The Master Thieves Guild

Haldon

Is the thieves guild in anthos? If so what city?

Is the thieves guild in anthos? If so what city?

((Why would we tell you that information?? Find out in Rp, and cease the Ooc please, also use brackets.))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lumia flipped over in her bed, sitting up, she stared at the cold frozen walls, adorned with weapons and blood. Body parts littered the floor, Lumia snatched one up, munching on it as she looks down. The tattoo carved into her arm was less than pretty, if she wanted she could probably mend it, just a little snow from the ground and solidifying it into ice, and boom, like new. For some reason she didn't though, perhaps to procure some sense of comradery.  Lumia wasn't sure. She wouldn't have been here if not for her sister, and it was odd. Working with...men... The only women seemed to be disgusted with Lumia and her sister's very presence, but that could be remedied easily. This was a good opportunity. Lumia stood, brushing the snow off her clothes as she stepped out, her sharp teeth bared, twisted in a smile.

"Yes, this will work out rather nicely...Won't it?"

((Is this guild still active?))

((Yes it is very active. Please don't OOC.))

Radec wipes the dirt and waste from his now soaking wet boots as he climbs up onto the small ledge in the large sewege pipes that he had spent a whole day traversing. He grimaces in disgust as he flicks the dripping dung from his hands, scraping his hands across the wall to get the rest off. He shakes his urine soaked leg from stinking liquid as begins to walk off onwards down the pipe, the dim light up ahead. His destination.

Radec pulls back his leather lined hood, mumbling to himself all the while as he trudges down the pipe. "He couldn't have picked a cave, or a tavern basement or a bloody whorehouse. No, he has to pick the shithole beneath the mountain filled with stout nutcases."

He steps out of the pipe into the middle of the vast chamber, looking up and around at the odd beauty of the place, then grimacing again at the smell from behind him. Meh. It was better than the cold.

The Application

[Questions]

MC Name: ryanheff74

Why do you want to join? I want to liven up my rp and Learn the ways of thieving.

How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience? I will create different problems throughout my expeditions and if Im doing my own thing create a problem that may affect an entire nation. Also I will not always "win" or "succeed" to be fair.

What do you think are vital in RP? (I.e Emotes, RP fights over MC fights etc) Emotes, rp fights, just plain staying in character, not always having to win or succeed and to have a good skin.

To break the Guild laws, or the Server laws is instant banishment unless in a specific circumstance where you are offered an appeal form by the Guild, do you understand this?
Yes

[Character Questions]

RP name: Ryan Darkwood

Race: Wood Elf

Biography:(( Taken from my Va ))
My character was left on the street as a child with his younger brother. They lived in the wild at an early age but where eventually taken in by a mercenary faction. They were quickly trained in the assassin division of the guild. Ryan showed an extremely skilled understanding of acrobatics and dagger work. He also wielded a bow and throwing knives. One day him and his brother  were on a mission to kill a diplomat. Little did they know this mission would part them forever!
    The human closed the window and the trio, Ryan, his brother Lucas, and a human named Drift, snuck inside the embassy. With his cross bow loaded Lucas snuck around a corner, the diplomat was behind a door. Ryan picked the lock and the three easily dispatched the 5 guards who had been protecting the man. Before they could react the man pulled a slingshot and shot an explosive ball, Ryan lunged on top of him with his long dagger against the mans neck. Right then a young hafling walked through the door. In shock he examined the scene and immediately began to cry. He tugged on Ryan's cloak beginning him not to kill his father! Ryan remembered being an orphan,how looking at other families felt... the grip on his dagger loosened and finally he backed off. Banging on the locked door on the other side of the room erupted, the guards had heard noise. Enraged Drift loaded his crossbow and shot the diplomat between the eyes. The door flung open , the guards piled in, the hafling lay crying in his fathers blood, the window and door open and not a trace of the killers.

Ryan had been banished. Hunted down all over Aegis. Emerging with multiple scars including one along his face give  to him by his brother. Ryan lived the rest of his life wandering the forests, deserts, plains, and mountains of Aegis and Asulon. One day Ryan met another wood elf, Vigilance, she was tan with purple eyes. Her long dark hair flowed as they hunted together. They loved and adventured with each other. One day while in Oren, a group of shopkeepers chased down the pair because they had voiced their opinion on outraging prices. Crazy with anger the most fit shopkeeper chased the pair through the wilds to a cliff. Here he tackled and pushed Vigilance off a cliff. She tumbled into the river below. In fury Ryan stabbed the man three times and then leaped off the cliff. He landed in the rushing river gasping for breath. Vigilance hadn't been so lucky, she landed on the rocky ground next to the river, dead! Ryan buried her, to never love again and always carry her bow with him, carving wolves into it like she always had done. Ryan ventured from one city to another, he joined The Malinor Sentinels of Asulon, joined The Crimson Edict in Elysium, but never really settled down.
Pulling off thieveries and being a bandit when financial troubles or greed for adventure took over Actions.

Personality: Ryan dislikes Oren but not to the degree were everything he does is against Oren. He is very kind to everyone unless they are rude or disagree with him. He is quick to jump to conclusions sometimes picking sides without knowing the details of a conflict.

Motives: Ryan wants adventure. He always strives for action and suspense an can never settle down.

Aspirations: To become  a master thief and to become a well respected thief among others. One day he hopes to aid in the overthrow of Oren.

[Open Response. Answer all questions]

You notice a rich foreign merchant in the markets browsing wares such as jewellery, weaponry and armor. You notice a stall owner has just walked away from his stall for a few moments, several guards are patrolling the area, the merchant walks towards the stall to browse its wares. To the North is a sewer grate you could escape through, though the guards seem to be patrolling it more than usual. How will you pull of this thievery?

Tell the man that I a stall owner tells of extremely low prices for clothing. As he walks over o the clothing stand I slip some of the stalls rings in his pocket. I go whisper to the guards that he has stolen some jewelry. The man is soon being questioned by guards. They have found the rings and begin I wrestle him into custody. In the confusion I slip some jewelry into my pocket and sprint over to the grate and leap in.

The Upright Man has asked of you to steal a scroll from a house that is just outside the city limits of Alras, the house seems to be alive with laughter and drunken men, you look through a window to see the chest is in the room, while 5 drunken men sit around the fire telling war stories, they seem armed but drunk, you see in the corner of your eye a small hole in the roof into the room. The door hinges are old and rusty, it can be easily kicked down. How will you pull of this thievery?

