Terra Sancta Lotharia

HIGH_FIRE

P5hntSVIFGfW02cZ8xuWFYDKukwAfXCE2TD9dwa-oP5GJZTpTWaXPKkYBrF4-KBSl9XValWO14Iuxj07n0-OCfYTmUok9MPHa8odKXyGL_37-OX2EjvoFADkkPHt20UBxBCHfpAd_-HMUnlVw1DYBEw

Terra Sancta Lotharia

dtsasR3EvIl3A-01qKWjR0QhBoGoBdAvKuvNpG7ZjUWfSYtETlw4VDlL8Tak3fHFLNkXVgqiFQIv3fRyJqrwi05f-Bt059cbcVt7BZ5P9HWjT1m9DtUO3LhjaMgi1ffBLbNCxAvrBNqEflWIQXb9zmA

22nd of Sigismund’s End of 95 B.A

doWcYLi0_UfrmS-_dG0cXYTuWpobaeSjZrrJJ2An1wjPyHWoFBmqauOBIfwXztQhkC5p2hX4z_10noWQfvyk8v-9jc44OR6mbdowUIp6AtYt-j-SlIYIjpGh1RUmZPGuvCKFH2kf6Xe9OhU_iCzxVAY

After some recent matters with encroachment of Balian’s borders and land claims, it has been deemed a necessity for Balian to make their land claims known to Aevos to ensure that this is not encroached upon. Let it be known that if this occurs any further, then Balian will act swiftly to ensure the integrity of the nation is upheld. 

All land claimed by Balian has been carefully dwelled upon and chosen either for its bordering known land or due to its known attributes and subsequent likelihood of its bordering expansion. The sole exception is the portion of Isla de Giuanna that the Druii have settled.

Spoiler

hcLY4FK4WCgk0-2I2L_I241WK8qv2lh8DQ8y9QKV1QhA4JMps0ZcJSJa2Z_Ou2b1xGCujcgtdzYghOsUOcMSJAzQf355m4Cf5VbLf3cnovyUvnyR0RWJlCrqhc5qygVORLS-4fAHc98cL0IvyOmrf_M

doWcYLi0_UfrmS-_dG0cXYTuWpobaeSjZrrJJ2An1wjPyHWoFBmqauOBIfwXztQhkC5p2hX4z_10noWQfvyk8v-9jc44OR6mbdowUIp6AtYt-j-SlIYIjpGh1RUmZPGuvCKFH2kf6Xe9OhU_iCzxVAY

Signed,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfield, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera

Kareena would look at the borders that had been drawn up on the map and study them after she had settled down into her room in Portoregne.  

John -- Balian's Royal Legate -- was on his twentieth cigarette as he worried about that dammed island. The floor had gradually sloped down into a dip from his pacing, smoke clouding the room as he stared across the sea with reddened eyes. 

Phaedra glowers down at the missive in her hands, lips drawn thin and displeased. "All these valah-! All they do is take und take und take! All th' jungles are half gone! Und for what? Large, ugly castles tha' host only silence! I hate people..." The 'ame crumples up the paper and chucks it in the fire of her tavern, briefly stoking it slightly hotter. "I need t' go kick some shins."

rAsmOt screams unto the skies above "How could they do this to the druids..!" he'd cry, the old wizard visibly disturbed by the landclaim. Though after a few moments pass, he recalls every interaction he has had with druids and simply shrugs "Nevermind I'm sure the druids enjoy their isolation in their dirt huts and treehouses. Serves them right for not partaking in civilized society for eons.. hohoho!!" grins the purple robed figure as he hops and skips his way northbound on his next adventure.

Markus Sarkozic proudly recognizes MS paint when he sees it. He supports such cartography endeavors, and sends an ADOBE suit subscription to the south

Excessive

Admist the chaos that is the Human Geopolitical situation, the paper from Balian makes its way to the desk of a Watcher.

He frowns - he's quite fond of this island, and how it remained untouched by mortal hands. He eyes a tiny black book that's come to safely rest upon his desk, and begins to scribble notes into it.

Within the trees of that very isle, lounging with the sprites as they buzzed about, a foxlike grin began to curl. "How bold." voice snickered, throwing the missive to her wolves. "And foolish."