Dispelling Lurinite Lies

Sander

"Lurinbros where did it go so wrong" Brother Ninnias shakes his head "What was the endgame???"

"Get better soon," Is all Brother Vasyl commented on the matter; likely directed at the Pontiff.

A certain four-eyed fiend cackles within the halls of forgotten ruins.

"Lies here, Heretics there, they can't ever truly follow their own beliefs...it's hilarious" and thus the devil tossed the stolen parchment into a pile full of others scattered pieces.

Edited by Roguechaotic

"Do I trust you?"

Katherine speaks to herself, quietly, comparing the two papers tucked into a corner.

"Do I?" 

The Former SIlver Lubba looked over the missive, confused over what transpired that day "This could have been prevented. Apollyon's temper is unwarranted in the presence of His Holiness and a simple security check asking who is with His Holiness would have prevented this stabbing. Every time relations with the church become amicable, such an incident happens and expect the worst of each other." he then let out a long sigh "Communication, by word, not through pen. This must be made right."

Tiber the Elder, an Aaunite Captain on the border with the Serene State, remarks to his fellows upon hearing of the attempted murder on the High Pontiff in Lurin, "I suppose we must hasten our compilations of the Darkspawn in Lurin, and of their lairs now." With that, the Elf concludes with a weary sigh, "Keep His Holiness in your prayers tonight." 

"Hrmm. . . I did not mean to frame them this intensely." mused an undead.

Holy Ser Robert stands guard outside the Pontiff's quarters, where injuries has cast a shadow. With quiet determination, he watches over the sacred space, his presence a symbol of faith and protection. Amidst the worry, his steadfast vigil offers reassurance and hope for the Pontiff's recovery.

That Watcher blinks as he reads paper after paper, struggling to find room on his dining table to store them all.

Thusly, he raises a hand over his heart in a sacred gesture, and repeats the time-honored phrase:

"We have investigated ourselves, and found no evidence of wrongdoing."

4 hours ago, mika1278 said:

The Former SIlver Lubba looked over the missive, confused over what transpired that day "This could have been prevented. Apollyon's temper is unwarranted in the presence of His Holiness and a simple security check asking who is with His Holiness would have prevented this stabbing. Every time relations with the church become amicable, such an incident happens and expect the worst of each other." he then let out a long sigh "Communication, by word, not through pen. This must be made right."

"I believe that in the times of crisis for across all realms of the world, that people who are trying to get by through these days should not turn to each other. Rest assured, I do not believe that Lurin is some hive of darkspawn hive or anything of the sort as it has been purported for some time. Thus assert my belief that whatever agent which tried to orchestrate the stabbing of the High Pontiff is not an agent of either the Church or Lurin itself, but instead a rogue actor of the Lich that tries to turn otherwise innocent people against each other so that other Darkspawn activity throughout the realms may be muted as we squabble among each other, as is reported through the case of Haense. Instead, we ought to wake up and open our eyes to the actual nefarious networks. Set aside these petty squabbles of Paladins against the Church, against Haense, against Lurin, and any other nation. Look outward instead of inward, for we are all descendants and brothers in arms against the forces of iniquity." Brandt, the Archbishop-Cardinal of Albarosa said during talks with his more zealous colleagues of the Church, hopefully trying to impart some wisdom onto them on the machinations of Ibleesian forcees, which know no friendship and alliance but onto themselves.

3 hours ago, sam33497 said:

"Hrmm. . . I did not mean to frame them this intensely." mused an undead.

"This is, very funny." Comments a demon.

Holy Ser Gerard stood unwavering in his duty outside the chamber where His Holiness, Sixtux VI, sought solace and recovery following the deplorable attack orchestrated by the Lurinites and their malevolent ally. With a vigilant gaze and a firm determination, Gerard served as a silent sentinel, a stalwart defender of the Pontiff's safety in the aftermath of such treacherous deeds.

Throughout the passing hours, Gerard maintained his watchful vigil, ensuring the sanctity of the Pontiff's rest was undisturbed. In moments of respite, he approached His Holiness with deference and care, offering refreshment and sustenance to replenish his strength. 

16 minutes ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

"This is, very funny." Comments a demon.

A silly little imp cackles until he fell off the pile of bones he sat on, tumbling onto his back “Ouchie kapouchie.” Daal said before resuming the manic fit of laughter