Veletz, the Bandit Nation

Theroden chuckles. “And Canonists say we’re the uncivilized ones. It is no wonder that Veletz is called anathema.”

"Wub dah zkah?" Renilde, ever the curious woman, tried the brutish tongue of the common orc or uruk, finding it quite the fun phrase to use instead of the cry of her mother tongue. 

"Sheesh... I know I'm supposed to be neutral and all that, but Veletz is really seeming like the bad guy right now." The little Musin commented, reading over the paper with a concerned frown. 

Grisha finishes discussing something with the Captain-General, before taking to the roads blissfully unaware of the denunciation. 

Knox would ponder over the missive "Is there even a decent political response to this? The only course of action I could see would be denying the event or denouncing those involved as rogues..."

The Sohaer scan the missive as it made its way to his desk just mere hours after it had been posted, the word of the raid not yet reaching Tahn'miar, the capital of Haelun'or

"She ran from danger, a war she did not want to start."

Marisol read the missive when it was delivered to her office in Petra.
"And this why." The paper was crumbled, thrown aside.
"She did not want her people to suffer. We should not suffer. They shouldn't suffer."

The lady continued to speak madness to the brick wall.

Gottfried squinted at the missive, an amused expression sprawling upon his face.

"How many times can a bull tread 'pon his own hoof and cry out in woe against the world, for actions of his own volition."

Isabella snatched the missive from the very bard who wrote it  I do wonder what the Orcs will make of this. Perhaps they fight with the wrong people. We have yet to discover if the Rex's own war is just. Let us hope they prove worthy of my tongue dance after the Ritual Kaggath...

A traveling Shaman looked down at the missive, as she came to the city of kaethul, she looked down at the grounds seeing hoof prints and said prints dragging into the amphitheater. Then she saw the missive in the bulletin board.

”not even neutral realms are safe. Damn this war.”