Architect Plugin v1.1 - The Underground Update

Aesopian

xR5MHGYL4S4gcz0nZiHIL-u4DPg-NUiBX-O6eP2WvolfTctj8Xv-vXAmnN_RUjDNCEUuAWce0s1xu_FQHv06wQwg2bqVYgw6KAiIQbDa-H4BUOWmODcMtT-jH1D46HKxBcWnfR7ppabdvOjkpV2YCf8

RfIrc55y8pMaMQxz6nGTO3DohGWP7YgANlamZG1grJKVrP7uKjvTCCSZGvTEoWpWs70quHl3OvLQvtsOCjdPGcd8zns2DSzLAQgx4Pd58yN3_h2MZ-7O2xlNqIbkfM6bHJG2cUPu4IHM7YE3Y4kR2Rw

The Underground Update

Spoiler

But first, a teaser of future plugins. A tale, merely a fable...

or a prophecy, with a tiny fragment of truth?

Infront of the pontiff laid the weapon.

It was a ream of metal, a piece of silver-grey with an eerie luminescence. It had come all the way from Aeldin, transported on the largest galleon the empire had at its disposal, guarded by a fleet of twenty smaller vessels. Five-hundred men, clad in steel plate and rose-gold, had accompanied it on the trip to the cathedral. Now the sword rested here, in the sepulcher of the Everardian Basilica.

It was about as long as his arm outstretched, and despite its age, was without rust or wear. The craftsmanship was the likes of which he had never seen. Fire glimmered in the blade's metal like candlelight dancing on a windowpane backed by night. Streaming and flowing, every arc of radiance coordinated itself with an impossible majesty, smoother than a flock of starlings. He wondered if this might be how the sky would look when gazing up in the Seven Heavens, and that by seeing it now he had been given some insight into what laid after: a miraculous and uncanny beauty.

The human femur that made up the weapon's hilt pulled him from that thought. It was a grim contrast. Cut halfway down its shaft, the bone was pearl-white and covered in fine scrawling. Minute words in an ancient language, but he knew this tongue well, it had been the language of the church for a thousand years. Flexio! As the blade plucked at his heart, this plucked at his mind. He had studied the Scrolls his entire life, derived all the meaning he could muster from every sentence. Much of the early history of the church, and humanity as a whole, was still shrouded in legends. In front of him was not just a weapon, but also a piece of this world's story.

The pontiff reached for the handle, rolling it so that he might translate the words to common. And he read...

19 The Lord saw the penance of Owyn, which was the death of the unrepentant. 20 And Owyn was made again as the light of his blade, which thusly shone brighter than the sun. 21 All who looked upon it were blinded for-ever.

22 It was as if oil had been cast into the hearth, and an eruption poured from the blade and into the sky. 23 The fire flowed into the streets and alleyways without end. 24 And it would burn so hot that the marbles of the counting-houses melted, and the golden idols were consumed.

25 The spawn of Iblees would be spied upon by the fire and smoked, and their fat was rendered from their flesh. 26 The women were found in their hiding-places and burned with the unweaned infants. 27 By this way, all in the city of Edel were destroyed—and also the vegetation in the land.

28 The fire of the city would last forty-eight days. 29 And for leagues all the wicked who looked upon it were stricken with the afflictions of Harren. 30 So Owyn joined his father's father in the Sixth Sky. 

Again and again, he read over those words. He knew this story from his study of the scrolls, but this was more detail than he recalled, significantly more. As he connected the details in his mind, he recognized what the sword in front of him had to be. The magnitude of its discovery was not lost on him, this had to be it, there was simply no other way. This was damnation of evil, the weapon of Owyn, the

I  A M  T H E  P U N I S H M E N T.  I  A M  T H E  P Y R E. 

That voice felt like a burning spike driven into his skull. It spoke directly into his mind, an explosion of sound condensed out of a mighty conflagration. Even after he pulled away from the sword, his palms felt like they were being pressed against hot brands. A cold sweat broke on his skin, his hands shaking, a gasp of pain making him stutter.

The blade's dancing lights emerged as arcs of fire, billowing a thick grey smoke that stank of incense. Its surface wept molten gold, overflowing from the altar and splattering onto the ground.

I  A M  T H E  P R A Y E R  O N  D E S P E R A T E  T O N G U E S.  I  A M  T H E  L A S T  G A S P  O F  R I G H T E O U S  L U N G S.

