Bound by Blood and Honor

"NUB WAY!?" Said the crown princess of Helious, preparing to up the military guard in her city

"Here we go again.." mutters the High Princess

A Brilliant Hoplite clad in brazen bronze, baring a glorious silver shield smiles the sun's smile!

"Oh how Sulian! What great BRIGHTNESS fills the land! Though steel rusts to nothing, Silver is incorruptible! HAIL LARIHEI! HAIL!"

He goes out to fetch the lads and show them!

A ker, blinks as she stares down at the missive, looking up at the forest of voidal taint before her. Then back down. Then back up, then towards the east. Then back down. 

"What? An attempt at the Ames life?"

Luthriel grunts, "Ne- this is unacceptable. Ne oem is to be respected unless they disavow Celianor!"

The elfess seethes in anti-Ivarielle sentiment from decades past.

A set of rusted plates sung the song of march with the news. An enemy in the eye of the Uruk, but a friend at heart. This one sought for pallid elves - namely those unknown and untrusted. 

From somewhere did a mali'ker look at the pamphlet with bated breath, deep violet orbs scanning it up and down with an interest. "Politics," Uttered he as he placed the missive down 'pon the table in front of him. "It seems like Celia'nor is keen on going down the same path of the eastern valah kingdoms." The elf drawled out, seeming exasperatedly as he began to go back to his business!

"Celia'nors completely gone mad." A mali'aheral with blonde curls would mutter to himself with the missive in his hand, he frowns initially, "Attempting to kill Idril? " Then he lets out a chuckle of his own, "They're afraid of her. Truly. They're ******* afraid of what she can do."

"I wish them luck," Acria Jusmia spoke, her stance unclear. "Regardless, the Mori are still the biggest threat."

Returning from the reunited meeting and greeted alone by paper and missive, The Storyteller's rage erupted- unbound- at the reminder of the assination. "Hypocrites... HYPOCRITES" The Almenodrim screeched, a fist hammering into a nearby wall and painted in crimson ichor. "HYPOCRITES- THE LOT OF EM! STUPID STUPID HYPOCRITES." No matter their attempts to maintain rhythmic beat, to grasp at the dwindling strand of patience they had, the horror of trauma and memories burned ire into Beowulf's very soul. "They don't EVEN DESERVE A JUST DEATH- MAIM THEM! BRUTALIZE THEM! THEY ARE NOT WORTHY TO DIE A SWIFT DEATH! Make them SUFFER!"

Edited by GammaRose

"Seems the elf f*ckers, found a way to deepen the hole. . . ohhhhhhh well, seems like their asking for it" A corsair most cursed by the Arts of the Heith-Hedran, cackled upon his propped chair, a charred skull in his palm as he twistdd his ashen hues to the burnt ivory. Lifting it up to his ear, he would take a moment to listen, nodding slowly as he began to formulate that plan. 

"It's all coming together." Said an old woman, enjoying how things are turning out.

The Pillar or the Eclipse regarded this missive with a smile, saving a copy for her own keeping.

"It almost reminds me of an old poem... I do wonder where these little birds will fly next."

"I doubt they lack connections to such things themselves, but there are more important things to worry about than the thinly veiled antics of our neighbor elves I suppose." A dark elf would shrug in her healing cauldron.