Find a wild pig, kill it. Next smear the blood on my face and legs. Run to the door, smash through it. Tell them that a group of bandits has attacked my family an I need valiant and brave men to get then back, they took them into the wild! The men are sent on a drunken wild goose hunt throughout the wilds with their swords unsheathed. Sneak around the house and pick the lock to a chest, grab the scroll, and escape as the drinks realize what has happened!

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travellers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull of this thievery?

Instead of robbing the man I sit next to him and engage in conversation after a while The travelers pass by. I knock the old man out and yell, "Help he has passed out!" The travelers drop there luggage and come over to help, in the confusion I swipe some of their bags from the road and am off into the forests.

[Questions]
MC Name: ventus2

Why do you want to join?

I want to extend on my Rp as a Thief, Icly I’m a thief that is wanted in Salvus from all shields from impersonating them and escaping from their jail, Also I’d like to join to make friends in the guild and one day hope to find people who share Corvo’s hate for Oren, Thus using them to aid him in his plan

How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience?

Corvo is a thief and a smuggler he will be a thief that steals from others and sells the items for a higher profit. He will plan out things and pull the strings on games and gambles to make sure he always wins. His goal is to one day gain fame and take over Salvus as a master thief. The fact of the matter here is that while a thief is very common, Corvo plays as a gang member more than a lone thief, and his goals are not solely based on survival.

What do you think are vital in RP? (I.e Emotes, RP fights over MC fights etc)

I’d say Emotes, emotes are everything in RP if you mess up a emote or do something wrong it can make the other person Rping with you annoyed or confused, Also emotes can determine if you’re a good or bad Rper, It can say if you power or meta in your Rp

To break the Guild laws, or the Server laws is instant banishment unless in a specific circumstance where you are offered an appeal form by the Guild, do you understand this?

Absulotely

[Character Questions]
RP name:

Corvo the Pale

Biography:

((Taken from my Va, Gives back-story and a understanding on how he became a thief))

“A good thief steals. He goes in and out no problem yet a great thief frames.”
                                                                        -Corvo

Corvo grew up in the city of Arethor, just outside the walls. His life was not filled with luxury but was better than what most had a bed, food and a family. He spent his simple days going on adventures around the city. He would greet the city folk daily, the blacksmith dwarf who worked at his forge tirelessly that once let Corvo hold a real sword. He met kids of his age and had a good time playing games. It was a quiet life, an ideal one at that. Once he had come of age (13 years old) he. Hunted monsters with his father Hawkes the Pale, Hawkes was a very quiet man that liked to talk through actions rather than his voice.He was extremely skilled with a sword and bow that allowed him to hunt every night. Corvo never learnt a single thing from his father, but still he would mirror his movements as if he were holding a sword himself. They went on these hunts with his adoptive sister Wither, a beautiful girl with blue hair and an abnormal love for spiders. His left continued the same way until one terrible day . . .Hawkes had sent Corvo a simple message “You have come of real age to live and survive like I did and finally I have left to pursue my dream as a true monster hunter, I have left to hunt the strongest monster in all of the lands, the drake!” After reading the first line of the message Corvo began to think a little to himself “What is my dream…?” Corvo then continued to read the message “I leave the house and the minas to you my son, Please protect your sister and one day I shall see you when you become a great hunter such as myself” The message ended and Corvo’s eyes began to water up a storm, His father had abandoned him, his merry life was changed into a very dark story in one letter. He noticed the door close behind him, it was his sister. Corvo swallowed his sadness and wiped his face before turning to Wither but she could see his sorry state “What’s wrong brother?” She asked inspecting the letter on his hands; “Wither…Father is gone…” Corvo hugged his sister tightly in his arms, the storm that formed in his eyes rained down his cheeks as he began to clutch his fist trying to act strong. He was broken, a city boy who had lived happily has to make it on his own. He walked towards the kitchen filling a large bag with food and minas. After adventuring for a while (with Wither) he met a small child such as himself who had a act for getting into trouble, Corvo liked this child so he decided to make friends with him the two made a child gang together that the three went around the town of Bowshire getting themselves in trouble. They named themselves “The Rats” with Twitch as his friend Roy Angus, Jerry as Corvo and  Steward as Wither. This went on for a while till a king of the adunians came to recognize Roy’s potential, thus making him  into a squire where he would learn how to use swords and combat, Roy had accepted under the terms that Corvo and Wither could come with him. The Lord Elendil accepted Roy’s terms. Corvo became a bannerman of Ildon and Roy a knight for the adunians.

Once Asulon fell and they moved to the islands, Roy and Corvo never really kept in touch. They sent birds of each other’s life as they had been friends since the beginning but never met in person. Corvo had met someone whose avarice seemed far superior to that of Roy. His name was Price Redire.

((This is the story how Corvo met Price))

Corvo looked up towards the Iron Gate, He sighed before walking into Salvus. “Why did I come here?” He asked to himself “Probably you were looking for a new life” A voice responds to his question. Corvo glances over to the voice, a short fair skinned man standing at 5’5 with dirty brown hair that almost seemed like lice the size of cats would come out of it. His body was covered by filthy, ripped and tattered clothes and if looked upon close enough stains of ale and blood could appear. The arms of the man were all clothed in bandages with finger “Who are you?” asked Corvo genuinely curious.” Just a fisher far as it concerns ye’.” He replied as he scratched the bandages on his arms “What’s your name?” “The names Redire Price, or Price if ye’ feel like it, yours?” “Corvo” The two looked to each other’s eyes for a moment as the silence was broken by Price. “So, ye’ see that stall ove’ there? How ‘bout some fishin’?” Price put his slimiest grin when speaking these words. “Fishin’ in a stall?“ “Ye’ know, fish out dah’ fuud and run ‘way.” Corvo having had done meaningless robberies like this didn’t really mind to respond “Aye, that fat man probably has ‘nuff meat.” A chuckle leaved both their lips and suddently Corvo became a lot more serious. “Say, how can you trust I’m not gonna’ turn ye’ into the guards?” Price’s smile widened and a wicked arc formed from ear to ear. “Do ye’ see any thieves here? Just two men making business. They can decline if they want to, but if a man is to turn the other one in. Well there be no proof of this ever happenin’ ye’ see.” Corvo seemed relieved in some level but the smile continued to be unsettling. “Alright now let’s get to the base and I’ll teach ye the codes” They walked off finally down with their introductions, They walked up a small mountain at the top there was a tiny house almost looking like it could just fit a Halfling, Inside there were iron bars placed around the area, A picture of a fish was carved into one of the pieces of wood, “Sit” Price seated cross legged on the stone ground looking towards Corvo, Corvo followed his actions, Now seated they begin to discuss. “Here are the codes…” “First if you see a guard or any troubles yell ‘Shark waters!’ You see I based all dah’ codes so they have to do with fishin’ so it might be easy for us to hide it from most people. The base and meeting place is the bay. Any tools such as this are called rods” Price reaches into his only pocket taking out a lock pick and shows it to Corvo “If you see any riches you say the fishes be swimming!” “You got that?” Corvo nods “Aye I do” Price returns the nod “Right good, So are ye in need of work because I know a place we can go to get some work as well help us with fishing” Corvo blinks “Where, I am in need of work?” “The shields of salvus, No one shall expect two meat shields to be thieves now will they?” Corvo grins “I suppose they won’t. Better protection than being a peasent.” Price and Corvo both nod before picking themselves up and carefully walking outside and down the mountain towards the shields base. Once the two came to the noble district of salvus they saw a innocent looking girl with blue hair and red eyes, Corvo blinked looking carefully at her no doubt in Corvo’s mind she was his sister Wither, “Wither!” Corvo blurted out Wither looked towards Corvo “Corvo?” “Aye it’s me!” They ran towards each other, Corvo took another close look towards her clothes; Corvo saw that she was wearing no other than a shields uniform, “Is that a shields uniform?” “Aye I’m a constable now in the shields, Why are you wanting to join the shields?” Price raised a arm putting it on Wither’s shoulder “We both are Lass” Wither blinked looking towards the small stinky fellow “Alright just sign this form and you both shall be shields” Corvo and Price took the paper taking out a quill and writing the answers on the forms. Price fills out a bunch of fake information while Corvo continues to keep it truthful. They both hand in the forms and she smiles “Ye both are shields!” Price and Corvo look at each other and grin walking into the shields base now as new shields.

