The Snake and Claw - Vote 169 SA

Under cover of night, an old bat swoops in and drops a slightly crumpled form into the box, only once they'd read the debate and after filling it out. However, below the vote, a short note is written.

((MC Name: Stumppt))
Name: Aiera Sullas
Vote I: Eistalyn Othelu'maehr

Vote II: Eistalyn Othelu'maehr

Tell her not to make me regret this, what ever the outcome. If greed and imperialism persist in Haelun'or, it will fall no matter how high into the clouds it reaches first. Only a firm, moderate, balanced mind can ever hope to bridge the minds so hopelessly turned against one another. I wish things had turned out differently between us in that way. -A

IGN: vurmy

RP Name: Sulraell Visaj

Vote: Theveus Sythaerin

Vote: Theveus Sythaerin

"To conjure the belief of those around me, I must first believe in myself." A smile flashed across the elfess' face as she cast her vote - pausing to mutter something akin to a prayer to Larihei. "Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya."

Spoiler

IGN: CyyanTea
RP NAME: Eistalyn Othelu'Maehr

---
VOTE I: Eistalyn Othelu'Maehr
VOTE II: Eistalyn Othelu'Maehr

"I've aided this nation to prosper and become what it is today. I've ensured our nation's prosperity both diplomatically and economically and have shielded it from the foriegn wars that infect this continent. I do hope the people of Haelun'or see this and decide to keep me as their Sohaer a day longer."

Spoke the Sohaer as he placed a ballet into the box.

((MC NAME: MailC3p)

Name: Theveus Sythaerin

Vote 1: Theveus Sythaerin

Vote 2: Theveus Sythaerin 

((MC NAME: ofinnyo))

Name: Braern Brodielonde

Vote 1: Eistalyn Othelu'Maehr

Vote 2:  Eistalyn Othelu'Maehr

Theve's sister smiled proudly before placing a vote in.

((MC NAME: P0LIMARK))

Name: Maeralya Sythaerin

((MC NAME: klenzie))

Name: Kenia Sythaerin

((MC NAME: Wulfric_borr))
Name: Obok Metaldrinks
Vote 1: Obok Metaldrinks
Vote 2: Obok Metaldrinks
3rd mandatory vote for being the best citizen in hnor under 5ft: Obok Metaldrinks

3 hours ago, Ankan said:

Dimaethor Elervathar folds the ballot up into a little ball, throwing it into the fireplace in the temporary tower he had taken residency in during his recent stay. The elderly Elf raised himself off of the rocking chair with the aid of his cane, gesturing towards the servant in the room. It was time to depart again. He turned to his company, shaking his head in disbelief.

"The cycle continues. May history frown upon the insane whom let it happen; not once, but twice. Lariheiian Thought will find root elsewhere."

(( ankan...

[!] A faraway Uradir somehow catches wind of the election during his exile. Feeling particularly devious that day he decided to chip in.

((MC Name: Geidleth))

Name: Muriel Uradir

Vote 1: Anethra Uradir

Vote 2: Anethra Uradir

"Take me back to simpler times...", He lamented whilst looking at an old Uradir family photo conjured from memory.

((MC Name: ))  PKDON

Name: Haldir