JORENUS: A REASONABLE DOUBT

"Amen brother!" A Herzlandi farmer calls out from his wage job in the veletzi refugee camp.

Markus Sarkozic read over the allegations from within Numenost. No other city across Canondom, in his estimation, took so seriously offenses against Church and GOD. This grizzled veteran furthermore maintained a great suspicion of Haense, and suggested to his sons a theory.

"Why does the King nor his court speak to his innocence? A claim so wild is easily disputed- but they make niet effort whatsoever. This is wildly against their own interests- and remember, that always a prince is guided by his own interests. There can only be two reasons; that the accusations though wild are largely true, or that the King of Haense thinks so little of the world that he does not believe they are warranted an explanation; that he is due their total trust without advocacy. This latter attitude is what began to spell the doom of Gaspard- I worry for our Ruskan cousins in House Barbanov. They spur scandal against their storied legacy- and for what reason?"

The Adrian shook his head as he contemplated such horror. Then he thought of his former kinsmen who had enraged return to Winburgh to fight against Haeseni control of their city. He detested the wars continuation; but could he blame them? He would speak to all Adrian refugees and any he met on the streets of Numenost a similar message;

"Pray for the House of Barbanov, and pray for the Men of Midden! May redemption find both by the graces of GOD!"

“All are suppose to be equal beneath GOD, and it is the duty of the Church to make it so. The Pontiff must show the Church still intends to enforce this principle, lest they continue with this charade of negligence.” A grumbling burgher would remark as he suffered through a bout of CONSTIPATION in the privy. 

Spoiler

A sick man stranded on the toilet after taking a laxative. Coloured etching  by J. Gillray, 1804, after J. Sneyd. | Wellcome Collection

Somewhere in the heavens above, or down under, the ancient Tribunal and Cardinal Stanislaw remembers that he did not require permission to do investigations, and that no priest would will unto him task. He simply investigated, and decimated justice.

_xSW0Qy3BUDmekHjE3gJgjzIBLa03RWS-VREoOpHEX3LXDbXxnt7nf8zV1af0ByhP6UcauoS4kD8Kka3DMYlDAoyiRSDD9E5i8StmG74bhH16McsFG83o_CgreIKoDmACFLzDqEzpFMpYxLz0iJ2XDc

Brother Rainier was stuck in a courtroom. But, was holy asf.

BON nods. "Bazed - If onli shû monkz ohv Kanon were like thiz... or da Pope." he mumbles under his breath before returning to his studies.
If this does not resolve soon - he will have to walk to Haense and cull the darkspawn ilk himself.

Edited by MrMojoMordor

Calias Mareno had the document read aloud to him several times. "If I could see this parchment for myself it very well may be wetted by the tears I would shed. Good priests remain in this world yet."

"Why is the only information we are told about the Koengs disappearance is the writing of this monk and not our own courts?" asked Rhys!

The holy acolyte, the mechneophyte Ivan-I had long been pushing for serious measures after hearing word from his father superior in that chapel of holy purity of haense... It seemed only father Adeptus was the priest who sought to purify the parish there. 

He signs the holy cross upon the altar of fire and pens another letter of approval to the monk with flaming quill.