A few years passed in the shields Corvo and Price were stealing from others as well as becoming stronger in the shields, Corvo learned how to use two weapons; the first is a serrated dagger which Corvo can use to increase his agility slightly, the second a long sword which gives Corvo a balanced fighting style. The two fought in a great war against the orcs, shortly after the war a new medic of the shields appeared one that would change Corvo’s life. Corvo walked into the shields base inserting the key into its socket on the front door, He walked down the stairs awaiting him was a new individual, “Halt! Name and business?!” Corvo blurted out keeping his eye on the new comer “I am a medic for the shields. Here see this key” The man spoke, He reached into his pocket taking out a silver key and raising it out into the air, “Alright so I have a question. How would ye’ like to buy some smuggled iron?” “Aye I S’posee.” The man said “Alright follow me” Said Corvo as they both walked towards Corvo’s bunk, Corvo winked to the man as he laid down pulling a stone plank from the ground and moving it aside “Down here” They both climbed down the ladder into a stone tunnel, They walked around the corner walking into a small wooden room. “Welcome to the bay friend” Corvo lied grinning “A nice place but why under the shields base?” Said the man “Because I’m a smuggler and the best way to keep things hidden is here.” Corvo grinned winking that this may lead him to some fun or information about the man, The man grinned “Aye I’m the leader of the DDR. Rebelious group ‘gainst Salvus” Corvo smiled his plan worked “I see, so may I join your guild? The iron be yours and I can get more if ye’ let me have a position of power in it.” The man seemed surprised as his plan was to take Corvo’s belongings by force “Actually I’d like you to do a job for me, I want you to pretend to be the leader of this guild when I’m not around” “Ah alright I can do such” “Raise your finger and place it on the table, I will cut it off proving you can be trusted and that you will bleed for the DDR” Corvo sighed “And If I don’t you’ll kill me right?” The man nodded, Corvo having no choice raised his finger laying it on the table, the man reached into his pocket taking out a small knife, and He raised it into the air and slashed it down towards Corvo’s finger slicing it off blood rushed out of the finger making Corvo cry out and panic “Well now that that’s done what is your name?” Corvo asked holding the bleeding finger “The names Jex welcome to the DDR, I shall send ye a bird when you are needed” Corvo nodded they both walked out of the wooden room and upstairs towards the medic room in the shields “Let me take care of that for you” Jex flipped open the medical chest taking out a small cloth and wrapping it around Corvo’s finger, Corvo nodded as they both walked off, A few days passed as Jex never sent a bird to Corvo, He gained a idea to tell Jex about his plans to grant him fame, Corvo took out his quill writing down information of a meeting spot in Salvus The fisher’s shop. A day later they both met at the shop’s downstairs sitting in a makeshift table and chairs, Corvo begins to speak “Welcome, Welcome, so now I have a plan to grant us fame, we shall take over Salvus together” Jex chuckled as a large armored  men with a mask walked down the stairs walking stealthy behind Corvo, he grabbed Corvo and put one hand on his mouth making sure no sound came loose, Jex walked closer to Corvo’s grabbed body his mouth spoke in a sinister tone “Corvo… This business be a dangerous one” Jex slammed Corvo’s head against the wood until a small crater was created, he bled and fell unconcious later not remembering what had happened. After a few months Corvo decided to begin his plan, He walked in to a graveyard taking a pale human’s body with white hair such as his own  he dragged it to the shield’s base at night setting it aside near the message board, He looked around seeing no shields in sight, He took off his uniform changing clothes with the body in the cold night, He walks down the stairs chuckling as he fakes his death and leaves the shields to begin his plan to take over Salvus with his friend Price.

Personality:

Corvo is clever and likes to plan things out before really going into a mission or heist. He is stubborn and once he thinks of something it will be hard to change his mind about it. He has his own way with words and likes to phrase them like poetry sometimes

Motives:

Corvo steals because being as malleable as he was with the combination of Roy’s mischievousness and Price’s skill in thievery he had no problem with stealing, trouble seemed to be something that had adapted to his being and now did it for riches. He wanted to become much more powerful and not doing anything else while growing up it seemed like this was the only way to achieve power.

Aspirations:

Corvo Aspirations are to take over Oren and become some sort of dictator but this is one of his long term goals, His main goal is to find his father and be reunited with him, Which was his dream ever since his father left him to find the mighty drake

You notice a rich foreign merchant in the markets browsing wares such as jewellery, weaponry and armor. You notice a stall owner has just walked away from his stall for a few moments, several guards are patrolling the area, the merchant walks towards the stall to browse its wares. To the North is a sewer grate you could escape through, though the guards seem to be patrolling it more than usual. How will you pull of this thievery?

