2 Year AMA and a Farewell.

Evening,

I think about this time, two years ago, I created this forum account and descended in the never-ending clusterfuck that is LoTC.  Lots a good times, lots of sad times, you get the gest. Figured I join all the cool kids and make an AMA.  So. . . uh- AMA.

If you don't know me, hello- I'm Wonk, also known by a few other names such as cigarette_butt, Homeokinetics, and the various forms of others with the word Wonk in it. I started on this server as a little piss-baby druid wannabe and worked my way to be exclusively a Sutican RPer sadly. Did some **** with my two main characters, Talia Fester and her daughter Blair. Fucked with voidal magic rp and political/government RP for most of my active hours.

To also add on this post, I'm also leaving LoTC in general. It's been itching up slowly the past few months with my low activity and such. The past few, I've started to drastically loose my vision in both eyes due to some really fuckin' weird genetical disorder. It's become rather hard to coordinate typing on a PC as well I used too. And as with that, I've grown increasingly disinterested in the server and it's concept. Don't how some of you asshats can last like 7 years.

Either way, I'd like to take you all who made these two years fuckin' amazing. My time on this server has led to a plethora of fantastic, mind-blowing, and upsetting memories. Specifically, @audyush, @AlphaMoist, @Spleen, @DragonofTaters, @TheTri, @Lord Knox(**** you mystery),  @CherryBoy, @Maeday0, @ComicD, @Covey, @mika1278, @MeteorDragon@Minty@NLThomas@AudTheOdd, @SaviourMeme, and @LithiumSedai.

Real fuckin' thanks to the homies I made real, actual friendships with: @BasilTheBunny, @Sprankles, @GammaRose, @Goon, Pan, @DukeofZufenburg  , @CalZium, and @Apollonous. Y'all have been what really kept me going around here and sticking with me through it, despite half of you we barely speak.

ANYWAYS, in like 72ish hours, idk- I'll probably delete my discord and have this account poofed. It's been nice knowing yall and stay cool. 

~wonk

Hey wonk, I don't know what else to say but thanks. You the man. 

Thank you for the VIP too btw :) will forever owe you one, or two, or a lot

Kinda concerned about your eyeballs, they gonna be alright eventually? 

Also what would you say is your favorite LOTC memory now that you're poofing?

Otherwise I just reserved this spot because i felt like it.

Glad you're now free from the hell of this server!

Spoiler

992446931_blair2.thumb.png.a514579166721f397ceb768022aa2a88.png1667424837_blair3.thumb.png.d9adc3fec466b1418ae7f87da17cd1a2.png1954019284_blair1.thumb.jpg.d73fa98181523e60aa490bde7b1f1e17.jpg

It was fun getting to know you WonkWonk over these last few months, see you later dude! Hope you have a good one!

Wonk Wonk, First off thanks for not calling me out for begging for magic our first encounter. You should join me on JoJo Roblox its super fun and you get a stando. Take it easy, don't get too rusty.

Hey there, thanks for being one of the friends that actually stuck with me longer than most people in this server. You were the best magic student I had, and your creativity in RP were fascinating to see. You were the one that inspired to be better at roleplaying. . . at least until I quitted lol. Hope we get to hang out more outside LOTC.

Spoiler

d5687da7763a96efe53852312733bec2.png?wid

is this accurate?

Edited by _Pan

haha was shade, haha magic go bye bye, now wonk go bye bye.

imma put the sappy stuff in a spoiler, dont want the hoes to know im sensitive 

Spoiler

every time someone quits, its a good reminder that these things are temporary, and that they're only meant for us to have fun while we have them. so, i'm glad we didn't spend our times together bickering and seething over mineman or otherwise. that we simply just played the games we played like gamers do. life goes on and will continue to, even after ours doesn't. thank you for the memories my guy

whether you realize it or not, your character had a strange impact on mine even in the earliest days. that search for who blair fester was like that unwinnable the war on terrorism. it was a fun little goose chase, only to find out, blair was just a screws loose, lonely witch b**** who did some 'terrorism' rp.

that said, it was a good example of what a character's impact could do to the world, even microcosmically, so thanks? for having fun with your rp? and not taking your mineman's family's reputation to heart? oh and thanks for diamond vip when you were really drunk. i can't imagine life before it. and i'll say thanks of behalf of Tythus LTD for the countless dollars you've dumped into this server

you're a cool dude. good luck with your eyes, your dog and your wife <3

don't delete your discord cus i literally would have no way to contact you. f*** lotc, we'll play some rockets.

and for the AMA

1) when i say 'favorite RP' what's the first thing that comes to mind?
2) biggest take away from the countless hours of LOTC?