I  A M  T H E  C H O I R ' S  C H O R U S,  T H E  O N E  T O  R E S T O R E  U S. 

I  A M  T H E  P O W E R  H I G H E R.  I  A M  O W Y N ' S  F I R E. 

The metal was bright, like the sun at dawn. Impossibly bright.

D E L I V E R  M E  U N T O  R I G H T E O U S  H A N D S,  P O N T I F F. 

T H E  D E V I L S  W I L L  B U R N,  O N E  A N D  A L L. 

D E U S  V U L T.

Architects are receiving an update, enabling you to build underground structures, suggest your own builds, and more! You can expect these changes being rolled out to the server in the coming weeks. 

You can purchase architects at Cloud Temple. Read below for details.

RfIrc55y8pMaMQxz6nGTO3DohGWP7YgANlamZG1grJKVrP7uKjvTCCSZGvTEoWpWs70quHl3OvLQvtsOCjdPGcd8zns2DSzLAQgx4Pd58yN3_h2MZ-7O2xlNqIbkfM6bHJG2cUPu4IHM7YE3Y4kR2Rw

Additional Features and Changes

xTSNOe1.png

Build Penetration has now been added as a parameter when creating an architect. This can be set to any value between 0-3, each modifying how an architect will construct its attached schematic. For staff, this allows you to now create architects that can dig underground: example video here

0 - [Current System] Architects will place blocks only where there was previously air.

1 - Architects will place blocks only where there was previously air or non-solid blocks (e.g. grass).

2 - Architects will place blocks anywhere, except for containers (e.g. chests).

3 - Architects will place blocks anywhere, except for containers (e.g. chests). If the architect's build has bedrock in it, these blocks will be placed as air (i.e. enabling you to 'hollow out' interiors in the existing world).

MwzLdK3.png

Build suggestion and display has now been via a forum post available here. This is also accessible through a forum link that is present at the architect emporium. You can use this topic to suggest builds which will potentially be added to the architect system.

Minor and Backend Changes

• API has been created for @The60th and other developers to work with the architect system.
  • Architect deconstruction will no longer be halted by another player clicking on the architect. 
  • Architect saves are now made using World Edit, and the block limit has been raised significantly. 
  • Alerts have been added when constructing and deconstructing architects to alarm nearby players that one is working. 
  • Architects can no longer be placed in water. 
  • Prices of architects are being reduced.
  • Existing architects are being increased in size and complexity. 

CREDITS:

Llir - @Llir - Keeps the server alive.

Adelemphii - @Adelemphii - Makes it possible to even have nations.

The60th - @The60th - Makes all war, conflict, and dynamic roleplay possible.

Greehn - @Greehn - Makes all item creativity possible.

Mady - @Mady- Runs secret wonk club. 

GOD BLESS aesopian

Updates looking nice, love the plugin

35 minutes ago, Aesopian said:
  • Architects can no longer be placed in water. 

Was wondering this could ever be amended to include ships/boats etc, in the future so people don't have to depend on staff members to //copy and //paste ships around the map to engage in naval roleplay

Just now, seannie said:

Updates looking nice, love the plugin

Was wondering this could ever be amended to include ships/boats etc, in the future so people don't have to depend on staff members to //copy and //paste ships around the map to engage in naval roleplay

probably expect this in v1.2

maybe special naval?architects that can be placed on any water block

Will we need to rebuy the tent to get the updates to its api?

Happy for the prices being lowered. I might have to try out some camping/adventure RP now.

God bless, but we need our hookha and cooking plugin ;-; no one can get fucked up on drugs we need drug rings and an actual food economy.... pretteh please... both would stimulate a actual mina economy if implemented right. as always u are beloved and adored by the mass... xoxo love me im lonely

On 2/8/2024 at 10:13 PM, adamc2000 said:

God bless, but we need our hookha and cooking plugin ;-; no one can get fucked up on drugs we need drug rings and an actual food economy.... pretteh please... both would stimulate a actual mina economy if implemented right. as always u are beloved and adored by the mass... xoxo love me im lonely

I support this solely for the fact that I miss the funny hookah effects you get when you do the drugs [ my bard needs the crayons please ]

aesopian_frog.png

time do do infinite amounts of griefing!