Corvo walks slowly into the stall seeing the stall owner leave, the merchant speaks calmly to Corvo “Oi! Are you the owner of this stall?” Corvo nods a big grin on his face, He then looks towards the guards and around the other stalls seeing the stall owner checking wares at another stall, The merchant speaks back at Corvo obviously not knowing that Corvo is a fake “I’d like to buy this gem from you, How much is it?” Corvo speaks with a big grin “That’s 500 minas, Please”  The merchant  sighs as he ramages through his satchel seeing only a few minas, He gains a idea attempting to haggle with Corvo “Hey how about 450? This seems too much money for a gem” Corvo growing impenitent looks around franticly for the stall owner seeing him finish his trade and beginning to turn around back towards his stall “Fine, Fine 450 it is!” The merchant then takes out a big pouch of minas from his satchel handing it to Corvo, Corvo hands the man his gem grinning as he walks out of the stall walking off, After a sort while he turns his head back seeing the merchant speaking with the stall owner, Corvo begins to run towards the exit of the city, He hears a shout  from the stall owner “Thief!” He turns his head seeing the stall owner pointing at the merchant, He chuckles softly making his way out of the city

The Upright Man has asked of you to steal a scroll from a house that is just outside the city limits of Alras, the house seems to be alive with laughter and drunken men, you look through a window to see the chest is in the room, while 5 drunken men sit around the fire telling war stories, they seem armed but drunk, you see in the corner of your eye a small hole in the roof into the room. The door hinges are old and rusty, it can be easily kicked down. How will you pull of this thievery?

Corvo kicks down the door walking into the house, the men in a drunken rage all unsheath there arms looking to Corvo “Oi! Ye… think we are doing a… Sleep over..Hic!?” “Get out…. Scum..Hic!”  Corvo looks around the room seeing the chest before speaking to the men “What is this place?” They seem to get more irritated looking at Corvo “What ye think we are lad…? Your buddies?”  “Nay just want to know if I may join you all?” “Get…. Out!” Corvo nods walking out sighing, He begins to think to himself about the items and objects he can use inside the room, He mumbles to himself “Maybe I should, distract them with noise?” Corvo grins as he walks towards a rock picking it up and throwing it as fast as he can onto the rickety door, The men all hear the noise rushing outside and looking around, Corvo takes this chance to sneak inside the house as the men are occupied searching for him, “I bet that… Polar bears… the reason of this!” The men split up walking around, Corvo walks to the chest unlocking the chest and taking its scroll, He then begins his escape by going through the hole in the roof, He then jumps off sighing hurting himself harshly he lays there unconscious, The upright man then comes to Corvo sighing as he takes him back to the guild

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travelers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull of this thievery?

Corvo looks to the man by the tree, He walks up to him, Chatting for a few moments “Hello there” The man speaks having a western like accent “ Howdy there pal” Corvo looks to the man’s bag as he speak softly to him “Can you help me? I lost some gems on the roads” The man blinks “How’d ye do that?” “Not sure, Could you help me?” The man speaks once more grunting “Sure, where did you last see it?” Corvo points down the roads, The man nods rushing towards the roads leaving the bag behind, Corvo takes the bag as he walks down the roads, Sadly however the travelers come to Corvo, Corvo gains a idea knowing that his friends like to hang around on these roads he whistles out hearing a whistling noise coming back to him, He grins as he looks towards the incoming travelers, seeing a middle aged man, a young wife, and a small male child,  he then looks towards his friends that are hidden behind trees, as the folk come he begins to talk “Halt” The travelers stop in their tracks looking towards Corvo “What is it?” Corvo speaks “You best give me some of yer’ goods, there be lotsa bandits ‘round. Ye’ don’t wanna lose ‘em.” They seem threatened; the man in an attempt to defend his family draws his blade. Corvo smiles as he whistles out into the air, two men come out of the trees close by Corvo Speaks once more “You're outnumbered and I don’t see that child helping you anytime soon” One of the friends speak “Hey I’m not fighting a child” The man with his blade takes this chance with the bickering and lunges forwards towards Corvo. Only turning a little too late, Corvo pulls his forearm in the way of the sword. The sword easily pierces the arm, but is now stuck within Corvo’s arm. “Ploughing peasant! Price, Ret halp meh!” Corvo barks in terrible pain, holding the injured arm with his other hand and keeping the sword inside him. Price takes a look at the situation and without question Ret is already behind the man raising his fist as he jumps. The man hearing a voice “Dad, look out!” He turns his head only to see Ret’s fist crashing down upon his face right between the eyes. Ret takes a step back after the punch and keeps his fighting stance, behind him the woman is holding the child by the head, crying. The man hit by the punch is pushed back, but still holding his sword, it injures Corvo as the metal now spreads the flesh of his arm apart. “You fecking idiot! ‘Elp me first, what’r ye’ a wise guy?” “I ain’t no wise guy! I’ll prove it to ye’! Price, C’mere!” Price sighs and edges closer to Ret annoyed. Ret balls a fist and ***** it back and in one quick movement punches Price in the face knocking him down. Price’s small body falls to the ground and holds the hurt area tightly. “What’d ye’ do that for?!” “To show the idiot that I ain’t no wise guy. Does a wise guy injure his own friend?” Corvo looks irritated, and clutching his wound he says. “That’s yer’ plan! Let us get injured. I’m bleeding my arse out.” The man holding the sword now looks genuinely puzzled as they fight, he inspects his untouched wife and child nudging them to run away. They nod at him sincerely and begin to run as the three fight. “What’r you talkin’ bout. All ye’ had to do was say the magic words obviousleh.” Price shouts at Ret. “That’ don’ work with this horsearse, we needa’ show him actions.” Corvo begins to pant and begins to get exhausted from blood loss but still manages to speak. “Yer’ both idiots no-” The man lets go off the sword and bolts off the way his family had gone. Corvo pulls the sword off his arm, grunting and struggling as little shards of steel stick inside his body. “Ploughing idiots. We los-” Corvo unable to finish his sentence falls to the ground unconscious. Price getting up from the ground grabs Corvo’s wound and bandages it. Ret takes Corvo’s bandaged body and hoists it over his shoulder walking to town, giving a dirty look at Price and noticing as Price shoots one right back.

The Application

[Questions]
MC Name:

Dwarm

Why do you want to join?

I feel like joining an organisation involving my accepted VA's. I'm really interested in this sort of RP.

How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience?

I'm an accepted villain and over the past months I've been experiencing the RP as a villain. With this experience I think I can be a great addition to the guild. 

To be honest, I prefer MC fights to void any powergame which is very common in LotC and death avoidance. Though if someone is capable of doing a realistic RP fight I'm totally up for it. 

Yes I do.

[Character Questions]
RP name:

Tok Dreadmuck
Biography:

Tok was born and raised in the Gobo district in the Uzg. Son of Murk Dreadmuck and Grum Ferluck. His father, Murk, was an engineer specialising in explosives he produced for the sake of the War Uzg. His father’s life was taken over by the Uzg. Everything he did in the daily life was providing for the War Uzg. He worked hard to get the little food they got payed to keep them alive. Tok was spending his early days with his mother, Grum, in his rather small house in the district. Grum mostly played games with Tok all day and thought him something here and there in her daily life. 

