What does each Magic smell like?

Agy

paladinism smells like an overwhelming amount of axe body spray

16 hours ago, StingyParrot said:

The Alchemyst

Nicholas Flamel? That's how I wished the auras in LOTC worked, scents and colors.

Paladins smell like yellow

1 hour ago, Shiredom said:

Nicholas Flamel? That's how I wished the auras in LOTC worked, scents and colors.

Hell yeah - adding a scent to aura would impart an even greater sense of personality to spellcasting. Perhaps it could also be affected by the type of magic used. E.G Blood magic smelling like, well, blood along with whatever the mage's own aura scent is, and maybe Voidal Magic causing the scent to be almost too strong, a hint that it isn't natural.

9 hours ago, Orphvius said:

The void tastes like grape

But like very artificial grape. 

I imagine it's like fruity/candy flavors but its soooo artificial that it could be medicine. 

18 hours ago, xo31 said:

Ifeellikevoidalmagicwouldsmelllikereallyoverwhelminglystrongmint. likeclearyournostrilssohardithurtstobreatheforabitmint 

Bleach lmao

23 hours ago, HugoAntero said:

Templarism smells like a pack of newports and a redbull.

and a hint of meth

Throwing my own take:
Bardmancy smells like crayola crayons, lie a freshly opened one

Housemagery either smells like floor wax or baked bread

20 hours ago, StingyParrot said:

Hell yeah - adding a scent to aura would impart an even greater sense of personality to spellcasting. Perhaps it could also be affected by the type of magic used. E.G Blood magic smelling like, well, blood along with whatever the mage's own aura scent is, and maybe Voidal Magic causing the scent to be almost too strong, a hint that it isn't natural.

Whenever I cast voidal magic on one of my character's, I like to emote that the aura and the air around her starts to smell like pungent ozone, or cloying salt, or something along those lines, depending on what she's casting specifically. Smell makes the magic seem all the more unnatural and cool!

frost witch probably smells like axe body spray since its mostly guys playing them

On 2/22/2024 at 10:36 PM, StingyParrot said:

ST does give some room for aesthetics, but it's a shame it doesn't extend to scents, especially for aura.

6 hours ago, rukio said:

frost witch probably smells like axe body spray since its mostly guys playing them

you smell like someone who puts deodorant only after you start to emit a strong body odor

1 hour ago, Diogen said:

you smell like someone who puts deodorant only after you start to emit a strong body odor

I dont sweat, sorry to break ur bubble buddy

tunnelmancy smells like the blood sweat and tears of the dwarves in the mines