A FINAL JUDGEMENT

Gandhi

Nikolaus quickly scribbled an illustration of Reinmar's beloved princes before getting back to sharpening his rondel dagger.

LeonandAlfred.png?ex=662073c3&is=660dfec3&hm=993768bac15b2155af48b0488dd030809f087353a10dc9bc71c4d493655da58f&=

"GREEN AND BLUE I DRESS, EAGLE ON MY CHEST, GOOD TO BE A REINMAREN! GOT MY HEAD UP HIGH, FOR MY FLAG I'LL DIE, I'M PROUD TO BE A REINMAREN!" Ludwig Bishop recited the ancient Pro-Reinmaren chant as he heard the news from his house, alarming his pregnant wife and sleeping daughter. He quickly rushed to clean his equipment in preparation for war.

"Honor is everything, and this war shall serve as a display of my own!" exclaimed Leon, Prince in Reinmar, as he gathered his steed, arms, and armor.

"And I shall fight alongside our Reinmaren brothers and sisters," Eriantiel comments to her father, cleaning her sword. @HugoAntero

Franz Stroheim gazed off towards the winter wastelands before him. He pondered the idea of war as a cold wind embraced his form. "My first war, battle is upon me for the first time. I must make my family proud."

Princess Adalfriede polished the armour of the Auserwal, rendering it to a high gleam. No doubt by the end of this it would be splattered with the blood of the enemy; if they even took to the field.

Frederica Barclay approached Adalfriede bearing new polish and cloth, standing dutifully nearby as the Princess worked.

Sir Varik von Wesenburg hones his sword's blade to a razor's edge, grinning with each swipe of his whetstone.

"Victory awaits," he muses to himself. 

The Stroheim Patriarch dawned his panoply of war as he made for the training pits, in preparation of the conflict to come. "Age deprives me of much and leaves melancholy in its stead, but I know I shall never tire of delivering judgement onto bastard heathens." Father Gregor said, to no one in particular.

"This might prove to be interesting. Saint Johann pray for us."

Spoke Manfred Barclay, his old warhammer, gone untouched for many years, made ready for the fighting to come.

"There are more Princes marching on this place than there are men living in it," said the uncrowned King of Hanseti and Ruska to his Ayrikiv pageboy. 

Using his spear as a bar, Artur began to do more chin-ups! "For Reinmar.", the boy whispered quielty under his breathe for each and every time his chin goes above the spear handle.

Roland von Wesenburg began sharpening the kriegsmesser he had not used in battle since the Frankland Campaigns. The time drew nearer for war.

The Rooks prepare for another game.

=============================================

The young squire, Albert Barclay, practices his sword dancing, hoping to impress Sir Varik in the field of battle.

"I do not fear my duty. If they would usher in those of the Dark, then with my all shall I oppose them."

Sir Rafael Stroheim began to hone both his will and weapon, in preparation to eradicate the Darkspawn and those who harbor such atrocity.