As Tok grew up to a teenager he was an outcast in the groups of other goblins. He was not part of the group and spent most of his days alone in the Usg. As he spent more time alone he grew more angry at the other goblins for not accepting him in their group. He started to think about how he could take revenge for what they done to him. Tok drew plans in the sand with a stick and worked his plan out every day. He spent days thinking of a good plan, yet every time he thought of something he erased it because it would not work. He wiped the sand all over his plans and started again. Until he figured out a way to get them. He wanted to see them scream in fear. Tok walked through the slums sneakily making sure nobody sees him. He entered the empty rooms of orcs and looking through their chests. He tried to pick the locks of some of the locks with his small stick with which he drew his plans yet often it failed. He opened a chest and saw a bow and arrow in a chest. Amazed as he was at the sight of this weapon he took it and gathered some arrows from other rooms. He put this in a small satchel and bound the bow to his back. However because this was the bow of an orc this bow was way too large for him. After he gathered the bow and arrows he invited all of them to the arena just outside the Uzg. Tok told them the Rex held a klomp for the strongest Gobo Cub. As they gathered in the middle of the arena Tok sneaked to the gate. With all his power Tok closed the gate as the other goblins were in. He screamed in anger “REVENGE!” and he drew his bow. He notched an arrow and wanted to shoot in the sand near the goblins. However his grip on the large bow wasn’t strong enough to shoot an arrow and the bow fell whilst the arrow pierced his stomach. Tok slowly fell to the ground whilst the goblins laughed at him. Tok’s view slowly faded into black, the last he saw was an orc approaching and opening the gate.

Tok woke up in his parents’ house his wound healed. He slowly stumbled to his feet and notices his parents weren’t home. Full of emberrasment he took some food, put it in a satchel and left the Uzg without anyone noticing. His face gazing to the ground he wandered around in the desert. As Tok was crossing the desert he noticed a Jabberneck in the distance. Tok stumbled towards the Jabberneck as his energy decreased. Nearing the Jabberneck it let him ride it. The Jabberneck lowered his back so Tok could climb on him. On the Jabberneck Tok bend over and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep whilst the Jabberneck ran through the desert. 

Tok opened his eyes laying in a rather rough bed. Tok raised his head and looked around noticing beds all around him yet they were all empty. The cabin he was in was shaking from left to right and Tok heard water clunching. Whilst rubbing his head Tok left the room and entered upon the deck of the ship he was on. “Ay matey! Mi peep yu am awakey. Arr dat am guud. Yu mait wunt teh zcrub da dehckz!” the captain yelled at Tok. Tok shrugged as he figured there was nothing much else to do in his bizarre situation. Tok followed the captain's order after order for about half a year. He was treated like scum on the ship, however since he was born he was treated like scum so he wasn’t used to anything else. Tok stuck with the crew and earned a high status amongst the pirate crew. Tok was the captain’s personal assistant. 

One day the pirate ship was under the brush of a rain of arrows. One by one the pirates were going down. Tok hid in the captain’s cabinet whilst the captain was in there. However because Tok did not want to be marked as a coward he hid himself from the captain too. With Tok’s little sword he hid in a corner underneath random debris. Then, Tok heard a human bonking on the door yelling at the captain to open the door. The captain slowly walked over to the door and opened it slowly. The human stepped in his sword raised. “This is your end, captain.” The human said and stuck his sword in the captain’s stomach. Tok jumped from his debris at the human slicing at his neck. As the human was forced to his knees Tok kept on stabbing everywhere he could. Tok’s action was in vain, the captain had already died. Tok left the cabin furiously stabbing at every human invading the pirate ship. Yelling in anger Tok walked all over the pirate ship. Using his height he remained unseen and suprised all of the invaders. As Tok looked around he saw that slowly the pirates were winning. Tok’s veins were filled with hope and continued slicing at the invaders. 

After the fight Tok gathered the crew and stood on some cargo raising his head above the crew’s. He was announced to be the new captain after the original captain’s death. Nowadays Tok fares across the seas continueing the work the captain had done before he took over. Unbound to rules or morals Tok makes the seas unsafe.

Personality:

Tok is very greedy and will take any opportunity to gain money. He's a rather swift goblin with great temper. 

Motives:

Tok was forced to slay others for his own good. As Tok murdered more and more people he developed a crave for bloodshed. Seeing the sorrow in one’s eyes and make them beg for mercy started to satisfy Tok. Even worse, he grew addicted to the adrenaline boost triggered by taking somebody’s life. Another reason is his crave for wealth and shinies to prove himself superior to other individuals. He seeks for the most rare jewelry from all over Asulon.

Aspirations:

Tok wants to be a feared bandit, whom is able to take care of anything through lots of contacts among Anthos. Also Tok likes to earn a high rank in the guild.

Tok observes the area. He stares at the merchant, waiting for him to move. The merchant takes his time browsing the goods. Tok would not be able to rob him in front of all these guards. Tok's waiting was about to pay off, as the merchant was about to move. The merchant bought several jewelry and was about to leave the city to return to his home. Tok casually followed him as he walked out. Tok awaits for him to reach a distance from the city. As they walk further away from the city, Tok yells at him to stop. Tok friendly talks to the merchant, then suddenly changes his mood. "Give mi lat money, and jewelry." Tok said, slowly placing his hand on his hilt. The merchant feared for his life, looking around for help, yet nobody around. The merchant could not run and gave in. "Here, have my money! I don't have any jewelry!" The merchant desperately said. Tok draws his blade, pointing it at the merchant "Da jewelry, ur lat life.", Tok growls at the merchant. The merchant gulps, slowly taking the jewelry, throwing it at Tok together with a large sack of money. Lightweighted now the merchant ran away towards the city to call the guards. Tok swiftly took the loot and ran in the woods to examine it and return to base.

Tok climbs upon a tree being lightweighted. He looks through the window noticing the drunken men and spots the weapons. Tok climbs down the tree, picking up a little rock. Tok throws this stone through the window. The glass shatters across the ground. Tok climbs back up in the tree, noticing the men go an look at the glass. Them being drunk are laughing about it, falling onto the ground. Tok swiftly jumps through the hole, sneaking towards the chest. Tok slowly opens the chest, taking everything valuable. Tok turns to the laughing men. Tok runs towards them, jumping through the glass hole as they are on the ground. Tok sprints into the woods untrackable.

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travellers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull of this thievery?

