Golem Industries

Tethras

Researcher Application

MC Name : rockerkidd

Name ((RP) : Captain 'Galestrome' Lionna Fire-fist, 'Swift' SwiftGale

Race :  Dark Elf

Do you agree to the terms and conditions? Indeed..

Researcher Application

MC Name : rockerkidd

Name ((RP) : Captain 'Galestrome' Lionna Fire-fist, 'Swift' SwiftGale

Race :  Dark Elf

Do you agree to the terms and conditions? Indeed.

"Spoke with yah, and decided, yer accepted."

Avgust thinks about joining but also remembers his Uncle's nation is at war with his own. He sighs and decides not to apply.

Test Subject Application

MC Name : kido122

Name ((RP)): Sam King

Race : Human

Do you agree to the terms and conditions? Yes, yes I do

Test Subject Application

MC Name : kido122

Name ((RP)): Sam King

Race : Human

Do you agree to the terms and conditions? Yes, yes I do

"Hm... Will speak wit' ye abou' yer joinin' ov tae companeh..."

*Dizzy laughs as he hears of the new business venture*

"Always tu entrepreneurs an scholars tu starbreakers eh? Good on t'em... maybeh once mah w'ole mess is ovah I'll see about joinin t'em. Maybeh....."

"Hm... Will speak wit' ye abou' yer joinin' ov tae companeh..."

"Shall we arrange a time to meet sir?"

((I'm sorry to ask this in OOC, but what is this?

"Please note that this contract is one that you make with your soul on the line ((meaning it is an IC and OOC agreement))."

I would say this is a PK clause, meaning if you get killed you get PK'ed, but then it says this:

"By violating this contract you agree that you’re subject to a permanent death ((PK)) and are unable to pass on any knowledge you might have learned through any means."

What does this really mean then? That they are FORCED to not tell anyone or they are PK'ed without being killed? Which one is it? Is it a PK clause of if someone who signs it is killed they have to PK, or is it a clause that makes you not have others get the information through IC means and continue to roleplay as they should? Because the second one looks like powergaming.))

Daniel looks at the contract and laughs his ass off "The nether? A contract that places the soul on the line? That's bloody ridiculous! No dwarf can do anything of this kind! Hahaha, of this is fantastic! Even the contract is full of holes that would let me conpletely ignore it, this is too good!"

After laughing for a while longer he stops for a moment and looks around for anyone who might be looking, and if no one is, he speaks to himself. "Maybe I can leave them a way to get real soul contracts... Ah death is such a bad thing, what good is an informer if they can't speak, write or repeat the thing instead?"

((jistuma its a pk clause for if you leak information (reasearch, etc.). At least how I read it))

((I'm curious to know who is the contract Mage here.

There are very few in number. And only contract mages can do a a PK clause. )

People are agreeing to it OOC so I'm not sure that the problem is. The only people taking issue with it are people with nothing to do with it.

((I'm curious to know who is the contract Mage here.

There are very few in number. And only contract mages can do a a PK clause. )

((It's not contract magic, and even contract magic can't do what that contract says it does.))

People are agreeing to it OOC so I'm not sure that the problem is. The only people taking issue with it are people with nothing to do with it.

((It's powergaming if it isn't a normal PK clause, which is something I don't agree anyone to doing.))