanks, Jerry :)

Spoiler

IMG_0011.jpg