Tok looks at the travellers, swiftly drawing his blade. Tok comes up to the man from behind the tree, pointing his blade at the old man's neck.

"Don't move or talk." Tok says with a demped voice. Tok keeps his blade focussed whilst slowly bending through his knees, taking the bag. The old man sits slowly grabbing his dagger. Tok sees this and pierces his blade through the neck of the old man. Tok twirls his blade around in the man's neck for a quick kill. The travellers are approaching as Tok runs away into the forest.

Questions]
MC Name:

-youlovesocks
Why do you want to join?

-I want to utilize my VA to the fullest and spread my RP through Anthos.
How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience? I believe myself to be a more than decent bandit RP'er, as i've been involved in other bandit groups, I think I can bring a lot of interesting RP to the table.

-Many of my RP fights in LOTC has involved PG and fear of lost items on the other end. It's something everyone has to deal with in RP fights and is simply something we cannot do much to control. If I can participate in an RP fight without PG, I prefer that method of fighting as it provides a lot of depth and finess to the battle.

-Yes

[Character Questions]
RP name: Han
Biography: ((Pulled from VA. I used the name Kayne because that was his name before he changed it upon his views being corrupted by the Flays.))

Street Rat
”Hey, kid. You’re small. I got a job for you.”

Kayne D’Harron remembers little of his life before the church, and what he does he prefers not to dwell on. He was born simply Kayne, yet another lost street kid running around the back alleys of Alras. He never knew his parents, nor did he care to – he was never one to think about what might have been, and fervently believes that growing up an orphan was a blessing. Kayne’s small size meant the older and large kids often bullied him, taking what little food he managed to scrounge together and basically making his already miserable life even worse. Kayne never fought them (he knew he didn’t stand a chance) but as time went by he learned to avoid them. He scrambled up to the rooftops, duck down into the sewers, and lead them into other kids for them to harass. He survived not by being stronger or tougher, but by accepting his limitations and working around them. Whenever he could he would walk the streets of Alras, committing every single detail to memory so that he could better exploit the environment around him. 

Eventually, he attracted the eye of someone slightly higher up in the food chain. An older boy who was running contraband in and out of the city took notice of Kayne and recruited him. Now Kayne used his knowledge of Alras’ back alleys to avoid the guards. He moved money, weapons, anything he could get his hands on. And he was good at it. But he wasn’t perfect. One night, running forged papers, he was caught by guards. They threw him into jail for six months on smuggling and evasion charges. While Kayne was there, he realized that there wasn’t a future for him in Alras. He needed to get out. So when he was released he immediately joined Alrasian military.

Army Brat
“Kid’s got guts. I’ll give him that.”

Kayne was not the best soldier. He had discipline problems, trust issues, and his skill with a sword was only mediocre. But nobody could fault his courage, and if there was a dangerous job that needed doing, Kayne’s commanders usually ended up sending him in. Kayne was small, quick, and fierce, and unlike his time on the streets, he didn’t let anyone push him around. Most of his fights ended in him lying on the ground, bruised and bloody, but he learned. Soon he was able to give as good as he got, and that’s when people started giving him space. And he did his job well enough. Kayne would never be a great soldier, but he was a good one. But Kayne’s life changed dramatically for the second time when a bandit group led by the Faceless Man attacked his unit. Though they were eventually able to beat off their attackers, Kayne was left gravely injured. They had no choice but to drop him off at the Reformed Church of Asulon and hope that the priests there could save him.

Save My Soul
“I’m already damned. Might as well make sure other people don’t have to be.”

Upon waking, Kayne was not happy to find he was back in Alras. He demanded to be able to rejoin his unit but the priests were insistent – no travel until his wounds were healed. Though Kayne walled himself off for much of his time, he did begin to listen to the sermons given at the church. He found himself thinking on the beliefs of the Reformed Church, so he began to study them. First as a way to simply pass the time, but the more he learned the more he realized he agreed. For the first time on his life, Kayne felt like he was a part of something bigger than himself. For the first time in his life, Kayne had a goal beyond just survival. 

But the Reformed Church was not completely cut off from the world outside, and they had to make sacrifices to get by. When the local bandit groups came by demanding a payment, the priests were forced to give them the money that would normally go to medical supplies. Kayne watched men, women and children die because bandits had wanted gold, and he set out to solve the problem.

Kayne had initially thought his days of violence to be behind him, but he could not let the bandits get away with what they were doing. He tracked them to their hideout and snuck in, murdering the leader in his sleep and sneaking out before anyone noticed him. The next day the bandits tore themselves apart with infighting. Kayne believed his problems to be over until he realized that the bandits hadn’t been working alone – a corrupt government official had been supporting the bandits in exchange for a part of their profits. Kayne, realizing that the church as well as hundreds of Alrasian citizens would get no rest while the official remained alive, deposed of him the same way he had deposed of the bandit leader. 

The problem came when Kayne tried to rationalize his actions. The Reformed Church believed in reincarnation based on the goodness of your actions, and Kayne believed that he had already done too many bad things to ever be able to achieve a “good” reincarnation. The priests tried to tell him that anyone could be saved, but Kayne simply shook his head. In his mind, there was only one option. He who was already damned would bare the burden. He who was already damned would do the things that had to be done so that others had the chance to live good lives. His soul was forfeit – all that mattered now was that no kid ever had to grow up like he had again. 

For the first time in his life, Kayne had a purpose. And now nothing short of a miracle will take him off his path.
Personality:

-Han has a short temper with things that don't go his way. Some may view this as a weakness, but it is one of his greatest strengths as he goes to heaven's end to achieve his way.
Motives:

-As Han's views became corrupted by the Flays, he began doing more and more jobs that required stealth movements, and marauding. The Flays hardly ever took the stealth approach, and Han realized that's what is needed to ensure success. As him and his comrades continued to fail, Han realized that the only way to satisfy his addiction to wealth was to be faceless. To be nothing but a glimpse in the shadows.
Aspirations: Han aspires to be a master thief, and to complete tasks that only a select few can. He aspires to be different for everyone he meets, not having a set life story.

-Han walks over behind the man putting a hand on his shoulder as he says, "See anything you like?" acting as if he's the owner of the stall. Han keeps a glance on the 'real' owner to make sure he's pre-occupied, and stays on the merchant's side in case the owner looks over to see a hooded man behind his stall. The merchant looks up with a curious look in his eye before nodding with pleasure believing Han to be the owner, "Er... Aye! In fact I was quite interested in this gold ring... How much would it take for you to part with it." The merchant says, fiddling with the ring." Han folds his left arm under his armpit and rests his elbow on his arm rubbing his chin. "Well! Considering it's the end of the day and you're such a respectable gentleman... I'll cut ya a deal! 150 mina and the ring is yours." Han says with a grin. The merchant couldn't refuse and hands Han the mina, taking the golden ring with him. Han nods placing the coin in his pocket, sends a glance over to the owner to see him still browsing the other stalls, and begins placing the valuables in a nap-sack this time standing on the owner side of the stall, appearing to be wrapping things up. Han flicks the sack over his shoulder and makes his way out of the market area swiftly with the stolen items.

