Monthly Player Appreciation | March

livrose

image.thumb.png.80717485c35a518ef9c90c680936df1e.png

Monthly Player Appreciation

March 2022: @Lmcfc

TIME FOR MARCH APPRECIATION AND OH MY GOSH THIS IS GOING TO @Lmcfc !! 

I had the pleasure of knowing Kirsty right when she joined Haense on Isabella Decaden, and we RPed right at the gates. You’ve genuinely been such a positive asset to this community with your laughter, bubbly attitude (and your cats!). We love how crazy you are, in VCs and in game. I still remember the Decaden’s chaotic boat party, where we all started floating away…

As a new player you recruited and built one of the largest commoner houses we’ve had recently, the Decadens. It is down to your hard work, friendliness and inclusive mindset that it was able to grow; so players like Lizard, Raijen, Yessie (and more) joined our community!

Isabella was always behind the bar of the tavern, serving up drinks and RPing with anyone who came through its doors. The character also is a qualified physician, who worked on many a soldier when they needed help, a member of the Queen’s Council,  as well as the matriarch of the Decadens.

Now she plays little Johanna Ludovar, who is super funny and super cute. I look forward to seeing where she'll take you! 

“Thanks to her and her incredible talent at befriending anyone she wants, I got to know people and started feeling a part of Haense. She might be crazy, but she is the most caring and friendly person around.”

“She's incredibly excited about pretty much everything”

“Kirsty is such a sweet soul showing off her cats and doing her best to bring a smile to everyone. She always comes up to me in game to say hello and try to scare me”

“It's always a joy to be around Kirsty, she spreads a very positive energy around her, and this is reflected both in-game and on Discord”

"She has such great contagious energy - it's one of the best things about her"

So thank you Kirst, for being so great! We appreciate you - this month’s for you.

@Lmcfc

WHOOOO!!!
My favourite cousin!!

Love you Kirsty!! 
<3

Since the day I met Kirsty, practically every bit of rp and also ooc interaction has been quite a lot of fun! She’s a really kind and nice person and, to this day, she remains as one of my best friends I’ve ever met on the server :)

She really deserves this one

That's my nieceeeee woohooooooooo

Kirsty most friendly person on lotc, I honestly envy how easy she makes making friends look sometimes

we love you kirsty <333

arguably one of the friendliest people I met on here, very wholesome

Definitely who I would vote for. So cheery all the time... despite all the names LMFAO! Always joking of course! Congratz

very nice :)

Kirsty is such a wholesome person, definitely deserving of this!