How To Rp Children

~ Fiend ~

Nice guide.

Much thank. Godanistan bless.

Hello, this is Patrioticfools mother. I just wanted to say that he had a seizure because of ur post. i hope ur happy.

Nice touch, spelling your username wrong. +1

Yup, I made it a point to not have Hadrian come across as edgy. Instead of wanting to become an assassin, he wants to explore. Nothing edgy about that right? Right?

As long as he doesn't explore so that he can find magic tomes and gain power and become a great hero and learn to wield all the weapons and-

you get the idea. x3

Much thank. Godanistan bless.

Nice touch, spelling your username wrong. +1

As long as he doesn't explore so that he can find magic tomes and gain power and become a great hero and learn to wield all the weapons and-

you get the idea. x3

Nope, just to find stuff and share the history and knowledge he finds.

Great guide! I hope the many edgy children will learn from this! +1

Great guide! I hope the many edgy children will learn from this! +1

My apologies, but this is the best thing I have read all day.

>reads how to RP as children.

>>runs around giggling forever.

>>>goodenough.jpg

A good guide to remind us that we were all children at one time. LET THE RP COMMENCE.

*claps slowly

>reads how to RP as children.

>>runs around giggling forever.

>>>goodenough.jpg

A good guide to remind us that we were all children at one time. LET THE RP COMMENCE.

This is exactly the idea I wanted to get across. 'We were all children once.' You summed it up so well. <3

Very helpful guide, will be applying these into my recently created child character. Funny how easily you forget what being a child was like!

I'm #0 and i approve of this! :) :megustacreepy:  :notbad:  :yay: 

Please. If you play a teenage / child character-- you are not f!@#!# invincible. I have seen to many children shuck off fear, not pay attention to anything and act like they are godlike. You are socially and emotionally sensitive. You are still developing and will be waaaaaaaaaaaay more susceptible to psychological damage than adults. Fear RP for the love of god, it's annoying to see children who are strong like bear.

Please. If you play a teenage / child character-- you are not f!@#!# invincible. I have seen to many children shuck off fear, not pay attention to anything and act like they are godlike. You are socially and emotionally sensitive. You are still developing and will be waaaaaaaaaaaay more susceptible to psychological damage than adults. Fear RP for the love of god, it's annoying to see children who are strong like bear.

Some children are stronk enough to catch sword.

Highly enjoyed this guide.

+1