The Golden Age

livrose

"Who declares their own golden age?" asks Laurentina

Ser Reinhardt Barclay smiles at the Haeseni Golden Age, he signed the Lorraine and prayed to Gott for His blessing of his homeland, for his könig @Xarklyand Koenas @livrose for his brothers and sisters in the Brotherhood and for his charges in the knightly orders of Haense. As the knight paramount concluded his prayer, he uttered an old Waldenian phrase as he walked away from the Cathedral “Gott ist mit uns ( God is with us)”.

Edited by Capt_Chief26

Maya, youngest of Sigismund and Emma, delighted in the news! Preparing, with help from her hauch aedymamej, a delightful prayer instead of a heart filled speech. She had had enough of the sappy apologies to last a lifetime. 

Joseph Sarkozic signed the Lorraine from the Seven Skies, smiling. "May GOD unite Humanity oncemore. I failed at my mission; yet I have faith in those who follow His Holiness. It is time for peace, and to end the eternal suffering through war. Let this specific festivity serve as the example of such."

Borris Iver Kortrevich lit up as he read the missive. He beamed as he rushed up to his room, throwing open multiple books as he prepared. "Ea shall vrite them the dobriest poem." He nodded, giddy with anticipation as he got to work.

16 hours ago, veganwalmart said:

The reclusive Lady Anastasie de Provins thought back on the venomous, velvet-clad noblewomen she had met during her childhood within the Aster Hall, a goblet filled with Pruvian Port held tightly within her frail, ghastly hands - one Laurentina Helvets sticking out sorely in the aging Provinois' mind. She recalled vividly too the wild cries of, "Philip the Great," within the throne room of San Luciano, for which she admitted partial responsibility. How foolish she had been, to declare an Emperor great before he even sat his throne; and how mistaken she had proven to be.

Laurentina wonders who this girl is

Cole Gadian had a small smile as he read the document feeling as homesick as ever. "I will go home soon and congratulate them once I finish the job." He told himself as he stared into the small fire he had made.