3) what's been your favorite thing during COVID? 
4) if you could kiss blair fester, would you?
5) are you going to officially PK or should we just assume?
6) can you teach me shade magic pls

33 minutes ago, BasilTheBunny said:

Hey wonk, I don't know what else to say but thanks. You the man. 

Thank you for the VIP too btw :)

Kinda concerned about your eyeballs, they gonna be alright eventually? 

Also what would you say is your favorite LOTC memory now that you're poofing?

Otherwise I just reserved this spot because i felt like it.

Glad you're now free from the hell of this server!

My eyes uh- no. I'll go blind by the time I'm 30-40. No cure. Haha. Fun times.

Favorite moment? Definitely forcibly abdicating Viltaren from leadership in Sutica. The rush, the thrill, and the complete chaos of contacting people who don't even play anymore like Squish just to do was the best fuckin' thing ever. With that, that night was the first time I started my crippling alcoholism, so yeah.

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

imma put the sappy stuff in a spoiler, dont want the hoes to know im sensitive 

Reveal hidden contents

every time someone quits, its a good reminder that these things are temporary, and that they're only meant for us to have fun while we have them. so, i'm glad we didn't spend our times together bickering and seething over mineman or otherwise. that we simply just played the games we played like gamers do. life goes on and will continue to, even after ours doesn't. thank you for the memories my guy

whether you realize it or not, your character had a strange impact on mine even in the earliest days. that search for who blair fester was like that unwinnable the war on terrorism. it was a fun little goose chase, only to find out, blair was just a screws loose, lonely witch b**** who did some 'terrorism' rp.

that said, it was a good example of what a character's impact could do to the world, even microcosmically, so thanks? for having fun with your rp? and not taking your mineman's family's reputation to heart? oh and thanks for diamond vip when you were really drunk. i can't imagine life before it. and i'll say thanks of behalf of Tythus LTD for the countless dollars you've dumped into this server

you're a cool dude. good luck with your eyes, your dog and your wife <3

don't delete your discord cus i literally would have no way to contact you. f*** lotc, we'll play some rockets.

and for the AMA

1) when i say 'favorite RP' what's the first thing that comes to mind?
2) biggest take away from the countless hours of LOTC?

3) what's been your favorite thing during COVID? 
4) if you could kiss blair fester, would you?
5) are you going to officially PK or should we just assume?
6) can you teach me shade magic pls

1. See above fish boy.

2. Definitely writing. I rarely ever wrote anything, unless it was college work, and hated it with ever fiber of my being. But I did enjoy DND style thing. SO applying was rough, but eventually I grew to enjoy writing long ass paragraphs.

3. More time to games and my wifey. Dates are limited, but we make due.

4. I'm asexual.

5. No, Blair's still alive.

6. Throw up the MA.

1 minute ago, GOD&#x27;s Holy Crusader said:

Favorite moment? Definitely forcibly abdicating Viltaren from leadership in Sutica. The rush, the thrill, and the complete chaos of contacting people who don't even play anymore like Squish just to do was the best fuckin' thing ever.

That was one of the greatest things that ive ever participated in, thank you for that

Spoiler

fqaYsKd.png

6Dv46o2.png

sPfguVU.png

Sorry to hear about your eyes. I know things were sometimes tense and stressful, but I'll always look fondly upon our cooperation, especially the square redesign. Much love and keep safe - before you go, there's a question or two I'd like to ask (and @Arelntoo I think...):

1. How much did Blair ultimately find out about Corwin, and...

2. did she seriously think Corwin kept bodies in his basement? ;))