-As Han walks by the home and peers through the window, he slowly walks out to the front of the house to find a homeless man falling asleep. Han flips a few coins and lets them land on the sleeping man saying, "Yell FREE ALE! out in front of that home, eh?" The homeless man scurries up rummaging on the ground for the coins before running to the front of the house yelling out what he's been paid for. The drunken men all come running out of the house to approach the homeless man. Han had told the homeless man to lead the men into town to the nearest tavern while he sneaks through the back window, picking the chest open, stashing the scroll, and returning to the Upright Man with the scroll.

-Han strolls up to the tree nonchalantly and sits down with his back against the tree. Trying not to wake the old man, Han slides a small steel stiletto from a leather sheath and holds it pointed towards the old man's ribs covered up by a rag. Han then pulls over his hood to appear as if he was sleeping next to the old man, waiting for the voices of the travelers to pass by. Not being able to hear the voices any longer, Han gets up quietly and reaches for a large hand sized rock laying on the ground. *WAM* went the rock as Han bashes the old man in the temple, trying to knock him out. After the deed is done, Han scurries over to grab his pouch and set off down the road leaving the old man under the tree. 

*A cloaked figures watches from the shadows as Falcon strides across the street, he continues to follow him as he had been doing all day. When Falcon walks down an alley way he makes his move, quietly unsheathing his serrated skinning blade from its oiled sheath. He quickly sneaks up behind him and places it to his throat and cups his gloved palm over his mouth, "Make a sound and it will be your last... now I'm going to release you, but you must be quiet until I allow you to speak, understand?" he whispers in to his ear, Falcon nods and then feels the pressure withdraw from his neck and then the hand is gone as well. "I've been watching you and think that you've got plenty of potential, how would you feel about joining an secret society that could help you hone your skills as well as gain a profit from it too?" the figure whispers again. Falcon nods, then says "Aye..." cautiously. The Figure grins from beneath the shadows cast by his hood and begins to walk away, "Follow me and you will see what only a few ever get to see..."*

((Message Rurikk in game for further information.))

((Do I get notified wether I've been accepted or not?))

((Recruitment has been halted for the time being, the apps that have currently been posted will be reviewed soon.))

((I understand apps are closed. I'll just leave this here until a time when new apps are being accepted.))

[Questions]
MC Name: Blackhawk77g
Why do you want to join? 

The Thieve's Guild has always been an enigma to me. I've seen what they do, I understand why they do it and I see a great community of players, some of which I have RP'd with before on  several occasions. I've been interested in joining a guild or group for some time and The Thieves Guild seems to be the most structured, lore backed, and able to provide an overall good time. 

I've developed my RP skills over the past year and a half and I think at this point, I can create an enjoyable experience. That does not mean always winning for me, but creating something genuinely fun. Maybe that involves planning a botched bank robbery and taking the blame from the majority of the guild or casually pick pocketing an important item from an adversary. I truly do hope to add to the great RP and actions that I've seen come out of the Thieve's Guild. 

I think attentiveness is by far the most important aspect of RP. Allow me to clarity as to what I mean by that; I'm speaking of attentiveness in the sense that players must be aware of the RP around them. A guard should not walk by a mugging and a weary traveler should not knowingly walk through a fight between two rough and tough gentlemen. Of course, this does not have to be taken to such extremes. Perhaps a simple reaction to a small event, such as another buying too much ale sitting on the bar stool to your left. One might simply scoot over a bit, making odd faces at the heavy drinker and trying to avoid them. 

Yes, that sounds completely reasonable. 

[Character Questions]
RP name: Dun Irongut
Biography:

--Beginnings--

A man of wealth is nothing without his means, but a man of means requires no true wealth. His wealth comes in the form of connections, connections which will be tossed about the world, ready to be called upon at the moment's notice. As a child, he was just simply that, a child (and a poor one at that.) For all it was worth, he was a bastard child. His father abandoned him in small shack of a home in Hanseti, not wishing to care for any children while he enacted his various schemes. Born of Darius Irongut (a Dwarven Lord) and an unknown woman within the snowy wastes of Hanseti, he lived most of his childhood alone, his only friend being the worn bow he found within the rickety old shack. He made his journey from Hanseti to Oren and Oren to Kal'Dwain. Along the way he met many acquaintances in many locations, but never stayed for long. His life was unfulfilling until he at long last came upon the city of his now apparently recently deceased father, the city of Kal'Dwain. At long last, he has finally approached the city of the man said to be his father and the resting place of his "family." The Ironguts, however peaceful in their nature, were a shrewd clan. They welcomed him with open arms, but treated him suspiciously for a time, untrusting of an odd member of their brood. Despite all of this, his Clan-Father Hiebe Irongut was generous enough to grant him a small amount of land within the Fungal Forests of Kal'Dwain to study and learn. 

--Study--

Time passed and a snowfall blanketed the landscape. For some time Dun had been studying the Dwarven Pantheon, the Brathmordakin, The most interesting to him was Dungrimm, which he had spent the majority of his time studying and learning the burial rights that this "god of the dead," expected his kin to receive. By the time he had compiled this notes, he had a good three books full of sketches, ideas, and conclusions on his reading and observations. The split second he realized this, he once again felt unfulfilled. To his ability, he had studied the Brathmordakin to the fullest extent possible. Now there was no fun to be had and nothing to do. Luckily for him and oddly enough, while he had been studying, the great city of Kal'Dwain had been reduced to a pile of rubble. So, he placed his materials into a pack and traveled off to where the signs directed. He eventually came upon the new Dwarven capital of Kal'Karik and the original home of the Aegian Dwarven refugees. 

