Posted (edited)

[!] Missives are sent across the realm.

VITAL DEFIANCE

bN7C5VEPn1gqn02d8dKA9tLZ4h4F220HMEImF0lKnRPnIJQxARsDymYs50f9spwjbBmlpTl4b9-JeL0NmN1rMvmsI35jX6ZRNLUQwlXHRBpG4L5_KloDdRtqZawC6HKUIH-B9rO_s2AEqnWA303MqCM

To all champions of the Light,

Let it be known: the battle rages on.

Azdromoth and his dark forces seek to unleash havoc upon our world, to disrupt the delicate balance, and sow chaos in their wake. But fear not, for our resolve shall not falter.

If you cherish peace, if you hold dear your loved ones and nations, if you treasure the order of our realm, then heed this call. Join us in the resistance against this impending darkness.

Our arsenal shall require the likes of Epistle Smog, Cockatrice Breath, Anti-Cocktrice Breath, Arctic Mists and other alchemical concoctions as well as treated items.
Let your contributions be beacons of hope, placed within designated boxes both outside and within the walls of Sunbreak.

United, we shall stand strong against the tides of adversity, for the Light within us shines brighter than any shadow cast upon our land.

Spoiler

2024-05-03_20.38.39.png?ex=6636a6aa&is=6635552a&hm=66a72f6f7f2d28646748026847963ef50a8830defa6497d4c5e07e51623eb14b&

Edited by The Order of the Golden Lion

"No," said Alistair. "I don't think I will."

"Latsu grukaeru if wariwari can have lightstones as reward?" Botsugo asked his buddy Takemura.
@wowj

Ardromiath flung his palm to his forehead, cackling as he read the missive. "They can't even gather their own gear! Relying on donations!"

Posted (edited)

Someone had simply put a label on the box of alchemicals for the Vale's war-chest for one particular's eyes, "Lock it unless the individuals involved are going on Harrower issues. We need it for our own stockpile."

Edited by Wizry

"Reduced to begging." Elathion told his son as he was shown the missive, brooding in his room. "The tyrant's forces seek supplies to do what exactly? They barely leave their keep."

The Hag of Tsutenkaku, or, atleast, the hag's daughter grasped the missive with evident amusment. "Oh, how fall you have fallen" murmured the ancient woman, "I've half a mind to create a rival branch just to prove I could do better. Mm, I think I shan't be donating... though, perhaps I ought to involve myself in this raging conflict. The world really did need the Lectorate afterall" she'd then turn to face her brethren, "Is dragon hunting on the menu? Dears?"

After their visit to the realm of Mordring, Barrowlord Fornotos could speak with the utmost confidence on the missive that they had stumbled across.

"Lies. They beg for aid like an urchin does for scraps... People are destitute enough without the paladins demanding aid." 

Spuds who actually went up to the keep opened a donation barrel, sand flowing out. He check another, and then another, and then the last one “Well if they need sand they most certainly have it then.”

"Beg the crop to grow, you scoundrel runts! Festering upon your pretender Lord... What a joke are these blind beggers trying to pull here?"

"And defiantly NO Said Azlihessan cackling at the missive 

"Azdrazi and Paladins are two sides of the same weird GODless coin." Brother Ninnias states wisely "Paladins also eat newborns"