Core Race Lore - Elves: Snow Elves

Islamadon

I'm going to copy this and make sure you won't get away with april fooling this

I thought Big Story was supposed to make elves CAs??? where did my $500 bribe go!?!?!

Excellent rewrite. Way to go addressing the previous issues which led to it being shelved previously. Excited to be grandfathered in. +1

Spoiler

Elven roleplay detected: Please remove this post (jk)

Nice one Islamadon, making my new persona now

can you make them turn into frost witches after an OOC week?

+1

I don't trust anything snelf related coming from staff 

We saw the last outcome

/persona setrace Raziel Amethil SNOW ELF.

DW guys my ooc resentment towards other elves gives me the belief that this indeed, is not an April Fool’s Joke 

Are they compatible with azdrazi?

Outstanding lore with incredible depth. The snow elves are truly a unique and distinct subrace. While they look and act exactly like high elves, they definitely have SOMETHING that sets them apart. Absolutely. They're not just high elves... And anyone who says otherwise is a filthy dominionite.

I love elves.

kill snow elves, behead snow elves, roundhouse kick snow elves into the concrete, slam dunk a snow elven baby into the trash can, crucify filthy snow elves, defecate into a snow elf's food, launch snow elves into the sun, stir fry snow elves in a wok, toss snow elves into active volcanoes, urinate into a snow elf's gas tank, judo throw snow elves into a wood chipper, twist snow elves heads off, report snow elves to the IRS, karate chop snow elves in half, curb stomp pregnant snow elves, trap snow elves in quicksand, crush snow elves in the trash compactor, liquify snow elves in a vat of acid, eat snow elves, dissect snow elves, stomp snow elven skulls with steel-toed boots, cremate snow elves in the oven, lobotomize snow elves, drown snow elves in fried chicken grease, vaporize snow elves with a raygun, kick old snow elves down the stairs, feed snow elves to alligators, slice snow elves with a katana.