FOUR CANONIST PRINCES ON MARRIAGE

Zaerie

Spidy Post 2

Kiva ponders themself. They ponder others. They ponder their friends, such as Atticus, Laurissa... Kiva had never thought of homosexuality as wrong. They never understood bigotry, hatred... 

What am I?

The question never really bothered them before. 

What am I?

They do not know. A man? A woman? A piece that does not fit in a puzzle. Something that is outside of it all with no concept. Most assume they are a woman, and they allow it, they simply allow it. Is it... is it time to change that?

Is the world changing?

Is it possible to be something other than what is assumed, in public, in the eyes and minds of others? 

Is it right to correct assumptions that are simply untrue? Their own truth never mattered to them, so long as others were happy. But they thought quite a bit after the malflame incident. When they were burnt. When they were afraid. When there were whispers. 

Would it be wrong, would it be selfish, to reclaim their identity, to correct those that are wrong? Would it be unfair to be frustrated with misjudgment and inaccuracy?

Fatebinder says anger is just as important as anything else, but they are not angry. 

They are sad. But they are happy. They are content, yet they do not wish to be misjudged.

They are Kiva. 

But that is not enough to be understood. 

The Grand Imam, Mehmed Kharadeen would open his Kitab AlSalam and read a line from chapter 17 to his students in the Masjid. “We Have Created Two Genders, One Male, and One female, So that the two Can Live In Peace and Harmony and Love each other, And to raise Children together and make families.” Mehmed would look across the qalasheen gathered before him before stating “We have no control over the canonists and their beliefs, And we cannot force them to idealize our own beliefs. For this reason I call to all Mumeen to remain faithful and steadfast to the orders of Allah and all that he bears witness too.” 

The Delmar comes across such a missive, his gaze scanning over the writings. "They've now taken half the fun out of it! Oh well, I suppose those four nations shall be grand grounds to sell to." With that, the foul and eccentric merchant, began to ponder a discount for the remainder of the coming years, to those who might seek some sickly safety, from the foreseeable tide of purist cannonists. All for the coin, of course...

Brother Rainier of The Order of Saint Jude looks to the missive "Hm.. Sounds pretty gay." 

"Perhaps," the former King Georg, wherever he may be now be it the Skies or at seas, murmured to himself with a glance up at his aged 'companion' Valdemar, "If I had been as brave as these young Monarchs, we could have ruled together, happily." @ThanksChris

"To us!" cheered John VII to his now legally wedded husband, Andrik III. He ordered plenty of Carrion for everyone in the Seven Skies. @Emenzi

". . . Oh!" Aveline wondered to herself, tapping her chin as she read the missive. "I had never thought about that. . . I suppose, that means there is twice as much love to go around, right?" She mused, casting a glance towards her peers. "What a beautiful thing. . ." 

@Ewdrawings @Cheese @AuJy

A confused expression washed over Sir Stanton's face as he read the missive "Has zhe church even approved, or do zhese realms simply vish to spit on tradition?"

"Fack me, now it's twoice as 'ard to bag me a boytoy!" The devilishly beautiful Philomena Potte remarks, dabbing away her tears with a tastefully embroidered phlegm-green handkerchief. "Oi guess oi'll 'ave to resort to kidnapping me men again then..."

Marina Amaral on X: "Princess Fatemeh Khanum “'Esmat al-Dowleh”  (1855/6-1905). Inscribed: “Khanum ʻIsmat al-Dawlah daughter of Nasir al-Din  Shah, wife of Dust Muhammad Khan Muʻayyir al-Mamlik,” and dated mid/late  19th century. https://t.co/6XmaV5Q5nb" /

1 hour ago, Apotolofo said:

". . . Oh!" Aveline wondered to herself, tapping her chin as she read the missive. "I had never thought about that. . . I suppose, that means there is twice as much love to go around, right?" She mused, casting a glance towards her peers. "What a beautiful thing. . ." 

@Ewdrawings @Cheese @AuJy

Juniper, who has all but given up on love, decides to enlighten her sister, and smiles. "It really is beautiful, isn't it?"

Gottfried squinted at the missive, his automail limb then crumpling it into a ball.

"To misconstrued GOTT's most holy of texts... sacrilege, blasphemy."

"LECTORS!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Zargoth Redfurnace, invoking the name of the group solely responsible for the legalization of gay marriage in Braevos. 

Kezmur would sit in his mudhut, proud of the orcs everlasting commitment to diversity of opinion and individuality. He would think of men like @AlternisJand @olpx, proud 'non-traditionalists' in Krugmar that were widely accepted. The traditions of the humans would eventually have to break if they ever hoped to advance to progressivism, acceptance, and civil advancement that were bountiful in Krugmar. His nation pride made him so happy that he decided to abduct and punt a Hypsian child off the aviary. 

"Church people don't want us to be happy?!" Ava commented, not quite knowing the true meaning of the word for she thought it merely meant happy, or rather, another word that meant happy. Alas, she was a old-head and knew not of such meanings! Regardless, she cared naught of whatever happened around. She'd continue to be happy with her not!fiancée.