--Realization--

Kal'Karik was an interesting place. While there, he did as much as he could within the time that he had. He became an ambassador to the Human refugees that went by the name of the Crimson Edict, he joined the Legion and ascended to the rank of Ironbreaker, he wrote several books, established a small library, made several accepted proposals to the king, and helped organize the city. Sadly, this was not enough. The most exciting activities now seemed rather mundane. Firing off several arrows toward the enemy in the heat of battle felt empty and meaningless. He craved for something that would provide fun and excitement until he came to a very simple conclusion. He reasoned that life is a simply a game meant to be played. And as such, why should he not be the player? Immediately after making such a conclusion, he began to gather his deceased father's wealth and placed it within his home, tucked away in hidden chests. He traveled to events and met several new friends along the way. As he gained more knowledge on these people, he began to wonder why the word of Asulon has yet to crumble under the weight of the several superficial men he had met. Despite all this, he began to give away his new wealth. Giving gifts is a quite a great way to make friends... and connections. For a man of his ideals, wealth is quite useless. Dun Irongut is a man of means. 

--Conclusion--

Means are nothing without a vessel to use them. Although it is not the means that control the man, perhaps in the end, the man loses control of himself. His mind a shadow of what his clan would have wished and his heart an prison for which his dreams lay hidden beneath the lies and secrets meant to protect his insides. Perhaps he could have been a great politician and a great leader of men, perhaps he still will be, but regardless, his mind will always be thinking... He will always be plotting... He will always be detached... And he will always be an Irongut, whether that be for the better or for the worse. 

Personality:

Dun is calculated, cold, and often times, seemingly loving. However, he is fairly empty inside and despite his attempts to seem normal and fuffilled,  others around him may notice something that may seem like a lack of actual care for the world within him. However, in truth, Dun cares very much for the world and desires to "play the game," shaping it as he believes it should be.  Dun will back stab those who have begun to plot against him or chosen to take part in any movement that does not fall in line with his. Dun, very loyal to his King and clan father, would back stab any of his kin who choose to not honor the king and the Dwarven nation itself. So, in essence, he is loyal to those that are loyal to him. However, trust is a rather abstract concept to Dun. He trusts only his Clan-Father and some of his immediate family. For most, he simply notes what they say and considers it based on everything he hears. He does not value the opinion of those not close to him over another. He may not even value the opinion of a close friend over a stranger. It all depends on what evidence he can take from all sides of the story. 
Motives:

Dun Irongut was a deprived child, perhaps exactly how his father was, continuing somewhat of a cycle. His sociopathic behavior, which is derived from the very little social interaction in his early life, has caused him to develop a hard outer shell in which feelings and social interaction are fairly useless. He was fairly genuine for a time, but the more experiences he had within his life, the more unfulfilling life became and the less he required social interaction and the happiness that came with it. He is driven by the sense that life is simply a game to be played and for him to receive any enjoyment in life, he must be the best at the game. In order to do this, power must be attained and he must be comfortable, perhaps at the cost of many, just not those he has a slightly enjoyment of. The few he seems to take joy in talking to are his close family members, who he can be mostly honest with. He lusts for power, but not at the cost of his family or his social standing.
Aspirations:

To obtain wealth to further personal motives and those relative to friends and family. Wealth is simply an obstacle, but obtaining it is absolutely unnecessary if things are to be done. Dun would desire to obtain the rank of Con-Man and work towards planning rather large cons and perhaps establishing a fairly expansive black market. 

You notice a rich foreign merchant in the markets browsing wares such as jewellery, weaponry and armor. You notice a stall owner has just walked away from his stall for a few moments, several guards are patrolling the area, the merchant walks towards the stall to browse its wares. To the North is a sewer grate you could escape through, though the guards seem to be patrolling it more than usual. How will you pull off this thievery? 

Obviously one would be drawn to the jewelry, weapons, and armor of the stand. Such a person, however, does not have a clear head. The proper way to pull off such a heist would involve a con, provided Dun gives a fake name. Dun would walk up to the stall and smile at the merchant, then point at the stall owner, "Me partner over there will be back in a moment. Is there anythin' yeh wish te purchase?" The merchant, already enthralled with the goods before him, will in time purchase something. The money will be placed in Dun's pocket, the item will be in the hands of the merchant, and the overall confusion of the matter will allow Dun to casually walk towards the gate, out onto the road, and back home. A grin would probably appear on his face, proud that he could pull off such an interesting scheme, however the wealth itself would be stored away until it could be used for something important, perhaps the establishment of a much more casual black market industry? Whatever the case, Dun's skewed sense of morality will be the judge of where the money goes. 

The Upright Man has asked of you to steal a scroll from a house that is just outside the city limits of Alras, the house seems to be alive with laughter and drunken men, you look through a window to see the chest is in the room, while 5 drunken men sit around the fire telling war stories, they seem armed but drunk, you see in the corner of your eye a small hole in the roof into the room. The door hinges are old and rusty, it can be easily kicked down. How will you pull off this thievery?

Time is often called money, but in this case, it can be used in a different connotation. Dun would play "the waiting game" until either the five friends passed out or began to leave. Once this happened, he would make his move on the house. Scaling the wall would be time consuming for Dun, but would not exert him. He would make his way up the roof, plop through the hole, and most likely (to his chagrin), land on the embers of the fire pit. He would simply open the chest, remove the scroll, and exit by quickly kicking out the door and running toward the nearest bushes. From there, he would make his way back to the Upright Man, avoiding guards on the road if necessary. 

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travelers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull off this thievery?

"The man is old," Dun thought. "He cannot run or jump." Dun then sat on the floor, waving as the travelers passed by. And then, as expected the old man began to wake. "It appears ye've fallen a sleep by this tree, brother." "Oh! How foolish of me. I was only sitting down for a quick rest." Well, as expected, he would begin to stand and from here, Dun would request that he help walk the old man down the road. The old man would pick up the bag on his left, most likely with his left arm. Dun would then walk him along the road to a secluded spot, tug on the back quick, and dash into the nearest clearing. If the bag was on his right arm, then it would be a different story. Dun would have to push over the old man, pull the bag, and dash. It would be a sad moment, as Dun isn't a fan of punishing the elderly for no apparent reason, but the job must always be done. And if the job must always be done, the old man must be left in the dust. 

*((Since you missed the deadline by an hour, we're going to let you in with the last batch of applications for consideration.))

Agile leans against a tree, his leather hood loosely hanging in front of his face, shading it, obscuring it from prying eyes, he takes a bite of an apple before scanning his eyes around. Before long a masked figure walks into sight and he grins, straightening his posture and tossing the half-eaten apple to the side. "Hello Brother." he says as the other man smiled in acknowledgement "How about a little bit of fun?" he says, a mischievous smile obvious on his face before the two walk off, melding into the crowd.

((Might I enquire how one finds out about the guild to submit an application? i.e. Is this a poster? A bird? An err...? I'm slightly confused as to the logic behind this.))

((The App is merely an OOC formality. It is not RP. We find you ICly and set something up so that we can RP your joining. If you are OOC accepted, then in character the guild will have decided that you are fit to join and approach you.))