Mod Rankings (Opinion)

Phersades

2 minutes ago, Phersades said:

Luckily for you, you would be pretty high. That and the fact that everyone with a blue name is tied for best mod. 

Heck, you're not a mod and Ill still rank you higher. Keep up the good work, girl. 

image.png

3 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

I don't care who you are or what he's done to you but you are evil for putting him this low on the list

no I'm not taking criticism and you're all wrong

Thankfully everyone on the list is tied for number one. Except of course Spoopyduck. 

24 minutes ago, Phersades said:

Rainalyn - I absolutely love Rainalyn. Personally I have never seen her mod skills in action. She’s so sweet and kind. Absolutely love them.

She was involved in the plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer. Please educate yourself and delete this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretchen_Whitmer_kidnapping_plot

2 minutes ago, Nectorist said:

She was involved in the plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer. Please educate yourself and delete this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretchen_Whitmer_kidnapping_plot

You were literally Veletz NL, your opinion is null and void but thank you for it anyways. I will cherish it, and hold it dear as you are still unfortunately a valued member of the community. I won't take Rain slander though. 

-1 to all moderation EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

i am in air jail and cannot post without fed approval... #freeme #systemisCORRUPT

(teeylin ferdaboy and spurf best mods, on GODANI)

( me )

angry_emoji_face_800_wht.jpg

everyone always pocketwatching cant have shit on aevos

1 hour ago, Phersades said:

_Mady07 - Similar to Teeylin, Mady is also very kind. Don’t know them that well but have gotten the chance to interact with them here and there. Haven’t seen their mod skills in action but I am sure they’re doing great. 

this is false, she is in my dms, currently assaulting me verbally for being from montana

Ur cute 🥰

(free skins?) 

Kil it with fire

3 hours ago, christman said:

wheres maltamoss on this list 

TRUE! TRUE! TRUE!

Spoopy duck int’d botlane and threw the game

10 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

I don't care who you are or what he's done to you but you are evil for putting him this low on the list

no I'm not taking criticism and you're all wrong

katt-williams-mmm.gif

I rock wit you. Banter aside, I'm surprised I'm even midway on the list having not moderated for a few months now. Cheers @Phersades for the pleasant response. I will always treat mature players like mature players and be civil in my moderation & in my discussions with said players. Invariably, a lot of improvements needed on the server require a culture change which is simultaneously difficult to get a community of gamers (whose ages, real world experiences vary) & cannot be created by regulations (moderation, rule changes).

PS: Some more banter to cheer your day up!

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Shmeepicus said:

Spoopy duck int’d botlane and threw the game

stares at 0/6 Riven